[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Can we have a house thread?

>volger is a faggot
>cuddy's ass is FAT
>cameron is autistic
>chase is a shit (but sometimes cool)
>foreman is based
>>
>>69616454
>>cuddy's ass is FAT
You mean THICC
>>
Late seasons Chase was cool. And Wilson was the GOAT character. I wish I had a friend like him... ;-;
>>
File: 81023_1211317179659_full.jpg (13 KB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
81023_1211317179659_full.jpg
13 KB, 400x223
>>69616645
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>69616454
I just got into medical school, is this what I should expect?
>>
>>69616713
Yes every case will play out like a procedural
>>
File: rain.gif (315 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
rain.gif
315 KB, 500x275
>>69616687
Wilson was definitely the most based character in the show.

Now I'm sad that there will never be more House ever again.
>>
>>69616454
Triphop-core
>>
>>69616713
Yes, you better star studying psychology in order to analyse the interactions between your coleagues in the middle of the diagnosis.
Also, learn long words to look smart while saying them.
And never say "sad", "unhappy" or "depressed". Say "miserable" instead.
>>
>>69617583
>miserable is a big word
How's being retarded?
>>
>>69617766
It was a different topic, thus the "and" at the beggining of the sentence. They say "miserable" all the time in the show.
>>
File: S07E23 Moving.jpg (842 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S07E23 Moving.jpg
842 KB, 1920x1080
How would /tv/ save House after it went full JUST in s7?
>>
>>69617859
Cuddy never coming back to the show was so weird.

I kept expecting her to show up, and before I knew it the season just ended and the show was done.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.