[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was second season so meh, lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: agent-carter-768.jpg (226 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
agent-carter-768.jpg
226 KB, 768x1024
Why was second season so meh, lads
>>
not enough peggy and dottie panty
>>
she didn't get blacked in the end
>>
Why is her face so square?
>>
File: bucky sad.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
bucky sad.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>thought I was wasting my time watching it
>mfw it all paid off when I was crying from spending so much time with those characters when Peggy's funeral and the Howard reveal at the end of Civil War
>>
>>69326768
Too many episodes. 8 was perfect for season 1. They just ran out of steam and fx budget before the season was over.
>>
>>69327357
>those special effects when Frost lost her antimatter
good fucking lord that looked bad
>>
File: HELLODARKNESSMYOLDFRIEND.gif (2 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
HELLODARKNESSMYOLDFRIEND.gif
2 MB, 500x250
>>69327340
>Howard recognized Bucky
>>
>>69326768
theres so much shit they could have done that would tie into the greater universe but all we get is >muh stronk woman

>retrieval of tesseract
>Dr. Zola coming to SHIELD
>Infiltration of Hydra within SHIELD
>Young Hank Pym and invention of Pym particle
>various governments trying to make a super-soldier serum and failing
>Formation of World Security Council

She's obviously ok with aging prosthetics/cg
>>
As if the first season wasn't.
>>
>>69327538
>We'll never get a season 3 based around the founding of SHIELD
>>
>>69326768
The Jarvis's made the season worth watching desu. Loved listening to Ana's accent. And of course James D'arcy is fantastic throughout.
>>
>>69327602
She's literally the founder, how have they not started that yet? I think I watched the first episode of the second season but I don't remember it and haven't watched the show since.
>>
good job going 12 whole posts without any pictures of her tits
can't decide if i'm impressed or disappointed
>>
>>69327943
>She's literally the founder, how have they not started that yet?
writing her founding an agency would be hard and take good writers so instead they wrote her in some boring shitty generic spy adventures that an ape could have typed out
>>
>>69327943
I think the writers said they wanted to explore different stories with the character before they decieded to go down that path.
>>
File: ConfusedEvans.jpg (62 KB, 458x594) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedEvans.jpg
62 KB, 458x594
>>69328015
Why are you so upset famalam? The show isn't that bad.
>>
>capeshit shows without super heroes
literally all it's banking on is it's association with The First Avenger. Why even watch it?
>>
>>69326768
Do Americans unironically use the term "lads", or are there Britbongs making Agent Carter threads at half five in the morning?
>>
>>69326768
it's an abc show. They never have anything good especially because they are straddled with network restrictions.

It was better than the first one though.
>>
>>69328019
And yet they'll never have that chance again thanks to S2 dropping the ball.
>>
>>69326768
No delicious girl on girl action.
>>
>>69326768
>swn shoot you in the testicles
;_;
>>
>Peggy will never sit on Dottie's face
here's hoping its gonna happen in season 3
>>
>>69326768
I'm not even surprised the so called "males" from /tv/ actually watch this show

Must be the pussiest board I shit post on tbfh with you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.