[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Avengers VS Jaeger Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jBbqZ_oOSzTl.jpg (83 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
jBbqZ_oOSzTl.jpg
83 KB, 594x396
>Avengers VS Jaeger
Who would win?
>>
>>69297494
I think Thor alone could defeat it by messing up it's electrical systems. The new Avengers would have a problem.
>>
>>69297660
it's nuclear
>>
File: 1459449272488.png (1 MB, 1349x584) Image search: [Google]
1459449272488.png
1 MB, 1349x584
Superman in his own.
>>
Ant-man in his big form would barely be knee high for Jaeger and he's slow af when he's like that. >Jaeger can run
the only Avenger who could do shit would probably be Vision.
>just phase into Jaeger's cockpit and kill the pilots
7080 tons would be kinda tough for Wanda, don't you think?
And the last part, what would Jaeger do about them? They'd just scatter around like roaches.
>>
>>69297494
A better question is godzilla vs avengers,

Witch would be a challenge, but he's had experience with telekinetic foes
>>
>>69297699
What does that even mean? Nuclear plants produce electricity
>>
>>69297700
How? In movies he has visible difficulties holding the cockpit of a Russian spaceship? How would he handle 7000 tons?
or was he just trying to be gentle and avoid harming the astronauts by shaking them too much?
>>
>>69297699
I'm nuclear
>>
>>69298045
nuclear-bitch
haha
>>
>>69297494
How would Jaeger fight the Avengers is a better question?
Also, what would Cap do? Smash it with a shield again?
>>
>>69298089
He'd tell tony to help him
>>
>>69298044
Yes, like Spidy does.
>>
>>69298044

He has to limit his strength to avoid crumbling shit. Either way, Superman's strength isn't measured by actual muscles or physical force exerted anyway. His "super aura" or whatever the fuck is literally him exerting his willpower and it manifesting itself against whatever he wants. That is how he flies and everything else, he is literally forcing his willpower outwards or some such nonsense.
>>
>>69297494
Ant Man could just shrink it and squash it
>inb4 it retains it's mass
That's bullshit Hank Pymm carries a tank
>>
>>69298044

the same way he destroyed the world engine m8
>>
>>69298164
I've had problems with those fucking shurikens when Antman came out and people said that canonically he didn't have them in the comics. Like it was some lazy plot device to get him out of sub molecular level.
I can see why this is a lazy plot device.
Get a bar of gold, make it large with shuriken, world economy crumbles.
Those shurikens are not even connected to his suit or anything. Anyone can use them. Kill Antman, get his shurikens and terrorise the whole world with bombs you can get anywhere.
It's far too dangerous of an invention to be used by a quippy convict. As is this "failed experimental" gun that turns people into bloody snot without any traces...
>>
>>69297703
Ant man would just fuck with its circuits and instanty wreck it. Hulk would fuck it up, Thor COULD fuck it up and Iron Man would pull some "hacking" plot device out of his ass plate and finish it off in a really anticlimactic way.

Not that I give a shit. All I want is Gozilla vs Jaegers vs King Kong.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.