[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she even require oxygen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: When bae drops the mix tape.png (256 KB, 640x329) Image search: [Google]
When bae drops the mix tape.png
256 KB, 640x329
She's fireproof, but how does she not die from smoke inhalation? What's the explanation?
>>
>>69585289
she breathes the fire doood!!!

Seriously though, she burns down thier holy city and kills their leaders so they bow down to her?
>>
File: tiAhhWH.png (57 KB, 207x240) Image search: [Google]
tiAhhWH.png
57 KB, 207x240
>>69586956
Isnt there like a rule in the dothraki when you kill a khal you become stronger or some shit
>>
>>69587042
maybe idk
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
"It is forbidden to wear a blade or shed a free man's blood within the confines of the city."
>>
>>69585289
D. B. Weiss
His career as scriptwritter is reduced to a failed Halo script and a failed Ender's Game Script

David Benioff
He wrote Troy, a flick based on the Greek Most Important Book that he butchered.
Also Xmen: Wolverine. Yes, he thought that giving laser eyes to deadpool was a great idea.
>>
>>69587101
She just burned them, technically nothing wrong.
>>
How many times are they going to do this thing where big crowds of people kneel to Daenerys and worship her?
>>
>>69587101
She burned them, it's the same sort of cheat that was used when they killed her brother with the gold
>>
>>69587221
She'll just set herself on fire in front of the Night's King
>>
I can't be the only one who had a boner while she was smiling in that room, am i?
>>
GoT is fucking normie-tier garbage
I thought you guys were better than this
>>
File: kellyC.jpg (1 MB, 1592x900) Image search: [Google]
kellyC.jpg
1 MB, 1592x900
>>69585289

We talked about this before, a bunch of times. Years ago we used to have Dany fire-immunity threads a lot, people would get mad and say it was only a one time thing but whose laughing now fuckos, I told you shes immune.

The thing is in both cases she breathed in flames and had probably no oxygen so she doesn't really need to breath either. When she got burned the first time and got the dragons she literally sat in a massive funeral pyre overnight breathing in flames for hours. Funeral pyres can reach 2,550 °F, i looked it up for those threads. She sat in that for hours, overnight, and was completely unharmed. Compared to that walking out of a burning yurt is fucking child's play.

Really for battle they should do something like heat her up for hours in a kiln or a smelter and then just shoot her at the opposing army from like a catapult and just have her incinerating niggas with her 3000° punches and kicks. Just straight melting horses and armor and shit with her hands. Or have them rig up like a flamethrower backpack full or oil and just have her with flame shooting nozzles strapped to each arm just going crazy burning shit up like a motherfucker.

This bitch completely immune to flames and heat. For all we know she might be completely immune to a broad swath of the electromagnetic spectrum. She could swim in lava. She could swim in the sun and just be laughing about it.
>>
>>69587101
drogo killed viserys by pouring molten gold on his head.
>>
>>69588048

like just fucking cover her in oil and light her on fire and have her charge the enemy, just setting everyone on fire around her. Or like fly her overhead the army in a cauldron strapped to a hot air balloon and the cauldron is fucking full of molten steel and Danys like swimming around in that shit having a ball and then you tip the cauldron over the enemy army or castle and dany is fucking spashing people in the face with molten lead and people are just screaming and trying to run but wave after wave of molten metal is crashing over them and dany is like tackling people and dragging them down screaming into the slag with her white hot hands burning their way into the their bodies and melting their bones while they struggle.
>>
speaking of fire and all that

I feel like, now that Melisandre has openly stated that Jon is azor, I feel like. He isn't

considering Mels shit vision predictions I'd say that either the lord of light betrayed her so that she would only have Jon left because he's the real azor. Or she is once again being wrong and following blindly. I believe the latter is more believable
>>
>>69585289
What if she was on her period during this event? Did she precisely calculate when she would do this assassination?
>>
>>69588260

It's fucking Dany, It's always been Dany. Every single fucking requirement for it is something shes met. I don't know why you all want to deny it
>>
Do you think Dany can even taste hot food? It seems like even the hottest chili burrito would not burn her mouth. It's kind of sad really, she can't enjoy hot food at all, nothing can burn her.
>>
>>69588048
>>69588212
>>69588260
Eddie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPXh07OGgwE
>>
>>69588048

I doubt D&D are smart enough to consider breathing.
Im much more interested what happened to the door that blocked the Khals, did it just disappear?
>>
Why did the sandy floor burn?
I need an answer
>>
>>69588393

My names not Eddie. I'm just saying she has super powers, they should really think about leveraging those powers to their advantage. Like build a suit of really thick metal armor and then Dany gets inside and they just heat the fuck out of that armor in a furnace for hours until its white hot and then have that white hot night charge into the enemy line swinging a white hot sword while people scream and burst into flames just from being too close to her.
>>
>>69588375
do you think her asshole would burn though if she ate tons of spicey foods? because thats a shame if she cant enjoy that kind of stuff
>>
>>69588048
>I told you shes immune

She's not in the book, she gets burned a little
>>
>>69588449

It burned down. The door was made of wood.

