[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE DID NOTHING WRONG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (1009 KB, 1664x2500) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
1009 KB, 1664x2500
Olly did literally nothing wrong

and now his watch is ended. RIP in peace
>>
But he traited jon snow..
>>
>>69293017
Why do you have to be such a contrarian faggot for OP? You like to eat shit? Just because everyone else craps it out? So you eat it instead? You fucking faggot.
>>
>>69293064
Jon Snow betrayed the night's watch. Proof is that the wildlings literally invaded and took over castle black 2 episodes ago.
>>
>>69293064
After Jon let his parents' murderers into the North at a full-pardon and gave away their lands to the people that murdered them. His feelings are fairly easy to understand.
>>
>>69293109
Oh my Golly m8!
>>
>>69293017
He didnt even have any last words
>>
>>69293017
Stabbing a man's heart is literally nothing. Yes. Especially when it's a m8. I was glad to see him hang.
>>
>>69293017
Little bitch didn't even have anything to say for himself. I'm glad he's finally dead.
>>
>>69293017

>original characters

who cares
>>
>>69293117
>feelings
Yeah.. so he did something wrong..
He's nothing but a dead moralfag.
>>
>>69293017
lmao this little piece of shit got BTFO
>>
File: 1462543743800.gif (338 KB, 538x572) Image search: [Google]
1462543743800.gif
338 KB, 538x572
>>69293401
>he thinks books matter anymore
>>
>>69293017
His family was murdered in an unprovoked attack by wildlings, his parents eaten by them.
He took the oath, likely not understanding (like Thorne and many others) that the Wall was meant to keep the Others out, not the Wildlings.
The way he saw it, Jon Snow betrayed the letter of the Oath by allowing the Wildlings passage. That's why he did it. He did nothing wrong...from a certain point of view.
But he did do wrong. He did not seek to understand the history of the watch. He just went for blind vengeance. A man's game comes at a man's price, and little boys shouldn't play the game at all.
>>
>>69293117
Should Jon have left the wildlings to the white walkers, and in doing so increased their army by thousands?
>>
>>69294000
It was not his choice. Violating the wall is not in the power of even the lord commander
>>
>>69293182
"puberty fucked me up...i'm already dead"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.