[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howland Reed appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Howland_Reed.png (119 KB, 270x352) Image search: [Google]
Howland_Reed.png
119 KB, 270x352
ITT: we appreciate based Howland Reed
I'll start. Thank you based Howland Reed for saving my boy Ned
not allowed ITT: Targaryen scum
>>
thank reed
>>
>>69293468
he had to do that. Ned was a shitty fighter compared to Dwayne. He was about to kill him. But is a shame that he died like that.
>>
>>69296072
>the sword of the morning
>rekt by a bunch of northmen
so much for legendary swordsmen
>>
>>69297097
>rekt by a bunch of northmen
>IN THE DESERT
>>
>>69293468

>shits his pants and acts dead at the start of the fight
>waits for an honourable man to have his back turned and be busy before shanking him in the back

Howland "Pussy ass bitch" Reed
>>
>>69297097
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A KINGSGUARD
>>
>>69293468
based reed
>>
I prefer howlin' reed
>>
>>69297807
>waits for an honourable man to have his back turned and be busy before shanking him in the back
He was actually going for the kill right after disarming Ned so no you can't pretend there is honor in the way he conducted himself in the fight either.
>>
>>69297817
TELL ME ABOUT DAYNE, WHY DOES HE WEAR 2 SWORDS???
>>
>>69297817
WHO PAID TO TO GRAB LYANA STARK!?
>>
>>69297807
TARGARYEN LOVERS -> GET THE FUCK OUT

also, Thank you based Howland Reed
>>
>>69297807
>Howland "Pussy ass bitch" Reed
that's kinda the point, he's short and a shitty fighter so he has to reduce himself to being a dickcunt
>>
>>69298578
Can't beat the reed
Dayne lovers BTFO'd
>>
File: 1462567358078.jpg (26 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
1462567358078.jpg
26 KB, 493x387
>>69297807
>Arthur Dayne
>an honourable man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.