Men and wood both burn in fire, only Kelly C is immune.
>>
>>69586956
Makes sense honestly, it's probably the major event that I had the least problem with. If you see someone casually walk out of a burning building having just killed all your leaders, I imagine that (especially in a culture like the Dothraki that value strength above all else) everyone would almost consider her to be some sort of deity.
>>
>>69588545

In the last book she takes a full blast of dragon fire from Drogon and all it does is burn off her clothes and hair. Even dragon fire cant harm her.
>>
>>69588502
I assumed they snuck in and sprinkled oil around earlier.
>>
>>69588595
GRRM is literally a hack. His answer in 1999 and the current happenings don't match.
>>
>>69588613
Good enough for me.
>>
>>69588502

The braziers were filled with napalm is the most plausible answer.
>>
>>69588632

Come on, he doesn't remember anything from 1999. That was 17 years ago! He's an obese white bearded jets fan who lives on cheese pizzas beer and lemoncakes. He doesn't remember what he said yesterday let alone a decade and a half ago.
>>
>>69585289
It's D&D, she rolled a nat20 in breathing
>>
Could Kelly C swim around in a volcano? Could Kelly C splash around in lava and magma like she was at the pool?
>>
>>69588917
shes immune to fire, not wet rocks
>>
>>69588942
She seems to be immune to heat in general though, so I don't see why not. Normally I'd say toxic fumes and lack of oxygen, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for her.
>>
>>69588942

Well its not just fire, she sat in a blazing funeral pyre for like nine hours overnight. Sitting in fire, surrounded by burning embers and red hot coals, breathing in flames, breathing in smoke and cinders for hours and hours and it didn't harm her in the slightest. She laughed it off! She's completely immune to all heat by the look of it. If she was human her blood would have reached boiling point just in the first few minutes. She's basically a superhero.
>>
>>69588942
she's immune to boiling water
>>
>>69588048
Dude fucking kek that would be incredible
>>
>>69588212
or like have her write a tumbler post like a faggot from tumbler and she's just writing a fucking tumblr post and people are like this isn't tumblr you faggot stop posting
>>
>>69589175

I wish she drank like a huge jug of molten lead and then she like walked up to you and went in for a kiss and you were like 'holy shit it's kelly c, shes haf, i better not blow this' so you went for it but the second your mouths touched she like regurgitated a gallon of molten lead straight in your fucking mouth, that would shut you up.
>>
>>69585289
power of white privilege
>>69587042
they are not Necromongers you dumbass
>>
>>69585289
>I'll try starting a fire, that's a good trick.

I fucking hate DnD
>>
>>69586956
only reason could be that they fear she may cast fire or something like that
>>69588584
I hope at least some of them try to assassinate her for being a witch.
>>
I don't think she's immune to witty come backs as the show already proved a hundred times
>>
Would even lasers hurt Kelly C? I guess not, they couldn't burn her either.

Immune to lasers. She's really immune to a lot of shit if you think about it. Lasers. House fires. White phosphorous. Lava. Boiling water. Burning oil.
>>
>>69585289
Why did not her hair burn this time?
>>
>>69585289
The flame feeds her
>>
>>69588532
>implying she could lift it?
>>
File: trb.jpg (6 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
trb.jpg
6 KB, 233x216
>>69589351

She's growing stronger.
>>
>>69589375

Things get lighter when they got hotter, haven't you ever seen a hot air balloon go up?
>>
File: hg.jpg (497 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
497 KB, 900x1200
>>69587042

Okay, yeah, that kind of makes more sense to me now.
>>
>>69585289
>What's the explanation?

Typical GoT fan right here
>>
>>69588584
Dothraki values strength as in one on one honor physical combat, not magic and bullshit. The place was a holy ground that forbid combat in the first place. Dothraki is supposed to not give a shit about politics, magic, and foreign rulers and shit. They only abide to a crude set of honor and tradition

If the Dothraki just bow down to anyone immune to fire, the Targaryen would have them under their rule ages ago.
>>
>>69589468
this.
>>
If Kelly C drank a bunch of oil until her stomach was full and then stuck a burning piece of wood between her teeth she could breathe fire on people like a dragon whenever they pissed her off.
>>
>>69589572

Yeah that worked so well for the last guy
>>
>>69589666

yeah but fire cant hurt her, it cant hurt her at all
>>
File: Literally Sauron.png (315 KB, 641x365) Image search: [Google]
Literally Sauron.png
315 KB, 641x365
main antagonist confirmed
>>
>>69585289
Fireproof and also apparently controls fire seeing how those piss-ant little fire lamps blew up when pushed over.

Game of Thrones is literally Avatar now. Fire benders and Ice Benders.
>>
>>69589783
Go away /co/fag, nobody thinks of that cartoon when people say Avatar
>>
File: Azula.png (96 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Azula.png
96 KB, 333x250
>>69589783

I remember another queen who controlled fire.
>>
I really feel like watching Carrie for some reason
>>
>>69589844

That's no queen, just a mad dog.

oh.
>>
apparently stone/clay flooring is really flammable and khals are all cowards who run for the door instead of punching this silly cunts teeth out
>>
>>69588075
he was breaking the rules but they didnt care because it was a gaijin threatening his waifu
>>
File: wewlad.png (2 MB, 1694x694) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
2 MB, 1694x694
>>
>rrrrrrr we hate witches and sorcerers!
>this one can't be burned, must be a witch bit let's bow to her!

THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE
>>
>OUR HORSES WILL BREED YOU SMUG SLUT! >:D
>Not if i have 20 good chinese cgi render farms.
>No calooriese you are now become the human torch.

