[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies you really liked that (almost?) nobody alse liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: TheGreatGatsby2012Poster.jpg (79 KB, 295x437) Image search: [Google]
TheGreatGatsby2012Poster.jpg
79 KB, 295x437
ITT: movies you really liked that (almost?) nobody alse liked
>>
>>69331408
I would have liked it if they didn't fuck it up with the Jay Z soundtrack.
>>
>>69331495
This, holy shit I was so pissed
>>
>>69331495
I should definitely watch it again and see if it bothers me, but on the first watch I was ok with that. It was a very weird choice, but I saw what they were going for. At least the book's setting lend itself to such a reimagining, while, on the contrary, that fucking shit called Romeo+Juliet is cringy.
>>
File: waterworld.18838.jpg (318 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
waterworld.18838.jpg
318 KB, 1000x1500
Everyone hates it because "it's mad max on water and Costner doesn't suit the role" but I think that's a fucking excellent premise and Costner did the part just fine. Plus it has an amazing villain.
>>
>>69331634
Holy shit, are you me? Maybe I'm nostalgia blind because I watched it all the time as a kid, but in retrospect he gets a lot of undeserved shit.
>>
>>69331658
I watched it again last year and still thought it's awesome. There's some cheesy bits but nothing worse than a standard action movie. I truly think the hate is mostly down to the production's reputation and critics using it as a whipping boy.
>>
>>69331753
Come to think, it as actually a great movie to introduce me to gore and naked women in movies.

>very light gore with Hopper's fucked up eye
>that naked chick on the boat and her ass
>>
>>69331495
I saw it as a...modern representation of how music felt back then.
Also jay z loves to plug his shit everywhere
>>
>>69332073
>I saw it as a...
Back to facebook
>>
Pearl Harbor
>>
File: Thor_2-Official-Wallpaper-HD1.jpg (402 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Thor_2-Official-Wallpaper-HD1.jpg
402 KB, 1680x1050
>>69331408
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.