[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, was (spoiler)she actually crazy? Was she imagining some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: THEWITCH_TEASER_03_halfsize.jpg (3 MB, 2025x3000) Image search: [Google]
THEWITCH_TEASER_03_halfsize.jpg
3 MB, 2025x3000
So, was (spoiler)she actually crazy? Was she imagining some of what was going on?[/spoiler]
>>
/spoiler)you are the witches jon(spoiler]
>>
>>69300156
Yeah, I'd delete the post and remake the thread because I fucked up, but can't delete OPs anymore.
>>
>>69300099
no, she was sane and the witches liberated her.
>>
ayyyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1356843510264.png (2 MB, 1260x1280) Image search: [Google]
1356843510264.png
2 MB, 1260x1280
>>69300099
>>
I was waiting for a thread about this spook-kino.

Saw it last weekend and I think it's easily the best horror movie this decade.

Gonna have to see it a few more times to digest it better, but it's currently one of my favourite horror flicks.
>>
File: 1460579355122.jpg (51 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1460579355122.jpg
51 KB, 400x505
>>69300099
>tfw there was no literal witch
>the witch was Thomasin's other persona
>she suffers from multiple personality disorder in a time when men and woman feared everything, and the devil was literally around the corner
>the entire farm was riddled with ergot fungus, which causes hallucinations in people who eat it
>evidenced by the rotten corn, and bread they ate on the farm
>tfw the people only died after Thomasin's perceptions were removed, when her witch persona took over
>she killed the baby, left her brother to die, killed the twins, killed her father, and lashed out at her mother
>tfw she sodomized a goat
>tfw there was no witch's coven in the end, it was just her going out into the wilderness and having her insanity take over
>>
>>69301975
>movies aren't allowed to be straightforward, because that affords me no opportunity to misunderstand everything while imagining myself smarter than other people
>>
>>69301975
Fuck this meme
>>
>>69302516
>being so stupid you actually believe this
>>
>>69301975

well done, reddit
>>
>>69301975
You again? I thought that hot pocket MOD permabanned you
>>
>>69301975

I like this meme

:^)
>>
>>69303040
>waah permaban someone for talking about something /tv/ related
fuck you fag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.