The mad queen rises. hork hork hork hork.
>>
>>69589981
wouldve been better if drogon showed up and burned the building down, at least that gives the dothraki something tangible to react to
>>
>>69587101
she didn't she blood
>>
File: 11458.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
11458.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>69589896
Take that back faggot, Azula was best girl.
>>
>>69590023

Yeah but like, they despise witches and magics right? Why are they bowing to her? Shouldn't they be ripping her limb from limb?
>>
>>69590046

How can you when those limbs are red hot from standing in fire. It would like be trying to rip apart the sun.
>>
>>69590115

Okay I kek'd irl.
>>
>>69590046
lmao you're acting like the dothraki have witch hunts or some shit, the last sorceress they saw all they said was not to trust her
>>
>>69585289
>expects a show in which people come back from the dead to adhere to logic
>>
>>69588075
>>69589943
He was breaking the rule, but it wasn't a Dothraki rule. It was some shitty deal that Viserys make with no collateral because he thought his royal lineage would hold the Dothraki to their end of the deal. He also thought that the Dothraki would crave for the greater pay off in the foreign land. However, they weren't that far thinking kind of people and prefer the instant gratification and avoid being under another's rule.

>>69590171
They literally say kill the witches every time they encounter one. They hated witch even more after the story of Khal Drogo's death got around. That witch who killed Drogo should have been killed in the first place if Danaerys didn't save her
>>
>Dany burns the patriarchy -and- makes a horde of brown people bow to her.

This might kind of confusing for SJWs..
>>
>>69590567

>Dany represents Hilary, the kahls the sheikhs

its poetry
>>
>>69588375
Why are amerishits so obsessed with hot food. I don't get it.
>>
>>69590696
Im pretty sure its not just an american thing

Some people just like hot food
>>
>>69589468
>>69589514
Targs aren't, and never were, immune to fire. GRRM has literally said that Dany surviving was a "miracle".

As for >>69589981
I don't think most of them have ever witnessed magic, let alone a person being immune to fire. Could you imagine that shit?

>>69589947
>>69589697
I HOPE this is the case. I want Dany to be seen as the villain she is by the normies. Then again, normies are so stupid that they see the High Sparrow as an evil man.
>>
>>69590696
I image, its because every other american food is made from plastic.
>>
I don't fucking get it. Why didn't the khals just stop her from knocking over the torches after the first?
>>
>>69588048
>Swim in the sun
The celestial orrery in the intro was forshadowing!
>>
why does caloreesi need an army when she could just light her fat ass on fire and roll through the enemies lines?
>>
>>69587221
Let's see

1) 7 kingdoms in Westeros all of which will bow to her
2) The population at the Wall will bow to her
3) Wildlings will bow to her (especially Thenns)
4) The Others will bow to her
5) Dany heals Bran's crippled legs so he can bow to her as well
6) Bloodraven will not bow to her because he's a shitlord old man and will burn because of it
7) Missandei will not bow to her because she used to be a slave and is now the hand of the queen

That would mean at least 11 more scenes. There's about ~20 episodes left so they need to do one every other episode.
>>
>>69585289
fire is oxygen
>>
>>69587101

Dothraki in season 1 have wild orgies in broad daylight and many people are killed with weapons at fucking weddings and are touted as wandering nomads.

Season 6 they apparently treat widows with respect and also have a huge big fucking town where you can't bring weapons in, making a huge fucking tribe completely defenseless against other hordes.
>>
>>69591076
S1 had the exact same town though

Also the Dothraki hordes don't really fight each others as much as you t hink.

And S1 shows very clearly that Dothraki aren't as wild and savage as they seem, and that they hold respect to some people.
>>
>>69585289
i can masturbate to this.
>>
>>69587101

don't forget her boyfriends superpower this episode was the power of sleight of hand. he carried a magical knife into the city of the MIGHTY FERAL DORTHROKAI TRIBESMEN!!!! truly showing his strength and wit.

actually now that i think about it do you think thats why they had the Ramsay scene? they both kill someone with slight of hand dagger in the same episode.
>>
>>69590696
Because they're overrun with mexicans.
>>
Obviously, there is social engineering propaganda embedded throughout much of our television and film entertainment media. This is not news.

Serious question... why is it such a taboo topic here and in mainstream discussion in general? This is a huge issue.

Regardless of your political affiliation (or lack thereof)... propaganda (regardless of what it's propagandizing) is a bad thing, right?

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.
>>
>>69591692
>>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.

Jon will be a good big brother and does it for her pussy anyways.
>>
>>69591692
>The WHITE masters
But they weren't white.
>>
>>69591692
Also, the whole world is run by white man.

Your made-up issues are stupid and your agenda is shit. Go learn something
>>
>>69588260
Azor Ahai and the Prince the was Promised are to different people. I think Yi-Ti's history and current situation mirroring Westeros lends itself to that.
But more than that, Gurm likes to write prophecy vaguely. With the tone of his series, I think whether or not Queen of Burgers or Jon Snu are actually fulfilling prophecy is both unimportant and will never be given a diffinitive answer.
>>
>>69591692
And don't forget the biggest menace, the WHITE walkers.
>>
>>69588212
what the fuck is your problem
>>
>>69592057
>white men run the world
>educate yourself!
social justice fag detected
>>
How did the temple burn down?
Why did they just let her walk around freely despite being a prisoner? How did nobody notice the guards outside get killed and the doors get barred? How did the two stooges even get there and do that in a city that's supposed to be super uptight about foreigners and carrying weapons? How come there was only one exit? How come no one was able to escape what seemed to be one big enclosure once the foundations started burning down?
>>
File: dust.png (74 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
dust.png
74 KB, 302x170
>>69592057
>Also, the whole world is run by white man.
>>
>>69585289
really you fucking aspies muh fantasy show not real enough.
>>
>>69585289
She's immune to the whole fire thing, including smoke, smell of burning flesh, fire elementals, and your flaming autism.
>>
>>69593491
Its getting hot in herre
>>
>>69593491
What happens if she smokes a joint/crack etc?
>>
>>69593906
Oh, yeah, that issue.
Tbqh I am not done with my comprehensive study on her whole fire thing immunity, yet. But I'll keep you posted.
>>
>>69588917
you can't "swim" in magma, anon. If she didn't burn she'd be floating on top of it. Humans are not dense enough (hurr) to penetrate the surface.
>>
>takes out the leaders thanks to her racial bonus

