[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>embezzles money that technically belonged to him anyway >don
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (24 KB, 476x270) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24 KB, 476x270
>embezzles money that technically belonged to him anyway
>don tells him "you're fired I can't trust you anymore because you committed a crime"
>don literally lit a guy on fire in the Korean war and then went on to steal his identity
>>
>>69293370
So? Don's past doesn't matter in this decision to fire him for breaking company policies and the law.
>>
>>69293408

I thought OP was going for some kind of pottery.
>>
File: 1445481157087.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1445481157087.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>69293370
>Lane deliberately stole money from the firm because he was too proud to ask for a loan
so if Don accepted to let it go, Lane would not do it again...
Even Roger is smarter that this Don faggot, this sets a new low.
>>
>>69293408
It fucking matters Don gets away with this bullshit throughout the series just because he is Don he is the direct person responsible for the most based characters death.
>>
>>69293520
>Don did something illegal therefore it's ok for Lane to
And lane died because the actor was moving to a new show
>>
>>69293472
Her face looks cgi.
>>
Don was a careless manchild when it was cool to be so.
>>
>>69293520
Don is careful to keep his real id secret. Moreover, the entire company was depended on Don's skills so even though Pete and Burt knew his secret, they rather live with it than do anything.

Lane faked Don's signature to give himself money, his crime actually has the potential to harm the company and the partners. He was just a glorified accountant nothing you cannot find out there. Fact is Joan filled his shoes without any problem.
>>
Why did Duck hate Don so much? Don hired him right?
>>
>>69296992
Duck was a degenerate wineo who was always jealous of Don
>>
>>69296992
Simple really. Duck was an accounts man and Don was creative. Those types always butt heads.
>>
>>69293370
>>69293370
>lit a guy on fire

OG Don Draper was legit vaporized
>>
Great episode though, at the same time it has the speech of Don pitching to Dow Chemical.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.