[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZACK SNYDER'S "JUSTICE LEAGUE"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 14
Round-up of recent leaks and rumors.

>30,000 years ago, an alliance between Man, the Atlanteans and the Amazons repelled Darkseid's invasion on Earth, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided among the three races.

>Themyscira and Atlantis entered a centuries-long feud that led both to abandon the human race.

>Black Canary was the leader of the human alliance.

>On present day, Batman is attempting to recruit meta-humans to defend Earth in the wake of Superman's death. He and Wonder Woman approach Aquaman, but he declines due to his grievances with both the Amazons and the humans.

>The Flash and Cyborg join Batman's team, and become friends as they're both rookies struggling to control their powers, and the youngest members of the team.

>Lex Luthor's experiments with the Kryptonian scout ship have provided a map to Earth. Steppenwolf then attacks the planet with a horde of parademons to retrieve the Mother Boxes so Apokolips can continue its efforts to subjugate the Universe.

>The Mother Boxes are scattered on Themyscira, Atlantis and with the United States government, and the Justice League races against time to retrieve them before Steppenwolf. Aquaman begrudgingly joins their efforts.

>Cyborg is instrumental to repelling Steppenwolf's offensive as he was rebuilt with Apokoliptian technology from the Mother Box.

>Meanwhile, Superman begins his journey to return to life.

>Darkseid only appears in the prologue and the epilogue.

>The post-apocalyptic future in Batman's visions will be revisited.

>Lois Lane, Perry White, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner James Gordon, Iris West, Mera and Silas Stone have minor roles.

>Willem Dafoe is playing an Atlantean elder privy to the secrets of Darkseid's attack.
>>
S P A M
P
A
M
>>
Sounds shit
>>
>>69640596
>Willem Dafoe
HOW LOW YOU'VE FALLEN, NORMAN!
>>
>>69640596
How did Lex Luthor escape prison?
>>
>>69641093

This HAS to be a step up from him being a crossdressing assassin in Boondock Saints.
>>
File: Did someone say booma.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Did someone say booma.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
>>69640596
>Lois Lane
>minor role
I thought she was the key
>>
File: thomas-wayne.jpg (66 KB, 886x497) Image search: [Google]
thomas-wayne.jpg
66 KB, 886x497
>>69640596
Justice League: Flashpoint when?
>>
>>69640596
>Darkseid only appears in the prologue and the epilogue.

Jesus fucking Christ, your cash cow DC villain is barely going to be used in a Justice League movie? So who's the main villain? Steppenwolf? Goddamit DC.
>>
>>69641127

He's rich
>>
>>69641154
she was the key to forced storytelling

maybe this time Snyder learns from his mistakes
>>
>DC trying to stay relevant in a Marvel world

I wish they would give up and try again
>>
>>69641216
>questioning Zack's uncompromising vision
Just you wait, it's gonna be great! Did you know that Jesus used fish as his symbol? And who can talk with fish? AQUAMAN!
>>
>>69641235
I doubt you can be rich enough to buy you out of prison once you abducted someone, threw another person off a roof, blew up the senate and then created a monster that killed Superman and almost destroyed the city.
>>
>>69640596

>Steppenwolf

Mean the musician who did "Magic Carpet Ride"?
>>
>>69640596
>The Mother Boxes are scattered on Themyscira, Atlantis and with the United States government, and the Justice League races against time to retrieve them before Steppenwolf.

lel trying so hard to be the infinity stones plot from the MCU except without setting it up for a decade first, pathetic
>>
>>69641312
No, the book Herman Hesse won a Nobel for.
>>
Sounds good. Can't wait!
>>
>>69641216
Because Thanos is so prevalent in MCU.
>>
>>69641301

>blew up the senate

There's no evidence of that.

>you abducted someone, threw another person off a roof

they're both the same person, and seems to me Los was trespassing on Luthor's property, when she got violent he had to defend himself.

>and then created a monster that killed Superman and almost destroyed the city.

