[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bates Motel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 202-batesb.jpg (700 KB, 1237x933) Image search: [Google]
202-batesb.jpg
700 KB, 1237x933
That was a great season finale. Left me deeply disturbed.
>>
>>69626264
does mommy ever get naked or show underwear or anything in this show?
>>
I feel like this show hits close to home for a lot of anons.
It used to be discussed more here.
Does anyone know of another movie forum that's not full of capes and dragons?
>>
tfw only 1 season left
>>
>>69626300
No, it's actually a pretty tame show with disturbing mommy issues.
>>
>>69626264
My DVR cut off the last 30 seconds and I've been too lazy to find somewhere else to watch it.

Did it blow up with her in it?
>>
>>69627131
No, she died of asphyxia and crazy
>>
This thread is just as dead as Norma.
>>
Finale was filled with great despair. Almost made me want to hug my own mother.
>>
>>69626399
It could end now and I'd be happy knowing sickfu got to live happily ever after.
>>
>>69627363
I'm surprised /tv/ doesn't watch the show. That's pretty disappointing desu.
>>
Fuck Norman Bates.

Only top tier characters are:
DYLAN
HIS BITCH
ALEX "I AM THE POLICE" ROMERO

Waiting for Romero to weasel his way out of the DEA's grasp in season 5 and fuck with Norman some more.
>>
This is a good show, it's a shame it's so rarely talked about. Norma and Norman are so well-acted, especially the kid playing Norman in his slow descent into insanity. It's really impressive that they manage to tell a story where you know the outcome so compelling along the way.

Also, it's heartbreaking and haunting how quietly Norma's death came. I expected Norman to kill her in some manic moment of insanity after seeing Norma and Romero fuck, but the way it happened is really something. Dying peacefully in her sleep, not even having a chance to put up a fight.
>>
>>69626264
Time to torrent it. Last week's was astounding.
>>
>>69629878
Her death still haunts me.
>>
>>69629878
This was a great analysis. Are you in film school or anything?
>>
>Norman gluing his dead mother's eyes open, trying to get her to look at him.

That was fucked up, yo.

Also, mortician's daughter was eyeing Norman tonight. Bitch is gonna get it next season.
>>
I'm at ep 06, pretty comfy so far.

Did A&E did an after show like last year?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.