[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It would have worked much better as a cartoon Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
It would have worked much better as a cartoon
Discuss
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>69305340
but cartoons are for children and GoT is for sophisticated adults and supreme gentlemen and ladies
>>
It should have been a stop-motion animation by Laika.
>>
If you still think this show is good you are literally fucking retarded and/or delusional.

The writing and acting is embarrassing. The religious fanatics and the Dorne plot are both so badly written and nonsensical it's actually mind boggling. It makes TWD look Shakespearean.

And it's only going to get worse. There's no way D&D or the fat fuck will be able to wrap this up in any kind of satisfying way. What an absolute shitshow.
>>
>>69305653
You do realize the OP suggested it be an entire different medium...who are you talking to?
>>
>>69305340
Why?
>>
>>69305340
It would have worked much better as an anime
>>
>>69305845
Isn't that the same thing?
>>
I'd love an animated adaption of ASOIAF
shit I'd love if they had continued what they were doing seasons 1-3
>>
>>69305340
true. I would say that means no tits but its not like they even show tits anymore
>>
>>69305340
It would have worked much better with competent writers
>>
>>69305884
One's made in china the other in korea
>>
>>69305340
If it didn't have a couple of hack writers who also try to shill in sjw bullshit it could have been great, still better than most shit on tv sadly.
>>
>>69305966
why does that mean no tits?

you can see animated tits any day of the week
>>
>>69305917
>Flashbacks
>No cut characters/stories
>No special effects limitations
>no putting up with actors with irrational fear of peaches and cats

Maybe when the fat man finishes so it doesn't have a reason to go on hiatus.
>>
Pretty much any sort of fantasy novel works better as a cartoon because then you don't have to deal with garbage CGI or low costume budget.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.