I'm sure Superman can testify to these events
>>
>>69640596
>Superman doesn't resurrect 3 days later after his death in BvS
Fake.
>>
>>69641424
Nobody cares about Thanos though. Darkseid is way more popular.
>>
>>69641468
I'm sure a lot of normies went to google to see who the purple guy at the end of Avengers 1 was.
Nobody did that with Darkseid.
>>
>the nigger is super important

mhmm
>>
>>69641515

go back to 2011 and complain.
>>
>>69641499
That's because all the normies know him from the 90's cartoon already.
Well, the ones old enough to qualify as humans anyway.
>>
>>69641431
What about Superman's mother? He gave the order to abduct her.
>>
>>69641515
They have to push hard because literally no one knows who the hell Cyborg is, and no one has ever cared who he was.
Worst part is that his character is basically a happy guy who just likes doing experiments, and that little character will be gone in JL.
>>
>>69641555
>He gave the order to abduct her.

I'm sorry who gave the order? Who says she even saw or heard them mention luthor?
>>
File: 1460154231423.jpg (55 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1460154231423.jpg
55 KB, 416x416
>>69641246
>maybe this time Snyder learns from his mistakes
>>
Sounds like shit.
>>
>>69641378
The infinity stones were only a prominent part of the story in like what, 2 movies? The rest of the MCU may as well have nothing to do with that particular McGuffin.
>>
>>69640596
>more fucking nightmare sequences
Why.
>>
Where does Turkish airlines fit in all of this
>>
>>69641860
GotG and Thor The Dark World revolved around Infinity Stones, but they played a part in both Avengers films and the first Captain America.
>>
>>69641944
One of their planes was crashed with no survivors. They want to find the people who did it.
>>
Sounds great. But then so did BvS. On paper. I don't know who was more responsible for the screenplay (Terrio or Goyer) but whoever penned that "MARTHA" scene needs to go.
>>
>>69641944
They are the key to all this.
>>
>>69642016
>Sounds great
WHAT PART OF THAT SOUNDS GREAT?
>>
>>69641988
And Age of Ultron.
And will play a part in Doctor Strange.
>>
>>69642087
The mythology of it mostly. I mean they've spent all this time droning on about gods and monsters and shit, it's about time they started SHOWING the damn thing.
>>
>>69642183
>both Avengers films
This includes AoU.
>>69642227
It's going to be a bloody mess.
>>
>>69641988
>>69642183
>Thor The Dark World
>Age of Ultron
Nothing about those movies was memorable in the least. So if they had somehow shoehorned in the infinity stones plot then it was done so extremely poorly and I have no desire to ever revisit those flicks again.
>>
File: Peggy.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Peggy.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
>>69640596
People who like MCU are menchildren who fully embrace their inner child, laugh at funny, entertaining, occasionally serious movies, and move on.

People who like DCEU are menchildren who are ashamed of being menchildren and who have to hide this as much as they can behind maymays like:
>[sophomore] symbolism!
>kino!
>I hate bright colors!
>I hate fun!
>Snyder is so intellectual!
While watching in awe at man in tights beating furry and later them fighting fairy tale gray monster

Snydercucks are easily the most hypocrite, self-hating and despicable fanboi group that ever stuck on /tv/. Note that Marvelfags freely admitted that AoU was shit or X-fags admitted that Last Stand was shit. But DCucks?
>NO MY MANCHI- CAPEKINO IS FLAWLESS! CONSPIRACY! MARVELDRONES!
Their whole existence is being based on being menchildren in denial who pretend to be better than other menchildren, when in reality they are the most insecure, childish, impressible and stupid bunch of people here. Yes, they are actually dumber than Marveldrones. And "their" movies are objectively worse.
>>
>>69642350
>Nothing about those movies was memorable in the least
This has zero bearing on what we were talking about. Fact remains you were wrong.
Oh, Civil War brings up the stone in Vision's head too and how he doesn't understand it.
>>
File: dLfPsSw.png (346 KB, 786x438) Image search: [Google]
dLfPsSw.png
346 KB, 786x438
>>69640596
>>Black Canary was the leader of the human alliance.
>>
>>69642410
I liked Last Stand...
>>
>>69642505
No, you didn't, you thought you did, but you know you are wrong.
>>
>>69640596
Nothing about this is appealing. Nothing.

