[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hi, Anon? Louis, with the BBC. Good to see you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1004095.jpg (326 KB, 1050x1575) Image search: [Google]
1004095.jpg
326 KB, 1050x1575
>Hi, Anon? Louis, with the BBC. Good to see you.
>>
HI WOWEEE
>>
You brought the BBC? My wife's out back.
>>
OH MY GOD
>>
https://youtu.be/BZabjNlrOEo
>>
I like the Brothel one the best
>>
My time with anon had come to an end...

>>69312602
would you fuck louis' waifu from this episode?
>>
>>69311811
I swear to god Louis if you ask me some smug leading question I will etsubatsu all over you.
>>
File: 1460390483399.jpg (62 KB, 660x669) Image search: [Google]
1460390483399.jpg
62 KB, 660x669
>Meme magic comes true
>Louis actually decides to make a documentary about Anons
>"Hi, Anon, I'm Louis from the BBC"
>"E-ETSUBATSU"
>>
>that episode with the autists

Holy shit, i didn't realise they were that bad.

Still, pretty sure some of you cunts are on that same spectrum. Maybe just not THAT bad. Especially /acp/.
>>
>>69312552
what was going through his head when he said that

he obviously knows he is bringing the bantz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
>>
>>69312722
/aco/ *
>>
HI WOWEEE
>>
>>69312584
is that real?
>>
>HI . . . ETSUBATSU

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: dor.jpg (40 KB, 747x640) Image search: [Google]
dor.jpg
40 KB, 747x640
>>69312722

Hey
>>
>>69312656
Instantly
>>
>favourite movie
>Red Wings

These are the kinds of autistists you deal with on /tv/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.