[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> BvS = $166 million NA / $422.5 million WW on opening weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: JustCucks League.jpg (61 KB, 858x721) Image search: [Google]
JustCucks League.jpg
61 KB, 858x721
> BvS = $166 million NA / $422.5 million WW on opening weekend

> Civil War = $181.8 million NA / $496.6 million WW on opening weekend

kek
Looks like DC/WB should to wait another decade before rebooting their dull and boring "extended universe" again. Their dream is dead.
>>
>>69272023
And yet all week prior to this the BvS apologists were adamant that Civil War wouldn't gross as much as BvS. They had their meme magic working, they called their reddit friends and everything.
>>
>>69272023
I think the movie would've been better if Superman just raped Batman for 2 hours and 30 mins
>>
>>69272023
why does any adult give a shit about either of these?
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
>>
prayer circle did NOT work.

kek
>>
>>69274219
my thoughts exactly
>>
>implying I care about the DCEU
Based Snyder already gave us pure kino
You Marvelcucks should read Neitzcshe and Prometheus before trying to understand this masterpiece
>>
File: cinemascore.png (8 KB, 604x118) Image search: [Google]
cinemascore.png
8 KB, 604x118
Cinemascore is in for CW. It *shockingly* is higher than BvS's.
>>
>>69275064
CAPEKINO CONFIRMED
>>
>>69274973
Tell me to my face that BvS has any Nietzschean themes.
>>
>>69275499
go read this is zathura speaking, pleblord
>>
>>69275560
That is not the name of that work, and if someone did try to put Nietzschean themes in BvS they failed miserably.
>>
>>69277453
lmao i bet ur favorite nietchuh book is the gay science faggot lol
>>
>>69274032
>Bruce, I need you to rape the joker.
What did Gordon mean by this?
>>
>>69277497
The Birth of Tragedy, actually. I'd suggest you read it, but if you think Synder's work has depth then I think it might be a bit beyond you.
>>
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
epic
>>
>>69277738
Critiques are welcome

>>69128743
>>
>>69272023
Established company that's had dozens of movies makes a few more million then the 2nd release of a DC film and you brag and laugh at this lol how pathetic are you haha wow my friend was right about tv you guys must really be fat virgins
Fuck DC and Marvel equally LoL stay mad comic fags
>>
>>69278318
>2nd release of a DC film
Batman 8 v Superman 6
>>
>>69277738

Beastie boi yoo got burnt.

Seriously, was that your comeback? That's not even a comeback.

I'm on that guys side now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.