Main villain should've been Starro or Despero.
>>
>>69642648
>Main villain should've been Starro or Despero.

Too bad no one knows how cool they are.
>>
It sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>69642439
So all we've learned about them so far across every MCU flick (except Guardians which I apprieciate for finally giving some answers) is that they're colorful rocks that spit out energy. Wow, great development!
>>
>>69642682
Yeah, no.
>>
>>69642749
They show you that they exist.
There's two movies lined up to explain what they do, and all about Thanos.
>>
>>69642749
>shifting goalposts this hard
What do you think you're doing?
>>
>>69640596
Sounds about right... fucking terrible.
>>
>>69642749
Why are there so many impatient kids on/tv/?
>>
>>69640596
>Black Canary was the leader of the human alliance.
ah
so that's why she left Arrow
>>
>>69642749
Yes, they are building the world. You know, that thing that DC is incapable to do.
>>
>>69642843
Why are there so many impatient kids blaming BvS for not explaining every sequel hook?
>>
>>69641431
Circumstantial evidence can still convict. Don't be a dunce DC boy
>>
>>69642956
I thought Man of Steel did a pretty good job of it.
>>
>Humans
>30,000 years ago

Yeah we beat Darkseid with sticks and stones
>>
>Batman and WW forming a team before the treat even shows up
>>
>>69643032
Nah man, we wuz kangs n' shiet, we had lasers an' shit until white man fucked it up.
Or was that what happened in Marvel?
>>
>>69642971
There aren't. People are pissed off with how badly they handled the sequel hooks. Didn't follow that...?
>>
>>69642922
The human alliance was 30,000 years ago.
>>69643032
They beat him with Atlanteans, Amazons and probably The Rock as Black Adam
>>
>>69643032
It seems like they're milking the ancient astronauts theory again.
>>
>>69643068
>>69642971

people are blaming the movie for not basing itself on logic
>>
>>69643058
>Batman using preptime
>>
>>69643032
>Yeah we beat Darkseid with sticks and >you are no closer than the Babylonians with their swords and fire sticks!
>>
>>69643122
>maniac homical man with trust issues who spent a movie wanting to kill man from space suddenly seeking super powerful stranger to help him fight nothing since there's no treat
>>
>>69643216
BUT HIS MOTHER'S NAME WAS MAAAARRTHAAA!
>>
>>69643216
>Matrtha
>I've got a feeling
That's it, it was in the shitty film.
>>
>>69640596
This is going to be epic!
>>
>>69643314
"ding ding ding ding"
>>
>>69643392
Yes, the sheer levels of shit will make a few new memes, maybe we'll get some Martha tier stupidity after cavemen fight off alien gods.
>>
>>69643216
So why does he trust the member of the JL?
For all he knows, WW is a superpowered female from a place he never even heard of. She could be trying to enslave the world.
Same with the Flash, he might be human but his powers can be very dangerous.
>>
>>69643420
Yeah, that wank too.
>>
>>69643447
Nah man it's cool, Martha.
>>
>>69642410
>this has been never refuted
>>
>>69643447
hence, my point
>>
>>69643091
I meant that's why the character left arrow
she was probably embargoed the same way deadshot was for Suicide Squad
>>
>>69643068
I dunno. The BvS bashing has gotten so ridiculous that it's hard to tell the difference anymore. I mean, the film was heavily flawed, no question about it, but I've heard enough criticisms/praises that border on fanfiction that it's impossible to take anything people say about it seriously.
>>
>>69643447
Wonder Woman's Mother is Hipolyta Martha Godlytits, Flash's mother was called El Mathre.
>>
>>69643543
Its really simple. BvS was a heaving pile of shit.
>>
>>69643579
Cyborg's dog is called Marty
Aquaman's niece is called Mar-thah
Green Lantern's favorite Godzilla villain in Mothra
>>
>>69643538
She's on Legends of Tomorrow. They call her White Canary though.
>>
>>69641554

