[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOTH "Big Time in a Small Town" In Development
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: kothtitle.jpg (89 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
kothtitle.jpg
89 KB, 1191x670
www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/development-starts-king-of-the-hill-595754
>Variety reports the script was just given the greenlight by Fox for Mike Judge to bring Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, and the rest of the gang back for another round of beers on the big screen.

H Y P E
Y
P
E

>Arlen, TX was always a quiet, traditional town, but things are about to change for the Hill clan. Hollywood is looking for the next homegrown hit, and sends a screenwriter (Mike Judge playing a fictionalized version of himself) to "the least newsworthy city in the nation" to gather material for a television pilot. Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, and Jeff Boomhauer are four blue-collar friends who take it upon themselves to show Judge around to ensure Arlen's integrity remains intact from the immoral and slanderous bigwigs out West.
>Along the way, the gang manages to accidentally save Tom Landry Middle School from a teacher's strike, establish an unofficial ZZ Top Museum, and "uncover" an Army plot to turn half of Arlen into an ordinance testing facility. Despite all this, Hank convinces Judge that Arlen is just a place where ordinary people do ordinary things, and keeps the "degenerates" in Hollywood from sullying their town's good name.
>Rumor: Post-credits sequence shows Judge saying that Arlen may be a bust, but has an idea about two delinquent metalheads.
>>
>>69317451
You dirty Arabian
>>
>>69317451
that sounds terrible
>>
>>69317451
Mike Judge cinematic universe incoming.
>>
I'd watch it
>>
>>69317563
Make it so.
>>
>>69317451
1/10 they wouldn't spoil the entire movie including post credits scenes.
>>
Well. Dunno about that plot but I'm in.
>>
who would play hank in the live action king of the hill movie?
>>
>>69317451
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 let's meet for a d8 don't h8 if I'm l8 for I live in another st8.
>>
The most unfunny cartoon ever made. If I wanted to see dumb white trash act like idiots I'd move to the states.
>>
When is he going to do an adaptation of David Foster Wallace's The Pale King? When I read it I imagined the entire thing as a Mike Judge sitcom in my head.
>>
>>69317451
will this be netflix [MA].
>>
>>69317451
this was funny the first time i saw this
>>
>>69317451
>bring Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, and the rest of the gang back for another round of beers on the big screen.

What about Luanne?
>>
>>69317451
>www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/development-starts-king-of-the-hill-595754

>read synopsis
>then follow source

Now I'm sad.
>>
>>69318008
;_;
>>
>>69317451
Nah that's too zany for a KOTH story, maybe Simpsons but Judge would never agree to be a part of this
>>
It's all leading up to the inevitable Mike Judge Cinematic Universe Civil War movie. Hopefully they'll get the rights to Daria by then.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O17MA58P-QY

>It's Buckley's angel!

A HEY MA MA MA
>>
Too meta
>>
>>69317451
>www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/development-starts-king-of-the-hill-595754

Did anyone else actually try to view the article? It doesn't exist. And I can't find anything about this by searching google. It's a hoax.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.