fucking hack.
>>
>>69587042
Pretty sure thats Highlander bro.
>>
>>69587042
this isn't fucking starwars man
>>
>>69588332
She spread some Targ Aryan menstrual blood, obviously.
Highly combustible compound, and women bleeding all over the place is normal, especially for Horse People.
>>
>>69588212

Imagine her turning to the Lord of Light and fighting with a burning sword and herself burning.Like a fucking Dark Souls Boss.
>>
>season 1
>she survives a literal fucking funeral pyre and has dragons
>as a result the dothraki hordes scatter with only a few following her

>season 6
>she burns a sacred temple in a place where you aren't allowed to shed blood
>literally everyone bows down to their new strong womyn queen
>>
>>69594466
Loopholes, just like when Viserys was killed burning doesn't count.

The Dothraki before actually all or almost all followed her, they had already scattered and left at the death of Khal Drogo. All who were left bowed down in the same way.

I hate Daenerys, but this does make sense to me. She made a big show of killing all of their previous leaders and emerging straight through the fiery doors of the center of their city, it doesn't surprise me that they all worship her.
>>
>>69594466
she liberated them from the rule of their false gods and abusive men.
>>
>>69594776
>Loopholes, just like when Viserys was killed burning doesn't count.
The people were literally bowing before a killed bloodied guard.
>>
>>69585289

Thumbnail looks a bit like a vagina. Was this a hamfisted "Khaleesi reborn" idea?
>>
>>69594873
>a killed bloodied guard
What do you mean?
>>
>>69594466

She took down the patriarchy.
>>
>>69594959
two dead men clearly bleeding out outside of a burning temple.

does that not whisper the sounds of a coup to you?
>>
>>69590789
>Could you imagine that shit?

Actually yes and if I was a dothraki who spent his life raiding and fighting I wouldn't even be that impressed. I mean dothraki believe in witchcraft and hate witches, but suddenly someone has a shitty magic power and they bow instead of killing her?
>>
>>69594776
They bowed because she walked into a funeral pyre and came out with dragons.

The only mystical thing present here is that she didn't get burned, which shouldn't fucking spook them so much. Also the people bowing in the back couldn't even see Dany.
>>
>>69589844
but not immune to fire
>>
>>69589981
A witch in command of unsullied legions, dragons, and who just killed all their khals at once.

Are you faggots incapable of thinking about anything that happens in this show?
>>
>>69585289
Reminder it took two men to arrive and remind her she's impervious to fire and that they are keeping her in a wooden hut will giant fire cauldrons. She would have just sat there for thousands of years thinking, how the fuck do I get myself out of this one? Hmmm
>>
>>69585289
I just finished the episode and came here to post this
>>
>>69595030
Fair enough, I didn't think of that, I'm guessing D&D didn't either.
>>
>>69595215
It's literally spelled out that they don't believe anything about her leading dragons or armies.

>and who just killed all their khals at once.
Hmm sounds like a good chance to kill the bitch and become a khal. Or is that huge army of wildmen scared that she will tip over some fires again?
>>
>>69595215
> unsullied legions, dragons
Yeah, none of which they fucking believe or care about since they've never seen them.

They're fucking dothraki. They follow strong men who are better at fighting than other strong men. I could believe they'd follow her if they saw a dragon, but to go from treating her like a whore to a fucking god just because she lit a fire and didn't get burned is retarded.

Lets face it, if you actually think this made any goddamn sense you're probably willing to accept any bullshit D&D fling your way. They wrote themselves into a corner they couldn't get out of because they didn't have the budget for a dragon and this is what we get. But all they need to do is layer some epic sounding music on top of it and everyone loves it.
>>
I honestly cannot wait till she dies
Her story arc had potential in the beginning, but now its just retarded with how she manages to get away with everything.
>>
>>69595410
>dany
>dying
That might be something GRRM had in mind but you're shit outta luck if you think Dany isn't going to win thanks to D&D and Talisa.
>>
>>69595410
anon
a song of ice and fire
>literally dragons and ice people

she'll be alive until the end
>>
>>69588048
>and then just shoot her at the opposing army from like a catapult

she isn't invulnerable to gravity or stone walls, this is a silly idea
>>
>>69590696
>Americans are the only ones that eat hot food
found the idiot
>>
>>69592057
>white
>jewish
pick one

also
>Also, the whole world is run by white man.
>run by white man
>man
you fucking idiot
>>
>Two Dothraki walking around in the holy city of Vaes Dothrak
>Great evening for raping and talking about the 5 best things in life
>Khal Deiv'iad Ben'i Ofh suddenly stops and points in an alley "What's goin on over there?"
>Bloodrider D'aan Waeis goes over to investigate "There lies a body!"
>"Did he ded, what up? Does he have a stab wound?"
>"Urgh urgh, it's Aggo san. He got his Head smashed in with a rock!"
>"Aha... a rock ..urgh... thought he got a stab wound. Let's go on, everything is normal."
>"Qapla'."
>>
>>69597681
>smash his stab wound until it's mushed

