[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that time Thor and Zemo competed in Formula 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: rush.jpg (163 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
rush.jpg
163 KB, 500x735
>that time Thor and Zemo competed in Formula 1
>>
What a fucking gay thread, op
Nicely done
>>
>>69642734

>F1 will never be this competitive ever again

feels bad man
>>
>>69642734
death is too good for you I hope you suffer for eternity
>>
>tfw two Rush threads in two days
>tfw I really fucking want to watch it now
>>
>>69642942

do it m8 it's pretty great
>>
File: rush.png (29 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
rush.png
29 KB, 200x230
>>69642734
>not about "RUSH", the band.

Dropped.
>>
>>69642778

As we saw with no Mercedes the Spanish GP was brilliant.

Just need Mercs to fuck off.
>>
>>69643018

I've already seen it a few times, it's insanely rewatchable though.
>>
>>69642734
They really really snubbed Danie Brühl at the Oscar.
They should have nominated him atleast.
If you guys ever seen Niki Lauda, Daniel was spot on.
>>
My fave sports movie fämälämäthor
>>
>>69643855

He probably got snubbed because Americans don't care about F1 at all.

>Jonah Hill won the oscar for best supp actor that year
>>
>That one time when Redbull was the best team because they were the best engineers
>The guys who make the rules made everything Redbull did illegal and punished them for anything new they did until Redbull fell out of the top 3

What was all that about?
>>
>>69644148
what's the story there?
>>
>>69643997
He didn't but he was nominated.

Tranny Leto won on that year
>>
>>69646065

Probably traditional makers with history like ferrari and mclaren being replaced by a marketing company with more money.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>69642734

>tfw
>>
>>69647610

How could anyone hate this episode, there's no better OC except maybe when Goku meets Taopaipai and the guy realizes their power levels aren't even in the same dimension.
>>
>>69642734
https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/4jpycs/that_time_thor_and_zemo_had_a_race/

fucking kill yourself op
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.