That's because no one cares about Darkseid
>>
>>69643669
The big problem will be that Darkseid transitions to O-Martha Where Art Thou.
>>
>>69643543

A good tip is not to follow the consensus of /tv/, you fucking autist. Regardless of whether you agree with it or not
>>
>>69640596
All I'm hoping is Affleck can stop this fucking hack from ruining this franchise any more than he already has.
>>
>>69643861
How? He's just an actor in this one, isn't he?
>>
File: 1434852725694.jpg (15 KB, 293x179) Image search: [Google]
1434852725694.jpg
15 KB, 293x179
>30,000 years ago
>woman is the leader of humanity
>>
>>69641216
He'll be the main antagonist in JL Part Two you retarded faggot
>>
>>69643032
WE WUZ ADVANCED AND SHIT
>>
>>69643935
He also became an executive producer last week. The train can't stop now, so WB is making sure Snyder doesn't go crazy during production and they can at least make $1 billion before Star Wars 8 drops 3 weeks after.
>>
>>69644047
>at least make $1 billion
Dreamers of the day, amirite?
>>
>>69641251
And Jesus fasts for 40 days and 40 nights. You know who else is fast? THE FLASH!
>>
>>69644133
OOOOOOWWWW SHIT SON! And you know how Mary was Jesus' mother? And how Joseph was a carpenter? Where does a carpenter keep his tools? A box? Mother... box?
>>
>>69644133
I wish Zack Snyder could die on a fucking cross
>>
>>69644102
Those execs are probably thinking "If the movie is better and has the whole Justice League, that will surely make another ~$200 million right?"

I think they would take a mediocre movie right now just to get people a little more trusting of the brand.
>>
>>69643623
It it really though or are people just saying that to fit in? I personally thought BvS was a decent action flick with some obvious pacing issues and cannot for the life of me understand what it did to inspire such venomous hatred. But then I don't read the comics so I have no frame of reference for the characters are "supposed" to be like. I'm also indifferent to superheroes in general.
>>
>>69642666
>>69642648
Unfortunately normies won't be pleased with Space Starfish world conqueror
>>
>>69644240
>and cannot for the life of me understand what it did to inspire such venomous hatred
The movie itself didn't do it. The fanbase here though? They made shitty capekino memes.
>But then I don't read the comics
There's your problem.
>>
>>69643676
no, see, that means Sara isn't Black Canary, she's a different character now
Laurel picked up the Black Canary mantle on Arrow but she was recently written off the show
I assume because DC wanted to use the Black Canary name in the movies
that is why there is no Black Canary in the DC shows anymore
>>
>>69640596
this movie could end the dcu
why?
if this leak is true, think of the three main sets : amazon, atlantis, future imperfect, apocalypse
if the budget was 250 million and zack tried to mess with ben's direction it could mean reshoots and added cgi.
that alone could push the budget up to 400 million.

ben has been proven director and probably won't give in, but zack has dc's ears and will probably poison dc against ben to get his (zack's) vision of a dcu realized.
>>
>>69641093
Misery misery misery
Also im so tired of thesefake rumors
>>
>>69644300
Why should I have to read a comic to accurately judge a movie? From what I gather it's doing its own thing story-wise anyway unlike, say Lord of the Rings.
>>
Justice League, as the final part of the Superman trilogy, is the key that will unlock divine understanding in the minds of the plebians and phillistines
>>
>>69642784
Great response you aspie shitbag.
>>
>>69644562
If you have a character like Batman who doesn't kill on principle and then make him kill people, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>69644491
Stop talking out your ass retard
>>
>>69644391
>no, see, that means Sara isn't Black Canary, she's a different character now
>Laurel picked up the Black Canary mantle on Arrow but she was recently written off the show
>I assume because DC wanted to use the Black Canary name in the movies
>that is why there is no Black Canary in the DC shows anymore

so why have separate universes if ypu can't have different version co-existing?
I know flash, but he is a original JL founder
>>
>>69644630
Batman kills in Batman #1
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>69640596
>Meanwhile, Superman begins his journey to return to life.

