[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, why did people like this so much? I just watched it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Holy shit, why did people like this so much? I just watched it last night and the first Captain America was so much better in every conceivable way. The action is good in Winter Soldier but that's literally it.
1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2
>>
>>69608867
Cap 2 is underrated and probably the 3rd or second best mcu movie behind iron man 1 and maybe ant man
>>
>>69608935
I've never seen somebody underrate winter soldier.
>>
>>69608867
Finally a bro who agrees that the first Cap is superior, way better as a superhero movie. The sequel tries to be a spy thriller but ends up being a generic action movie in the process. Still, both are better than that Avengers movie Civil War though.
>>
>>69608867

I expected the third one to be more serious considering they were gonna steal all their freedoms and captain america hates that shit. Instead they fucking quipfested it into a comedy less then half way through

It was an entertaining movie and I liked it, but what the fuck
>>
>>69608867
Hyped manchildren
>>
>>69608867
>the first Captain America was so much better in every conceivable way
Besides the fight scenes i agree
>>
>>69609010
Holy shit I meant cap 1, idk wtf went wrong

Cap 1, iron man 1, and ant man are the best mcus I meant
>>
I stopped talking to a girl because she said she "didn't like the second captain america as much"

I just know what I'm getting myself into there, someone with no concept of what they're watching
>>
>>69609182

woah somebody must be all growed up
>>
>>69608867
It's basically Avengers 3
>>
>its popular
>WOW GUYS NOT ONLY IS THIS THING BAD BUT ITS THE WORST FUCKING THING EVER
No fuck you, you're only making this post to argue because of it's popularity you're being more negative than you otherwise would be. What do you call that? Oh yea, a contrarian. Fuck off.
>>
File: bb.png (338 KB, 745x589) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
338 KB, 745x589
>>69608867
I find it hilarious that people compare this movie to The Dark Knight. Really says a lot about how stupid some people are.

Cap 1 is the best of the 3 Cap movies. TWS is watchable but a standard action thriller and Civil War is a mess.
>>
bait
>>
>>69609211
Both of those movies are trash you fucking faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.