Grats on being dumber than fantasy barbarians
>>
>>69597681
In an alternate universe

>Two Dothraki walking aorund in the holy city of Vaes Dothrak
>They're having a jolly good time talking of rape, pillage, murder and other pleasantries
>Khal Shotho sees a figure laying on the ground
>Shocked, "there must be a murderer on the loose"
>"Quickly, search the body for obvious weapon inflicted injuries"
>"A-HA! There's a stab wound! It all makes sense now"
>"That's right. There's well over 100 000 of us here, not even counting visitors, merchants, slaves and women, but I'm quite certain that the culrpit is that one whitey we didn't even see or whose whereabouts we have no idea of."
>written by D&D
>>
>>69594466
They abandoned her because Drogo could no longer ride, and a new Khal took over. That was all before she did the funeral pyre thing. If they had been there, they probably would have raped her, killed her, and taken her dragons.
>>
>>69588212

Sauce on your pic? She's hot.
>>
>>69597943
kek
>>
>>69589947
I was waiting for this pic
>>
>>69585289
women have the thickest plot armor these days
>>
>>69588075
Here's a question I can't answer: How is it that Viserys (a Targaryen) died from that?
>>
>>69585289
IT'S A FANTASY YOU MORON!!!
>>
fireproof and all that abrakadabra shit behind, how the fuck does that hut burn up so fast?
>>
>>69599575
May be because it was molten ...? Maybe if they did that to Daenerys she would have died too...?
>>
>>69598139
that's a fucking drawing u retard
>>
>Khal Drogo was the strongest and most endeared Khal
>the Dothraki people were already on the fence hearing the stories and they just needed a little nudging
>they received a messianic usurping of godly proportions and killed every living Khal single-handedly

Sounds right to me.
>>
Why don't they just dig trenches in the shape of a maze and stack them with oil and wood and light them on fire. That way the invading army has to slowly make it way through the maze with walls made out of fire. But all along Kelly C is running around inside that fire, and you never know when a pair of white hot chubby arms are going to suddenly reach out of the flames and drag someone screaming into the inferno. My god look behind you corporal Jameson was just dragged into the flames. Shoot some arrows in there! Oh no its too late shes already moved to a different spot I can hear her laughing. I signed up to fight in battles not to die like this. Not like this!
>>
>>69599575
Because he was a white male.
>>
>>69590318
>>69590046
they are just confused
>she is a witch, we should burn her.... oh
>>
>>69590789
>I want Dany to be seen as the villain she is by the normies.

At this point, the show will cater to the normies. No more red weddings. No more jamie getting his hand cut off. Everything from now on will be predictable fanservice.
>>
>>69590567
brown people dont know whats good for them. Brave Hila- I mean Khaleesi has to free them from their oppression of themselves.
>>
>>69599992

The mummer's play is finished! Finished!
>>
do you also require a logical explanation for the DRAGONS, SNOW ZOMBIES, AND SHADOW ASSASSINS? Killl yourself you fucking loser
>>
>>69599575
He probablly choked on it.
>>
File: 1446952819165.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1446952819165.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>69599575
GRRM has answered this question a million times - at least book canon wise
Targaryens aren't supposed to be immune to fire just a little resistant to it. What happened to Viserys is what should happen to a targaryen in a fire. Dany's funeral pyre was supposed to be a one time thing where unknown magicks kept her unburnt.

Not that Dumb & Dumber care of course
>>
>>69600337
you know you've done goofed if a pudgy midget woman is less convincing than dragons and snow zombies.
>>
>>69599992
Dany is the one trying to make an invasion, meight. I reckon the defenders might try to do something if Kelly spent months digging trenches, lighting them on fire and keeping the fire alive.
>>
she is the azor ahai
>>
Protected by gods is the best answer is the best answer you're going to get with this writing.

Like how red priest can resurrect when their god allows it, she can put on a fire show on special occasions
>>
>>69590696
>yuroshits
You cuckolds couldn't handle true spice if your sissy lives depended on it. Neither could most usanians though.

t. actual Mexican
>>
>>69589468

Maybe they're not bowing down to her because honor or tradition demands but, but because she just incinerated their greatest leaders and walked out like it was nothing? Wouldn't you be a little bit nervous about what she might do to you if you crossed her?

Also a woman who burns everything in her path, is immune to fire, has dragon children and a weird otherworldly appearance is way outside the bounds of normal experience. It doesn't matter what Dothraki traditions had been up to this point, this is the shit that starts NEW religions.
>>
>>69600546
fun fact: hot spice was primarily used to hide the taste and stench of food gone bad, because spics cant into proper food storage.

same with indians and curry
>>
>>69599778

Because it was made mostly of dry wood and rushes and shit?
>>
>>69587042
when you kill the khal you become the next khal

i dont get why it didnt instantly devolve into a massive chain-murder bloodbath. how did those horse fucking savages see a naked white girl and not instantly think "lol im gonna kill her and be the new khal"?
>>
You're all a bunch of pathetic fucking nerds. Get a life, losers.
>>
fuck daenerys

she's got the shittiest most retarded garbage storyline in this show

i'll skip her scenes now goddamn that was so fucking lazy how she take over shit
>>
>>69591259

Who's your pick for the next episode's "got stabbed by a dagger out of nowhere while standing close to each other?"
>>
>>69600691
>>69600586
>>
>>69591692
And the "Arabs" in the show are all horrible evil slavers and the "native americans" are warmongering women hating savages. So much for your tin foil hat conspiracy /pol/ack
>>
>>69588048
You are what makes coming to this place worth it
>>
>>69600586
and how easy it is for another man to just rip her head off and become the khal overlord or some shit? she can't fight anyone
>>
What was in these braziers? Gasoline?
The whole scene was so cheap, not to mention this wood house has windows and you simply could jump out. Not to mention that none of them tried to kill or stop her once she kicked the first brazier over.
>>
>>69600741

Well since we're apparently cleaning house of all the old guard, I'd say the QoT and Mace should be getting nervous. Especially since the Tyrells are about to make their move.