Is this gonna be like dragonball z where superman has to prove himself or do some after life journey to come back?
>>
>>69644002
Fuck you, don't get fucking defensive you faggot.
>>
>>69644630
I think you missed his whole character arc. He's a much older and more cynical Batman so he doesn't care about whether criminals die or not. It isn't until the end when we finally catch a glimpse of the Batman everyone knows and loves.
>>
>>69644670
Because that's the established Batman, sure. The one that's relevant to us now.
>>
>>69640596
STOP SHOEHORNING THE WORST ACTRESS AND MOST POORLY CASTED PERSON WHO LITERALLY WAS ONE OF THE WORST PARTS OF THE MOVIE INTO EVERYTHING ELSE.

DC can't even get some badass heroine right, what's fucking left? No little girl out there is running around pretending to be Wonder Woman, unless they see Lynda Carter on TV.
>>
>>69644690
Goku didn't have to prove himself, he got resurrected by the Dragon Balls. He went on that journey to get mad gains.
>>69644726
His character arc is not something I approve of, anon.
>>
>>69644630
I never understood that retarded rule in comics. I mean, I agree with TRYING not to kill but when all rational avenues are exhausted and you're backed against a wall, you whack the motherfucker.
>>
File: 555 come on now.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
555 come on now.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
>>69641431
>There's no evidence of that.
Person mysteriously receives a high tech LEXCORP wheelchair and payments a few weeks before his wheelchair explodes in a congressional hearing.

Obviously didn't act alone, because as would be seen in C-SPAN footage of the event, Senator clearly looks at a mason jar full of piss with a cryptic message on it. Obviously the crippled guy couldn't have placed it there. Footage shows the Senator looking to where Lex Luthor was supposed to be sitting, but conspicuously wasn't.

>they're both the same person, and seems to me Los was trespassing on Luthor's property, when she got violent he had to defend himself.
Ignoring logs from helicopter pilot, likely CCTV footage from around the city showing a helicopter leaving from wherever Lois was when she was kidnapped and going to the top of Lex's building. Timeline would confirm she was up there for a few minutes before being thrown off.

>I'm sure Superman can testify to these events
So can literally everyone that worked in the military base built around the ship, and everyone in the research team working on Zod's body. Lex had exclusive access to the ship and the body in the days and weeks leading up to Zod's deformed body jumping out of the ship and wrecking shit. Oh, and Lex was the only person there when it happened.

So, knowing that Lex was responsible for creating an unkillable monster with the express purpose of killing Superman (as could be testified to by the senator that helped him, and everyone he monologued at), it would be a matter of hours before investigators connected him to the congress bombing that was seemingly also an attempt to kill Superman (assuming they wouldn't have already done that within 24 hours of it happening). Not to mention, he and his team were all shedding DNA in crippled-guy's apartment for an unspecified amount of time, without gloves, when he gave the guy the wheelchair.
>>
File: dwight.png (2 MB, 1767x1068) Image search: [Google]
dwight.png
2 MB, 1767x1068
>>69640596
Why do you guys obsess over this shit so much? You're like fucking beaten house wives who can't help but buy into their husbands apologies for a new tomorrow.

This is going to be as shit as the rest of them.
>>
>>69644670
Thats not my Batman
He doesnt exist in some lame comic book
He is my apporximation of the character within our cultural landscape, independent of any source material.
It doesnt matter if Batman killed, my IDEA of Batman doesnt kill so the movie portrayal was wrong.
>>
>>69644808
>guy dresses up as a bat so he fight crime
>expecting him to act in a sane, reasonable manner
He's crazy, and his no-killing rule is just part of that.
>>
>>69644708
he got aggressive tho
>>
>>69644835
Well good thing batman isn't yours
>>
>>69644726
>I think you missed his whole character arc.
They haven't missed it it's just a retarded meme that they have continued using every single day, way beyond it being funny or satirical.
It's gone on so long, with same old phrases repeated, that it's more like OCD or some form of mental illness than a genuine opinion or a good joke.
>>
>>69644822
>This is going to be as shit as the rest of them.
That is what we're here to laugh about, yes.
>>69644835
I have no idea if you're being serious or sarcastic but that was beautiful man.
>>
>>69642956
>Implying anyone gives a fuck about world building
>implying disney would even know what to do with a well built world/universe

