[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's over Anakin, I have the high ground, both physically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1080x810
>It's over Anakin, I have the high ground, both physically and morally
what are some other good examples of poetry in the prequels?
>>
>>69628218
That entire negotiation scene in TPM

Gold
>>
File: ha7parbF_400x400.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF_400x400.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>>
>You were my (eskimo) brother, Anakin
So he actually admitted to fucking Padme? Were Luke and Leia actually Ben's kids all along?
>>
Virtually every aspect of the prequels is poetic in the way Lucas had intended.
>>
>"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals".

Sounds like something an American soldier would say when coming home from Iraq
>>
>I hate sand

what exactly did he mean by this?
>>
>>69628388
It is symbolic of him hating his childhood; having to leave his mother and later watching his mother die in his arms.
>>
>>69628360
They were stylistically designed to be that way.
>>
File: starwars3.jpg (83 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
starwars3.jpg
83 KB, 500x667
>>69628218
Why is fan art always 100% better than the official movie posters?
>>
>"I'll try spinning my spaceship, that is a good trick"
>He spins his little jedi fightership in the other movies

beautiful, lucas is an artist. shame he lost the oscar to some jew child molester.
>>
File: 1404238028238.jpg (144 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
1404238028238.jpg
144 KB, 600x507
>Anakin hates sand
>Obi Wan proceeds to abandon Luke to rot on a desert planet
>>
>>69628497
Holy shit. Bravo Lucas
>>
> i thought you didn't like fighting
> i call this kind of fighting aggressive negotiations like you did earlier on
>>
>>69628472
>Jimmy Smits
For what purpose? Why not Mace Windu or Padme? Shit art.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.