[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't he raped her yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why hasn't he raped her yet?
>>
Rape is against the seven
>>
>>69615159

Still waiting on those media rights to operate in China.
>>
>>69615226
Why? Rape is the most natural thing in the world. All the gods do it
>>
>>69615159
He's pious
>>
>>69615159
That's a sin
>>
>>69615159
Well he's like a priest so I'm sure she's too old for him.
>>
>>69615159
He probably has 1000x in his mind though. Tell me now, that old bastard doesn't run to a room all to his lonesome after speaking with her, spits in his hand and rubs one out, there's no way in hell he doesn't do this, it's a given.
>>
>>69617209
Locking people in dungeons, beating and starving them isn't?
>>
>>69617656
Nope.
>>
>>69617656
Not if they are sinners themselves
>>
>>69615159

She's a girl.
>>
I hate this storyline, everything related to sects taking over bores me to death
>>
>>69617728
Why is it a sin to rape a sinner?
>>
>>69617983
IF YOU KILL A MAN THE NUMBER OF KILLERS IN THE WORLD IS STILL THE SAME. - BATMAN
>>
>>69617656
No, that is called grooming.
>>
That what he was using Lancel for
>>
File: 1444739994358.jpg (119 KB, 800x713) Image search: [Google]
1444739994358.jpg
119 KB, 800x713
>>69618878
So just kill more than one person.

worlds greatest detective my ass.
>>
Because rape feels good and feeling good is immoral
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.