[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This scene was literally the most cringiest i have ever saw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
This scene was literally the most cringiest i have ever saw. I want to shoot myself HOLY FUCK!!

Tits were much better in the first season fuck this old ass bitch. Book Danny is still 17 or some shit whaat the fuck is this??

please no more
>>
>>69612066
Calm down.
They just needed Danny to do something vaguely mystifying and heroic so the fans would like her again, because they noticed she was annoying cunt for the last 2 seasons
>>
What do you say to the doctor when your mom takes you to get tested for autism?
>>
Fuck off you whining child.
>>
This episode was the first one i actually enjoyed thanks to Littlefinger and then this shit happens:3
>>
>>69612329

>angry friendless virgin detected
>>
>>69612275
>>69612138
>HURR DURR IF U CRITIZYZE DA SHOW DEN IT MEEN U A AUTISMAL XD
>JUST LET HBO SHIT INTO YOUR MOUTH, IF U COMPLAYN DEN DAT MEAN U A WHINY CRYBABBY XD
>>
>>69612566

You do realise this is an English language board right?

Next time I pass someone in the street collecting for an autism charity I shall give generously and hope the cash finds its way to you.
>>
>>69612432
projecting
>>
>>69612804
MOM LOOK I CALLED A STRANGER ON THE INTERNET THE A WORD AGAIN IM DA INTERNET GOD XD
>>
>>69612804
Sperg some more nerd
>>
>>69612066
>>69612329
>>69612826
>>69612934
>>69613003

>ANGRY virgins

There, there. Maybe a female will one day look in your direction and not vomit. For now, keep whining at popular shows to be edgy. Good job kids.
>>
>>69613097
projecting
>>
>>69612566
>responds to autism accusation by being autistic
>>
>>69613097
now youre just embarrassing yourself, for the love of god just stop posting while you still have a sliver of dignity left. My god man, just....
>>
how many more times is this boring series going to use that gimmick?

isnt this like the 3rd of 4th time she's went into something burning and came out and everyone looks on with awe then bows?

its like they cant write an empowering female character without some magick gimmick
>>
>>69613364

See >>69613097
>>
>>69613463

Actually the second time.

It was a superb moment. Probably why fans and critics loved it.

Only edgy autistic faggots like you are whining.
>>
>passage-of-time-pepememe.jpg
>>
>>69613565
no atleast 3rd or 4th time man
the pyre for the funeral
the fire at the slave place
the fire house now
wasnt there some time she did that gimmick during the slave house when fighting the warlock guy?
>>
ugly tits tbqh
>>
>>69613565
>superb moment
why because it catered to your delusional feminist need for female empowerment? why write a powerful character, just keep backing up and using the magick gimmick over and over so everyone can reminded that "oh my gawd she's powerful!"
>edgy
no, im just calling out the fact its been used over and over again. we've had the same exact scene before. the same exact thing happened at the pyre
>fans and critics
fans are not critics and critics are not fans
you're delusional and mixing up reception
>autistic
>whining
like i said pleb, im just calling out the scene for the fact its been done already
>>
>>69612128
Except Dany never does anything heroic. Her dragons burn things or men switch sides and join her because she's pretty and win the battles for her
>>
>>69613463
talking about gimmicks.

so far has not been a SINGLE episode this season where someone DOESN'T get surprised stabbed from behind, it's honestly getting comical how much they do it in this show.

I grantee it will happen next week too
>>
>>69613565
Id bet 100000$ you have at least 3 of the following traits
1. you wear glasses
2. You have a shitty nu-male beard
3. You are balding
4. You're an avid redditor
5. You are overweight
>>
The scene went on for too long and it was stupid how everyone praised her after for murdering the khals.
>>
>>69613926
fucking this
Its not just this season. This happened way too many times even on previous seasons
>>
>>69613759

No you're trying to be edgy but come off like a whining child.

Rave reviews, great fan recepiton. The false "opinion" of an edgy faggot like you means precisely nothing. Dry your eyes and deal with this fact
>>
>>69613976

See >>69613097
>>
>>69612066

how can anyone enjoy this scene ? i dont care about the other woman power shit but this one was so stupid.
>>
but the real question is: does she still have

>WHITE
>PUSSY
>HAIR
>>
>>69614001
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's already happened in every single episode of the series at this point

maybe it's some in joke
>>
>>69614052
see>>69613976
>>
>>69614122

That autist does not have the $10,000 he owes me. In fact I'd doubt he even has $10 in his purse.
>>
Only thing that bothered me was the shitty face shooping
>>
>>69612066

seasoned warriors getting burned and none try to escape or kill dany .. wtf
>>
File: nu-male.png (629 KB, 559x478) Image search: [Google]
nu-male.png
629 KB, 559x478
>>69614220
pic related, its you
>>
>>69614350
thats me on the left
>>
>>69614277
shutup you mysogynist virgin neckbeard, u just cant handle that a STRONG women on television, if u critisize that scene then it means ur a small dicked virgin LOSER hahahaha you pathetic little neckbeard
>>
>>69614350
>saving a picture of a faggot
>>
>>69614350

why would anyone save that to their mothers computer....
>>
File: pretending to be tarded.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pretending to be tarded.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
ITT summerfag spergs
>>
>>69614851
>not saving it on your wife's son's tablet

what are you, some kind of hetero?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.