Who wants to bet the Tyrell army shows up, their lords command them to march to the Sept of Baelor and chop up those ridiculous peasants, when suddenly half the army (or all of them, why not!) turns on their noble masters and cuts them down because they sympathize with the sparrows? I mean fuck, a pack of bastard half-breeds could overthrow the ruling family of Dorne on a whim and nobody stopped them, and now apparently all the other noble houses of Dorne (assuming they realize they exist) aren't doing anything about it. Why not? Egalitarianism for everyone! Simultaneous anti-feudal revolutions everywhere, all at once! That's how people work, right?
>>
>>69600748
she used cheap tricks to burn people. that doesnt mean shes immune to be bludgeoned to death. these arent a bunch of weak children, these are the warrior clan people who dont fear death and all that stereotypical shit. they would not be scared by a woman burning down a building.
>>
>>69600813

How the fuck do they know that? For all they know she can't be killed at all, and can set you on fire by looking at you. All they know is she went in, alone and unarmed, into a room full of 300 lb murderous rapists, burnt them all alive, and walked out untouched. Are you gonna be the first to step up and end up like them? At best you're gonna bide your time and try to see what happens next, figure out if there's some way to get at her. You're not going to just charge right up to a living fire god and hope for the best.
>>
>>69600819
yeah really, if I knew I was trapped I would have tried to kill her as a last fuck you
>>
>>69600685

Have you ever been to a camp fire? Do you know how hard is it to burn a log the size of a support pillar?
>>
>>69585289
>filename

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E
>>
inb4 Daenerys "I wanna put my dick in her isn't she perfect t. GRRM" Targaryen and her stupid fucking mary sue powers are what stop the Night's King after Stannis takes over the seven kingdoms and is defeated during her absence

I will bet you a billion dollars this is how the books go down. A billion. She's the author's waifu and he's a horny hack.
>>
File: unavelataaa.jpg (200 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
unavelataaa.jpg
200 KB, 640x480
>>69600601
fun fact: le lobster used to be served to prisoners and seen as poor peoples foods xDDD

Point still stand Mexican food > 95% yurocuck or burgerfood except italiano and spanish they know how to cook
>>
>>69600882

They're intensely superstitious just like any ancient people, and particularly so semi-barbaric nomads. They believe in omens, prophecy, and spirits. Nigger you need to read a book, people had a different mind set in times past, they weren't just modern cynical jaded people like us with a modern perspective, except in the past with swords. For them gods, spirits, magic, all of this was a real force in the world and they'd been raised from birth to believe in it and pay attention to it. Now they've seen it before their very eyes, in the form of fire, the most potent and terrifying symbol of power. The fact that they didn't just go running up to stab her makes perfect sense. That may come later when the shock wears off, but they were having a religious experience at that moment she walked from the yurt.
>>
>>69600973
fun fact: you have never tasted european cuisine yet everyone in europe has tasted mexican garbage food.
>>
>>69601088
>you have never tasted european cuisine
Not true one time a muslim was in my town so I sucked his dick

I don't see the appeal desu but to each their own
>>
File: 1461848560015.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461848560015.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>Kelly C walks out through the flames
>X gon give it to ya starts playing
>>
>>69600897
>For all they know she can't be killed at all, and can set you on fire by looking at you
they hate witches. they should have killed her on the spot if they believed she was a magic user. theres like 10,000 of them and 1 of her

>All they know is she went in, alone and unarmed, into a room full of 300 lb murderous rapists, burnt them all alive, and walked out untouched.
theres some massive plot armor required for that to even happen. that being aside, some of them still saw that the door was barred by a big wooden log.

>>69600998
and im saying its unrealistic for ALL of them to instantly start worshiping her. none of the members of a savage warrior tribe wanted to fight. if I was some lowly peon tribe member I would have took my chances to kill a "god" and become the new khal.
>>
File: Batman Cowardly Lot.gif (69 KB, 504x235) Image search: [Google]
Batman Cowardly Lot.gif
69 KB, 504x235
>>69600998

Yeah it was the same way when I was deployed. Once you blew up the biggest building in town Muslims would start bowing to you and just assume you ran shit. It's just the way they do things over there. Like how Batman says criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot.
>>
>>69601190

Nigger you waste time during the day being obtuse on a Laotian macrame exchange, you're not chancing shit. You're not going to risk a horrible death on the off chance you can kill the god of fire when she's wreathed in flames and surrounded by the charred corpses of better men than you. If this happened to you you'd be too busy filling your pants thinking "holy fuck magic is real and it's standing right in front of me and it's angry and burns people"
>>
>>69600973
U N A V E L A
N
A
V
E
L
A
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>69591076
Vaes Dothrak was part of the TV show since season one. Without even dipping into the books and going by what's shown in the TV series,

Vaes Dothrak was always a permanent city. It's established that it's sort of the Dothraki equivalent of Mecca and the Dosh Khaleen are treated as spiritual advisors. Danaerys' wedding was not at Vaes Dothrak - it was depicted as being somwhere by the sea, maybe nearby the port town she was living at, so this doesn't really clash.

