[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black could be anywhere, its like tryin ta catch smoke. Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Student.jpg (198 KB, 796x566) Image search: [Google]
Student.jpg
198 KB, 796x566
>Black could be anywhere, its like tryin ta catch smoke. Like tryin ta catch smoke with your bare hands.
this "true" potter commentary is admittedly a little too real for the adults, why would you unironically subjugate children to this Cuaron? and you have the audacity to prop up this young black male to say it? youre sick
>>
WE WUZ WIZARDS AN SHIET NEEGAH!!!!
>>
>I'M A PIECE OF SHIT IT AINT HARD TO FUCKING TELL.
>WHEN I DIE, FUCK IT, I WANNA GO TO HELL
>>
>>69277084
>WHERE HOGWHARTZ AT
>WHERE HOGWHARTZ AT
>>
IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>>
SUPER NINTENDO
SEGA GENESIS
>>
why was biggie smalls at hogwarts?
>>
>>69277288
16 MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN BITS
>>
haha nigger
am i cool yet guys?
>>
File: 1453900157461.jpg (107 KB, 960x556) Image search: [Google]
1453900157461.jpg
107 KB, 960x556
>>69277139
>70% of the students are white
>Singles out 1 black guy with a Dank meme
Heres that(You) that you were so desperate for
>>
>>69277706
thanks for the (you), blackbro. appreciated
>>
>>69277318
bc Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is actually hell
>>
>>69277258
I USED TO READ QUIBBLER MAGAZINE

VOLDEMORT A DUMBLY D UP IN THE PENSIEVE
>>
>>69277679
>>69277706
>Jamal and DeShawn unable to handle the banter
>>
File: 1462308661935.jpg (23 KB, 535x425) Image search: [Google]
1462308661935.jpg
23 KB, 535x425
>>69278333
Heres a rare drake also
>>
>>69278283
HANGING PORTRAITS ON MY WALL
EVERY SATURDAY QUDDITCH, HAGRIDS HUTT, DRAGON BALLS
I LET MY WAND ROCK TIL MY WAND POPPED
SMOKING TENTACULAR LEAVES, SIPPIN ON SLUGHORNS STOCK
>>
>that time you were old enough to realize muggle society could easily BTFO of wizard society.
>>
>>69279173
no..............................
>>
>>69279271
How can wizard society win anon? Even if muggle-borns and half-bloods dont defect.
>>
>>69279313
why would they defect?

its quite simple. wizards can transform into animals, fly and do crazy shit. first order of business would be releasing magical creatures onto london to create chaos and cursing the thames river. slowly infiltrate the government through coercion, impersonation and the imperius curse. you could control anyone. apparate intomthe prime minister living quarters, stun maim or kill the guards while taking him over or kidnapping him and making pollyjuice potion. you then direct the military to take all civilians to designated camps to be safe frol the 'impending war'..then you poison them all.

shut your pew pew guns nukes mouth up, how could wizards not win, think
>>
>>69279590
>why would they defect?
They're parents are muggles or one is a muggle.

>implying wizards know what a fucking gun is.
They were painted as giant idiots about muggle society. If Harry's uncle actually fired that gun before Hagrid bent it, Hagrid would be dead.
>>
>>69277818
With all of thise cutie underaged witch girls there's no way it could be.
>>
>>69279723
you havent addressed anything i said except the first point of defecting which doesnt change what i said would happen to london since purebloods likely would be some of the most cunning and certainly prideful wizards

wizards arent hostile towards muggles in their families even mudblood parents of hermiome are treated with respect by the school and most wizards. they would have no beef with family, they would have beef if the muggle government declared war on them and would do as they see fit. they wouldnt kill all muggles, unless they were voldemort. hell i cant think of a situation wizards wouldnt win, they have magicalsafe havens and can teleport and do secret agent type magic

>>69279723
as long as they know what a sword is and personal defense theyve seen a gun. the ones coordinating will know they have to be stealthy.

fantastic bests might have guns bc they are persecuting witches in america and have weapons at the time
>>
>>69279723
>>69280122
(cont)

>they were painted as giant idiots about muggle society
they were painted as idiots regarding their own society and ministry of magic too. its all tongue and cheek british self deprecation. the british people like all humans are stupid as well and have no idea about magic either
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.