[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So what is this?
>>
>>69639747

They did not shoot him in the head, so he will be ok eventually. After that he will explain the coin thing.
>>
>>69639747

Bullshit plot device
>>
File: faggot.png (389 KB, 735x789) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
389 KB, 735x789
What's his fucking problem?
>>
An owl was carved into the tree, too. I tried looking it up and apparently there's a Mexican superstition of owls being an omen death, which I guess ties into that lady's weird fascination with death and coming back as a walker (to the point of her son asking not to be put down). I still don't really understand why the Salvadoran guy ignored a dying man's wish and opted to throw the coin into the ocean, as if he knew why and that it would be a bad idea.
>>69643126
Alicia won't give him da succ.
>>
>>69643126
He wants to eat Alicia's ass and give her asshole worship (like I do) but she won't let him.
>>
>>69639747
it means that there will be a Gotham crossover, with the Court of Owl in it.
>>
>>69639747
The currency of ancient Athens?
>>
Alicia is literally the only good thing in this show now. And thats because shes a qt, her role sucks balls.
>>
The owl is meant to be a version of Santa Muerte, "Saint Death."
>>
>>69639747
The Owl thingie is a death symbol.
>>69643126
Everyone in this show is crazy except Alicia and Ofelia. Now Chris is about to become a serial killer and Nick who was a loony, became sane for a bit and now wants to make pals with zombies !?
>>
Stevie is his brother and it's his ticket to getting his life back
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.