The dothraki, as a nomadic people are divided up into tribes called "Khalasars" and Vaes Dothrak is a major meeting place for all of these tribes. It's a spiritual custom for all of them that's deeply ingrained in their culture. Since there aren't non-Dothraki raiding hordes floating around the plains, it's reasonable to assume that they're not under threat from any major attack and it's not exactly feasible for an army from whatever cities they're raiding to march across a desert and ambush them without anyone noticing. Other Dothrakis looking to gain power by jumping everyone at Vaes Dothrak would probably to too afraid of the consequences of attacking the city.

None of this is any different in S6.
>>
>>69601345
oh ok I understand where you are coming from now. you are a beta retard who assumes a tribe of fearless, bloodthirsty warriors are also beta retards.

you are wrong and should kill yourself for thinking everyone on 4chan is "just like me!!!"
>>
Why doesn't Dany just sleep in a bonfire every night. Build a huge pyre every night and just walk in there and curl up and go to sleep.

Seems like a really good way to impress people, also no one could surprise or assassinate her while she was asleep.
>>
>>69594466
> clearly a sorceress that they all hate and fear
> lul better bow down to her
What would have happened if in middle of her speech they just started beating the shit out of her
>>
>>69601553

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>69601345
>Nigger you waste time during the day being obtuse on a Laotian macrame exchange, you're not chancing shit.

Jesus christ I hate this argument
Where would a hypothetical "person who would chance shit" go to discuss the tv show they just watched? Reddit? Facebook? 9gag? 4chan makes the most sense.

Are you saying that enjoying watching a tv show featuring lots of violence and bloodshed (and talking about it with other people) somehow makes you a pussy?
>>
>>69585289
so is she actually naked there?
>>
>>69602082
Apparently she said so in an online interview. I saw a screencap of it earlier in a different thread so it's pretty neat I guess.
>>
>>69602082
It's just CGI
>>
>>69602082
and what if she is?
holy fuck these closet faggots have never been on a free beach.
>>
>>69601735
How about arrows?
>>
>>69602082
definitely not
>>
>>69602244
>>69602301
>After the episode aired, Clarke made a point to indicate that it was not a body double in the final scene of the episode,[4] stating, "I'd like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3. That was awhile ago. It's now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I'm just feeling genuinely happy I said 'Yes.' That ain't no body double!"[4]

It is, as the kids say... BTFO
>>
>>69602263
awww no way

you saw real boobies?
>>
>>69602349
you realise it being CGI doesn't make it a body double?
>>
>>69602082
Watch the scene, it's blatantly the same as Cersei
>>
>>69591076
The Huns had cities.

In fact most 'nomadic' peoples in earth's history have been semi-nomadic, returning to a home settlement once every year or so, and ranging out from there to raid, hunt, and gather.

Confederations of tribes (like the dothraki seem to be) also typically had a neutral settlement and trading/meeting ground in this spot.

In fact, Canada is named after Kanata, which meant settlement, a really good example of this kind of 'capital city'.
>>
>>69602349
she's the one who said she wouldn't get nude again after season 1
>>
Wildfire will kill her
>>
>>69602379
>But this is all me
>all me
>all me

>>69602515
I said I'd never eat pizza when I was 19 but look at me now. The stuff is tasty as fuck.
>>
>>69592057
just the one?
who Obama, he ain't white lad
>>
>>69601198
Maybe that explains 9/11, by bin Ladens logic we'd be impressed.
>>
Reminder that:

>only the Khals and Dosh Khaleen barely know her
>she's a foreign literally who for all the other Dothraki
>in the moment she comes out of the tent she is little more than a fire witch that just killed all the Khals
>they will somehow follow her because reasons
>>
File: laughception.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
laughception.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>69585289
>"It was only one time miracle, GRRUM GRRUM said so!"
>>
>>69602999
Reminder that:

>theistic religions exist only because illiterate tribals heard that someone rose from the dead
>>
>>69587042
that's the Klingons
>>
>There are people who are not on team Targaryen

If last nights episode didn't convince you then there is no hope for you.
>>
>>69590045
Azula's no mad dog killer! She must want something!
>>
File: dany is the antagonist.png (2 MB, 984x1000) Image search: [Google]
dany is the antagonist.png
2 MB, 984x1000
>>69603861
>team Targaryen
she is literally satan. westeros will need to join forces with the white walkers to defeat her.
>>
>>69603773
Not really. Most theistic religions were developed in highly advanced civilisations
>>
File: 1318522760169.gif (26 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
1318522760169.gif
26 KB, 497x501
>>69603920
>she is literally satan. westeros will need to join forces with the white walkers to defeat her.
Awww sheeet

