[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War biggest flaw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: C40.gif (3 MB, 480x237) Image search: [Google]
C40.gif
3 MB, 480x237
So... all the conflict was for nothing? i mean...
If Cap proved that Bucky was innocent for the attacks, it would end there, and the UN would have kept him captive at that underwater prison for psychological evaluation and possible cure.
Still they just run off and at the end of the movie Bucky himself want to put on ice, he should stay awake so they can at least try to fix him.
>Don´t let them capture me!
>Put me away anyway.

Instead of fighting he could have just said that to begin with. But then we wouldn´t have that fight and that´s what puts butts in seats.
>>
yeah, i dont get why Cap didn't came up with a reasonable argument
>>
>>69314592
I'm paranoid.
>>
>>69314426
Even if they let Bucky go serve his time they still have the issue of the locked up avengers and cap is a fugitive. He had to run to wakanda to keep his half of the avengers safe. He's with you till the end of the line.
>>
>>69314592
k
>>
>>69314426
you missed the part where the accords dont let them do whatever they want, and restricts them to only what the government wants. small part of the movie. i know. easy to miss. you also mightve missed this split second scene where general ross knows bucky is innocent but wants him dead anyway so he doesnt let tony help steve. goes by really quick. blink and youll miss it, so im not surprised you didnt know
>>
>>69314592
Fuck
>>
>>69314704
But why he wanted him death? who is Ross to decide in name of the UN? how ross know that bucky is innnocent?
>>
>>69314832
because of plot?
>>
>>69314832
did you actually watch the fucking movie? you better have just missed all this shit when you saw and not just be shitposting
>>
>>69314935
Wow take it easy man, im just arguing with fundaments. how about you?
>>
File: GREEN-HULK-VS-RED-HULK-736x445.jpg (116 KB, 736x445) Image search: [Google]
GREEN-HULK-VS-RED-HULK-736x445.jpg
116 KB, 736x445
>>69314832
Ross is a power hungry asshole that's why. I'm glad doc green beat his shit in & depowered him
>>
I don't get why the went with this post credit scene.

>hey look guys, there's gonna be a black panther movie! aren't you excited?!
>he's literally the 4th most prominent character in the movie
>>
>>69314426
is this gif from that pirate copy an anon was claiming to be DVD quality? What the fuck they need their eyes checked. Looks like shit.
>>
>>69314970
right. i thought i was in a different thread with incredibly retarded faggot who was complaining about shit made clear in this movie and previous ones. no, im not making a dig at you. i realized my mistake when i noticed how small this thread was. my mistake. HOWEVER, post still applies, just less aggressively
>>
>>69314704
>general ross knows bucky is innocent but wants him dead anyway
Everyone agrees that he was brainwashed and killed people. And the movie shows that he lapses back into murder mode if he hears his trigger phrase.

>>69314988
Ross just wants what is best for his country.
>>
>>69314426
>he should stay awake so they can at least try to fix him.
did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>69314426
Why is the statue facing them?
>>
>>69315179
no. ross doesnt give a shit. its been shown with the hulk and shown here and is the reason cap was against the accords. now the avengers are controlled by people with agendas and who dont have the best interest of anyone but themselves in mind. ross doesnt give a single fuck if bucky saved an orphanage and donated blood to nuns. he wants him dead, he wants steve dead, he wants sam dead
>>
>>69315249
Yes, and you?
>>
>>69314426
I'm glad Zemo read the script, so he could hatch his stupid as fuck plan.
>>
>>69315340
>now the avengers are controlled by people with agendas
They always have.

But with the accords these people don't get to act unilaterally.
>>
>>69314426
Everything in this movie could have been resolved with a 5 minute conversation. I haven't seen such plot convenience bullshit since TFA.
>>
>>69315041

You're an idiot. Everyone in those threads were posting screencaps and webms. The one from the OP is clearly a fucking cam rip.
>>
>>69315501
>Everything in this movie could have been resolved with a 5 minute conversation
>"guys listen, i know it looks like bucky blew everything up, but he was my friend back in the 40s and i dont think he did it"
>"wow. good thing you got to us in time steve. we almost raised his priority, because he was already in our list, because hes a cold blooded killer who is responsible for a number of high profile assassinations throughout history. dont worry, we will delete his record and you can go suck his dick"
>>
>Civil War's biggest flaw
>Not enough Black Panther
>Not enough Spiderman
>>
>>69314426

Yeah the movie ended in a place that was no different that when it started, other than Cap is hiding. Which he has already done before...
>>
>>69317185
>Got antman
>Got Spiderman
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.