[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife's son loved this movie. What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bbc.jpg (14 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
14 KB, 201x251
My wife's son loved this movie. What do you think?
>>
I think your wife's son has good taste
>>
That this "meme" was DOA and a chucklefuck like you doesn't know when to give up and stick to Baneposting.
>>
I want to eat Nikki Minaj's ass desu senpai
>>
>>69317609
never scene any meme's from this movie. and its 1909 so I figured 4chan has an , what do you call it "autist" sense of humor
>>
>>69317570
considering what I have learned from this site this thread should get over 300 replies. I am surprised at you guys. You disappoint. All you 4chan fags are just posers i guess.
>>
>>69317570
rappers can't act period. they're shit at it
>>
>>69317838
of course they are. they are all beta male cucks who never want to start a fight!
>>
>>69317635
This, I am awaiting a supercut of ass shots from this movie
>>
>>69317635
there is a lifesize cutout of her at the liquor store I frequent and she is about five foot zero and gross! Her butt is nice but it's like fucking a midget. not my thing
>>
>>69317570
post a more perfect 4chan thread than this...
pro tip you can't.
>>
>>69318112
short-stacks are the best breh, plus I'm a manlet

Also her height is irrelevant when she's sitting on my face
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.