[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you snack on when you watch a movie? if i go to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: url.jpg (212 KB, 810x506) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
212 KB, 810x506
what do you snack on when you watch a movie?

if i go to the theater i get popcorn. Sure it's expensive but you flood it with butter.

if i'm watching a movie at home i usually make a turkey sub and some chips

>inb4 crab legs
>>
crab legs
>>
I order their nachos with 2 hotdogs on the side.
>>
>>69645467
that stadium cheese is fucking nasty what's wrong with you?
>>
i don't. i'm a cave hermit that's only been to the cinema 7 times in the last 10 years. and i fucking hate the sound of you fat fucking hippos grazing.
>>
File: feels-guy-no-gf.jpg (38 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
feels-guy-no-gf.jpg
38 KB, 500x343
>>69645367
I bring in a 70gram bag of Musashi protein balls: the 1.2g carbs, 34g protein ones.

Why? Because I'm not some fat fuck and actually work hard for my /fit/ body.

>Went to see Civil War tonight with my friend who has been out of the city for the last few weeks on work assignment
>As soon as the movie ends I drop him home, then go to the gym and do 1.5hrs cardio, 1hr resistance, 30mins boxing
>Come home and shit post while eating capsicum & cashews

How do you guys enjoy eating shit like popcorn? It's legitimately one of the worst things you can actually eat.
>>
my wifes son always orders sugared popcorn when we go see the movies. fucking disgusting
>>
>>69645670
Despite all that, you're still a piece of shit who feels the need to come here and talk down to anonymous people. Too bad there's no gym for your personality
>>
Mice for the falcon
>>
File: ellios.jpg (86 KB, 716x500) Image search: [Google]
ellios.jpg
86 KB, 716x500
Just a cheeseburger.
>>
File: haribo is the shit.jpg (904 KB, 1368x1824) Image search: [Google]
haribo is the shit.jpg
904 KB, 1368x1824
>>69645367
I don't ever go to the theater. When watching something at home, it depends on the mood:

If it's something "serious" I'll just sip on some tea.
If it's something fun and easy, probably some Haribo candy + coke, or occasionally, plain chips + beer or coke.
>>
In theatre a small bottle of water.
Small because I don't want to go to piss
Water because I'm not a fat fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.