[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never watched Twin Peaks before and really want to (seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1917181615.jpg (12 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
1917181615.jpg
12 KB, 182x268
I have never watched Twin Peaks before and really want to (seen most of Lynch's other work).

Where do I start from as I am aware there is a movie that was made, the old tv show and now a new tv show coming out (is it a sequel or a reboot?)

Also, is it scary and intense like Inland Empire?
>>
Start from the last episode and work your way backwards. If you watch it any other way you are truly clueless and beyond help.
>>
File: Twin Peaks Survival Guide.jpg (259 KB, 892x814) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks Survival Guide.jpg
259 KB, 892x814
Watch the movie after you watch the show.
>>
it's not THAT good and comes off really dated. Look out for motorcycle "soap opera" boy.
>>
>>69622858
Why do autists have to make infographics like this for everything. Watching a tv show shouldn't be an algorithm.
>>
>>69622916
Moron
>>
>>69622858
When does the fire walk me come into relation with the series?

Is it same story or not?
>>
>>69623863
It's a prequel, and it's wild, but it gives away a lot since it was made after. It's the last few days of Laura's life. It gives away the killer if you watch it I'm p sure.
>>
>>69623003
Because this show has an infamous quality drop and some people want to be helpful instead of being a whiny cunt like yourself
>>
>>69623863
It's a prequel that was meant to be watched after the show. It shows the final hours of the girl that the shows main mystery revolves around
>>
>>69623863

It's a prequel, and if you watch it, it has massive spoilers in it that will ruin your experience watching the show. Watch it only after finishing the TV series.
>>
>>69622916
>dated soap opera
That's literally the entire point of the style
>>
>>69624014
Is the show scary?
>>
>>69622799
Wait until the new show is finished than watch the last episode of it to the pilot
>>
>>69623003
It's easier and faster to transmit info that way.
MEMES
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.