[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am not a typical ST fan. I could care less about replicators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: startrek.jpg (12 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
startrek.jpg
12 KB, 269x187
I am not a typical ST fan. I could care less about replicators or warp core drives. I am a normie that loves star trekk because it is comfy. It is the story of the greatest parts of humanity, it reminds us of our potential and how great people can be even though the modern world is shit. I love star trekk not because I am a nerd but because I am a romantic who appreciates the message of the series.
>>
>>69321184
your gay, even by star trekk standards
>>
>>69321184
I call bs. This sounds like a super nerd posing as a star trekk normie
>>
This isnt how you start a star trek thread what the fuck

Is the meme meta changing?

Shit I need to catch up
>>
>>69321981
Cuz I am the OP an genuine and not wanting a typical star trekk thread. The whole point of it btw
>>
File: 1416122715418.png (360 KB, 538x477) Image search: [Google]
1416122715418.png
360 KB, 538x477
>>69322592
Fuck that
>>
>>69322625
why? I am trying to legitimize ST threads
>>
>>69321184
got you covered famalama, I did not even know who Kirk is before Into Darkness, let alone it is a debate whether he is better than the bald guy or the female captain no one remembers.

also
>USS Enterprise, draw your shields
gets me all the tinder pussay
>>
>>69321184
>warp core drives.
Fuck OFF. It's either "warp core" or "warp drive." "Warp core drive" makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>69323342
proving my point and missing the point of my post. good job nerd
>>
>>69321184
I suppose you are all incapable of excepting normies liking star trek. sorry but it happens. sorry I tried to discuss it seriously with you. but it was 4chan so I expected autism
>>
>>69321184
I agree with you OP. Star Trek is unique because it's optimistic view of the future. In the landfill of scifi dystopian shows/films, Star Trek stands out as a pillar of hope for humanity to settle it's petty differences and move forward as a species. People who don't watch Star Trek get the impression that it's about technobabble and crazy aliens, but fail to see the true message behind it.
>>
>>69323413
The "message" of the series was drivel Gene Roddenberry made up in the 1970s while on drugs and found so impossible to actually write a TV series based on that his own hired show runner had to point out when he himself violated it.
>>
are you excited about the upcoming movie? looked pretty meh to me
>>
>>69323611
thankyou anon! finally someone who gets what I am trying to say
>>
>>69323611
thanks anon finally someone gets it
>>
>15 posts
>6 IPs
>people saying the same thing over and over again
Sure is samefag in here
>>
>>69325450
are you excited about the upcoming movie? looked kinda meh to me
>>
>>69321184
I think the cool tech is part of why its so comfy though, who the fuck wouldn't want a replicator? Must be nice

Also TOS and DS9 have great characters that I love, TNG not so much but it does have the comfiest vibe out of all them so still fun to watch.
>>
Best episode guys?

Im watching the show for the first time and am on season 6.

Measure of a Man, Inner Light, and Chain of Command Pt 2 were fucking god tier.
>>
>>69327708
The Neutral Zone or Measure of a Man
>>
>>69327783
I skipped season 1 so i never saw Neutral Zone.
Started on season 2 cause season 1 looked really bad quality wise.
>>
>>69327915
Oh, well you should watch it
>>
>>69321184
fucking nerd
>>
>>69322853
You dumb nigger, ST threads are the MOST legit threads on /tv/ and our dank memes are half the reason.
>>
>>69328282
I love ST but not for the same reasons you do
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.