[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's only one Spider-Man, and his name is Tobey Maguire.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mqi9h21Bpj1qjbryso1_500.gif (462 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqi9h21Bpj1qjbryso1_500.gif
462 KB, 500x215
There's only one Spider-Man, and his name is Tobey Maguire.
>>
First two Spiderman movies are timeless classics and especially the second one is still the best Spiderman movie we are EVER going to get.
>>
>>69611721
spiderman 3 is kino tho
not even kidding
>>
>>69611774
No it's Schrottkino.
>>
>>69611674
Wrong faggot. His name is TUGBOAT
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (324 KB, 719x458) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
324 KB, 719x458
>>69611721
Agreed. The opening credits for Spider-Man 2 are pure kino too.
>>
>>69611820
ugh i know fuck
the gap in quality between rami's spidermen and everything in the MCU is ridiculous
>>
>>69611674
Dr Octavian, I'm Peter Parker
>>
>>69611903
Disney has successfully programmed audiences to become content with mediocrity. It's a shame really. We don't even get number titles for sequels anymore it's just *Superhero's Name: Subtitle*. It sucks and imo indicative of this watered down phase Hollywood is in.
>>
>>69611903
That's because back then they made movies to make movies. Now capeshit is a product. It's like every MCU movie had a checklist listing the essential components to make X amount of money.

Marvel is basically the movie equivalent of Wii shovelware.
>>
>>69612048
>>69612069
both of these
>>
>>69612069
>That's because back then they made movies to make movies.
I hate this, It's always been about $$$.
>>
>>69611674
>90'sbabies

Every. Single. Time.

Go watch rugrats and dexter you babies
>>
>my introduction to the character is the definitive best one
Can someone be more childish than this?
>>
>>69612475
of course.but the thing is that studios were trying to make good movies to get good sales.Disney is using the same key elements for each of their movies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.