[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dawn of Justice >A film about how righteousness prevails,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>Dawn of Justice

>A film about how righteousness prevails, scarred souls being healed and looking to the future with the hope of being better people, and the importance of heroes.

>Civil War

>A cynical treatise about how heroes are unnecessary, A film about tearing people apart. Literally a a work advocating negativity and failure.

What a surprise that the critics chose to reward cynicism over hope and led the sheep astray
>>
the jefferson's
>>
>>69326934
>A film about how righteousness prevails
Nah, it was a flick about superman and batman being edgelords, murdering people and engagng in the world's most pointless teamup to defeat a giant hulk monster. At this point I think it's just your OCD trying to win the argument and you didn't even care about that shitty movie.
>>
THE PRAYER CIRCLE IS WORKING!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1462744790041.jpg (1 MB, 3105x1426) Image search: [Google]
1462744790041.jpg
1 MB, 3105x1426
>>69326934
>>
>>69326934
It's been almost two months, get over it already.
>>
>>69327073
Delete this
>>
>>69327073
Oh my goodness!
>>
It's incredible how forgotten BvS was.

Sure, *I* haven't forgotten it (thanks to you faggots), but it's like it's existence has been erased.

I don't see any more ads for it.
I don't see any more promotional shit for it at the movie theater, or grocery store, or gas station.
I don't see anyone else discussing it online.
I don't see anyone discussing it at work.
I don't see any analysis outside of /tv/, which is weird, because usually movies have some sort of buzz until the eventual DVD/blu-ray release when everyone can absorb it completely.
They took down the signs they had at the bank I use.
They took down the cardboard cutouts at FYE.
They don't even talk about it on comic-oriented sites.

It's completely forgotten.
Like, even Green Lantern and Catwoman were discussed longer than this because of how awful they were.
It's like people WANT to forget about it.
>>
>>69328139
Which they should

>>69328126
Adding meme text to a meme picture does not win you an argument
>>
File: certified rotten.jpg (65 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
certified rotten.jpg
65 KB, 470x475
>>69326934
>>
File: Hentry Cavill receding hairline.jpg (148 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
Hentry Cavill receding hairline.jpg
148 KB, 736x736
Will Warner Brothers force him to get hair transplants?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.