[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money: The movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 180x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 180x270
Anyone else saw this? Just caught it, the whole movie is pretty much a drug, after seeing it I've got this feeling of what the fuck did i watch, it's like they managed to produce a new kind of fucked up in film
>>
It has it's memorable moments, and overall it's a well made film.

It's just so incredibly over the top that it almost becomes too difficult to watch. It doesn't help at all that it's been confirmed that the amount of excess shown in the movie is so far above how excessive it got in real life, it kinda lowers it a bit.

MS just tried a bit TOO hard with this one.
>>
>>69635048
Bump
>>
>>69635119
Is difficult to watch because is too long
>>
>>69635048

Best movie of the decade desu.
>>
>>69636950
>not Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>69635048

It makes you realize there is no such thing as maturity, and that a majority of people never grow out of there degenerate teenage phase well into their 30s and 40s.

I'm 22 years old, and I've gotten into fights with 40 year olds that snort coke all day while having 3 kids with 2 different spouses.

The dude wanted to prove how much of an alpha male he was to me, but it didn't happen since all the cocaine he snorted degenerated his mind and body.

I wasn't even trying to fight him in the first place. And the sad truth is, there are more dudes like that.

It's like the older you get the more weirder you become cause of the looming fear of death hanging around your head.
>>
>>69636972

>Not some obscure foreign film that none of us have seen yet.
>>
>>69636972

That movie was probably one of the best movies to see in theaters, but after a few viewings it gets old quick and becomes a comedy since it takes itself so serious.

The Wolfy on Cuckstreet on the otherhand is still enjoyable 5 viewings later. It doesn't hide the fact that it's a dark comedy.
>>
It was entertaining to watch but I feel it was behind the massive influx of #billionairelifestyle teens that are in their first year of business college. You know the ones, they drive around a 10 year old BMW 6 series, try to dress like Jordan Belfort, their Instagram is probably full of motivational quotes about wealth along with garishly coloured Italian supercars. Irritating.
>>
>>69637110
the wolf of the wolf of wall street
>>
>>69637617

Too many Dan Blazerian worshipping cucks over there nowadays.
>>
File: citizen-kane.jpg (140 KB, 580x859) Image search: [Google]
citizen-kane.jpg
140 KB, 580x859
>>69635048
rip-off from this
>>
>>69637159
Who the fuck cares what a movie spawns? Morons like that have always existed anyways
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.