just look at star wars
>>
>>69644881
>well built world/universe
>star wars
Pick ONE. Preferably the one without midichlorians in it.
>>
>>69644835
>my batman
>not my idea of batman so it's wrong
Is all of /co/ this retarded?
>>
>>69644842
I think a crazy person would be MORE likely to kill rather than not.
>>
>>69644808
Hey Frank
>>
They really should have waited for Jim to pioneer some underwater cgi techniques with Avatar 2 before attempting Atlantis and Aquaman shite
>>
>>69642016
so you too didn't get it, i must be true BvS is too smart for marvel fans
>>
File: trying to good.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
trying to good.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>69644880
That is what we're here to laugh about, yes.

>implying half this board won't be booking their seats in advance for this tripe.
>>
>>69644975
All forms of mental illness don't result in homicidal rage.
>>69645007
You mean you don't enjoy seeing Jason Momoa hold his breath and awkwardly float around?
>>
BvS was such a shit show of a story 5000 plot lines that all led to LE LEX LUTHOR somehow, even summoning space aliens.

what a joke synder and Goyer are
>>
My god thats sounds like trash. DC is pure garbage tier lore. Nolan is a genuis for turning that shit into something so amazing.
>>
>>69645056
I personally gave up after MoS but can't turn away from these threads. DC has so much good and they're squandering it all on Zack Snyder's vision.
>>
>>69644690
Nah, he meets Pa Kent in...heaven, maybe, I'm not sure, then they'll relive every experience in Pa Kent's life similar to The Drowning Horses story, but with some gruesome additional details, probably involving some prison rape as well. Then after they eat their Hero Cakes, Superman is ready to return to life. This time with a heart full of hatred towards humans since he doesn't owe us anything and nobody stays good in this world anyway.
>>
They really should have waited for Jim to pioneer superspeed cgi techniques with Avatar 3 before attempting Speed Force and Flash shit
>>
>>69640596
>aka let's shoe horn in Jew Warrior again into the main plot line, even though we didn't even get her right in her shoe horned debut
>>
>>69645007
Fuck CGI man. Give me matte paintings with some animated particle effects any time. They did that shit on the The Clone Wars cartoon and it looked great.
>>
>>69641431
you should watch the deleted end scene with Lex being surrounded by armed forces in the kyrptonian ship communicating with the devil thing can't remember his name.

atleast do your research before trying to defend this crappy flick.
>>
>>69645007
Imagine that? Warnerbros and DCapeshit team are way too dumb for that so they've just hired le shitty wok man to made a Z grade flick everyone will forget and no one cares about.

Imagine if it was a James Cameron directed Aquaman. That nigger fucking loves the ocean. Oh well.

I guess we'll wait for Marvel to make a good one Namor movie if and when they get the rights back.
>>
>>69644664
I'm not sure
I read a rumor that Deadshot was embargoed because Will Smith wanted to be the only actor associated with the character's name and I know for a fact that Blue Beetle is embargoed because DC supposedly has future plans for him
Harley Quinn is another character that couldn't be referenced by name in the show most likely because of the movie but it was never said outright
as for the Flash, you go me there, I have no idea how the show managed to coexist with the movies when DC shown they have no problem reserving characters
>>
>>69641944
Top kek
>>
>>69641147
>>
File: 142347372889283.jpg (487 KB, 2099x1206) Image search: [Google]
142347372889283.jpg
487 KB, 2099x1206
>>69642410
Here's the main difference.
>>
Who wants mullet superman to come back from the dead?

Can someone shop mullet on Cavil?
>>
>>69645893
>Responds to pasta about DCucks acting like manchildren in denial
>Acts like manchild in denial
>>
>>69646984
>Can someone shop mullet on Cavil?

Neither photoshop nor God can save his hairline
>>
File: man of hair.png (928 KB, 769x659) Image search: [Google]
man of hair.png
928 KB, 769x659
>>69647080
>implying
>>
>>69644835
Is this satire?
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.