[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Carter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: mars.jpg (568 KB, 1233x1560) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
568 KB, 1233x1560
what went wrong?
>>
>>69314755

They didn't market it like starwars.
>>
>>69314755
>>69314815
They didn't market it AT ALL!!
Fuck, tha Princess is hot.
>>
>>69314891

Lucas got a lot of his ideas from Princess Of Mars. That entire universe is Starwars before Starwars was Starwars.
>>
>>69314815
Nobody knows who the fuck John Carter is.
And don't mention it's about Mars in the title!
>>
File: Lynn-Collins-2.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lynn-Collins-2.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
>>69314891
>Fuck, tha Princess is hot.
>>
>>69314755
Marketing. They didn't have decent money shots ready for the trailers and they cut the ''Mars'' from the name. I think those were the biggest problems. Pretty solid movie, though.
>>
Yeah, it's like disney was all ready to take on sw with this, then just gave up at the last minute (i guess that's about the time dis bought sw?)
>>
>>69315007
thanks!
moar!!
>>
>>69314755
The Terminator did not show up at all during the movie. Really strange.
>>
>>69314755
they bought Lucas and say fuck it boy with your mars shit make us more toy story
>>
That fucking cover though

>guy screaming for help in the distance while a frowning faggot looks away
>>
>>69315314

it's the same guy bro
>>
>>69315369
So it's a clone?
That makes it even more confusing then
>>
>>69315518
I kek'd
2/10
>>
>>69315154
I almost made fun of you, then realized I'd just look like a spergy autist.
>>
>>69314755
Nothing. This was even better than TFA garbage
>>
>>69315007
ultra hd pictures are never flattering you autistic fuck
>>
>>69315915
I figured he was trying to be a turd - but laffs are on him, she's still hot close up. Clearly, the poor anon has never ever seen a real grrl up close.

She's fucking hot.
>>
>what went wrong
No marketing and over-saturated market. You can't follow the footsteps of Avatar like this.

Still, a comfy flick.
>>
>>69316058
Seconded senpai, fapped to her so much. Red skin is great skin.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.