This could possibly happen though, at the moment she is more powerful than anyone in Westeros, has a larger army than anyone in Westeros and has dragons. The only ones that have equal power are the white walkers, and maybe the lord of light and Melisandre.
>>
>>69604080
>she is more powerful than anyone in Westeros
She is a weak and naive ruler. And a woman.
>has a larger army than anyone in Westeros
She has a bunch of dickless warriors who are outright useless. She did have a bunch of sellswords in the books but they seem to have gone missing.
>and has dragons.
Three untamed dragons, two of which she's abandoned and pissed off and one who's gone fuck-knows-where. They aren't a massive force at the moment.
>The only ones that have equal power are the white walkers
WW's have literally endless amount of deadly and fearless cannon fodder who could destroy any army in the world, plus they can resurrect everyone back so the army would only get bigger and bigger. Dany is nowhere near that, nor is any non-magical army for that matter.
>and maybe the lord of light and Melisandre.
LOL
>>
>>69596865
the human torch can fly purely because he gets hot enough
>>
She should just douse herself in wildfire and she'll never need bodyguards again
>>
>>69601345
>some bitch tips over a fire
>MAGIC
>>
So how long until she squanders this army and she goes back to being nothing but filler?
>>
>>69585289

>HE CAN RUN AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, BUT HOW DOES HIS BODY NOT LIQUEFY? THESE POWERS MAKE NO SENSE!

They're called secondary or complimentary powers OP.
>>
so does she have pyromancy powers now?

why did the flames spread so quickly and toward them?

does she control fire in the later books?
>>
OP has a point. Even if her skin does not burn, Dany should have asphyxiated. But this is fantasy, where the byproduct of fire does not begin to resemble its real life counterpart. On set, they control the amount of carbon emissions for safety reasons and limit those kind of visual effects so you can see what is going on. In real life, the smoke will kill you before fire does usually. Building fires produce a thick, acrid smoke and you can hardly see in it, much less breathe something like that. It is not evident in this scene, so we just have to go with the whole fantasy thing and say Dany has the power to create smokeless fire.
>>
>>69604750
at first I thought maybe she had her two beta orbiters douse the room in oil but that doesn't make sense either
>>
>>69604835
well there is no liquid on the floor, its completely dry dirt
>>
>>69604754

>autism is on the rise and will eventually nitpick hollywood into oblivion

I don't understand how you people are able to enjoy anything
>>
File: Mr Santana.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Mr Santana.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>69598139
>not using carlos.jpg
>>
>>69604754

You are forgetting in season one she sat overnight in a blazing funeral pyre. Breathing in nothing but flames, blazing embers, and smoke. Overnight. For like eight hours. Inside a 2500 degree inferno.

What do we know from this;
>She doesn't need oxygen, she probably doesn't need to breathe at all. Probably can't drown either.
>She's completely immune to fire
>She's completely immune to heat in all forms
>She can't be blinded as she sat in the center of an incredibly bright fire for hours

She's basically a golem.
>>
File: burnt_at_both_ends.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
burnt_at_both_ends.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>69589351
Didn't burn the first time.
>>
>>69605119
Mr autism awnser my question please

>>69604750
>>
>>69604949
People have been doing that since the Internet has been around. I used to read all the nitpicks on action movies. Doesn't mean I didn't like Terminator 2.
>>
>>69604750

>does she control fire in the later books?

The show is ahead of the books now, so whatever you see in an episode is new to everyone including bookfags.
>>
>>69589697
I think she'll be seen as an antagonist if she brings thousands of savage rapists over the narrow sea
>>
File: Fire-X-Files-season-1-header-v1.jpg (68 KB, 1000x705) Image search: [Google]
Fire-X-Files-season-1-header-v1.jpg
68 KB, 1000x705
>>69605234
Yeah, I noticed that too. The flames leaped toward them as if following a trail of petroleum fluid, on what we've already established was dry dirt. I'm inclined to say she has the power of pyromancy at this point.
>>
>>69590023
This is what I thought would happen, it's better, but still stupid that she's fire resistant though
>>
>>69585289
It's magic, sperg.
>>
She's the mother of two dragons and you're bothered that smoke inhalation doesn't kill her?
>>
>>69605633
A large winged, reptilian creature could have existed. A person who does not need oxygen to live is far more unlikely.
>>
File: smugkelly.png (189 KB, 333x352) Image search: [Google]
smugkelly.png
189 KB, 333x352
"This is all me, all proud, all strong. That ain’t no body double!" - Kelly C
>>
>>69605682
How does warging happen? How do ice zombies exist? You're in a fantasy setting, m8.
>>
File: onfire.jpg (9 KB, 251x232) Image search: [Google]
onfire.jpg
9 KB, 251x232
Oh, you guys are still at it.
Who's winning the argument?
>>
>>69606235
Never fucking reply to my thread again unless you're going to contribute.
>>
>>69604754
The main issue is that in the books Dany isn't fireproof as others have already said. The funeral pyre was a one off event and only worked probably because of Mirri Maz Duur's fire resistance spell backfiring on her. Presumably the fire resistance spell also allows you to breath smoke and fire for a time, otherwise it would be pointless.

The thing is that now - even if Dany still is fireproof - there is still a thousand different problems with surviving the burning of the temple. Why didn't pieces of burnt collapsed ceiling fall and crush her? If Dany is fire resistant then why was she so scared of her dragons breathing fire at her last season?
>>
>>69606030
Fair enough, but unless previously established lore can explain why Dany apparently no longer needs air to breathe, or why she is not blinded by the flames for instance, they shouldn't have dumb scenes like this. They've already made it clear she cannot be burned. Fine, work that into the story somehow, but don't have her stand around in a burning building and expect us to believe she's immune to some of the other detrimental effects to survival in that environment. Unless she really has ascended to deification or something.
>>
>>69585289
>>69604754
if fire and heat do not harm her then she can breathe fire and absorb the oxygen inside it.

So she wouldn't asphyxiate at all as long as he was directly in the flames.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.