[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So BvS made a decent amount of money but not a fuckton of money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg (164 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg
164 KB, 670x377
So BvS made a decent amount of money but not a fuckton of money, and it may have poisoned the well for all the future DC movies because critics and viewers all hated it.

If the DC movies fail, is Warner Bros in trouble? I hear they were banking on it being their next big franchise.
>>
>>69280648
if the three hour cut really is that much better, why not release it alongside the other cut?

clue released three different sets of films in theaters in 85
>>
Isn't a new Harry Potter film coming out this year? They'll be fine.
>>
>>69280648

it made less money than their first film, that isn't a decent amount of money. We're talking a billion dollar type deal and your adjusted for gross gain is like 53 million in actual profits. That is garbage.

Deadpool cost 58 million. They raked in 760 million from theaters.

Now its the fastest selling digital movie, it sold 1 million copies in 4 days. This is a movie that was heavily pirated. It is just now coming out on blu-ray..

That is profit.
>>
I think they're going to salvage what they can and just keep going. Part of me wants to believe that with Suicide Squad they're testing the waters for a more fun and less serious superhero movie and it already seems to be pretty well receive so if that does well it will set the standard for more straightforward, fun, and less serious movies from DC.
>>
>>69280834
Yeah but for the DCuck fans they think that it's like fantasy football, that any profit is a field goal and have no sense of projected profits.
>>
DC doesn't give a shit about box office, they just want to make the best possible movies for their fans.
>>
>>69281295
Got a b in cinemascore famalam
>>
>>69281295
I second this
>>
>>69281295
/tv/ is just a troll board....
>>
>>69281295
>they just want to make the best possible movies for their fans.

Then why did they hire Zack "The Hack" Snyder and Ben "Daredevil" Affleck?
>>
>>69282339
Disney paying off critics
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.