[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: gone-girl.jpg (459 KB, 1200x648) Image search: [Google]
gone-girl.jpg
459 KB, 1200x648
What was his problem?
>>
>what was his problem?

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69263859
He cheated on the most beautiful woman in the world.
>>
>>69263859
he didn't love her
other than cheating I think he handled it pretty normally
>>
>>69263859
what was the reason why the detective couldn't call Amy out on her bullshit?
>>
>>69263923
This, what the shit.
>>
>>69263923

Not about the most beautiful but she was pretty much perfect in every way of life because she's a focused psycho.

>>69263957

Well I think she loved her the first years, then he was tired that she was succesful and he was fired and working with twin.

>>69263998

Woman privilege. Not even kidding.
>>
>>69264546
surely there's more to it than that. Did all the other detectives in the hospital not hear how her story wasn't adding up?
>>
>>69263859

Is she in any more good movies? I fell in love with Rosamund Pike after seeing this t.b.h.
>>
>>69265894
They turned off their brains like it was a superhero movie because a woman was in a wheelchair, bloody and crying. Everyone in the room knew if they tried to call her out they would get white knighted to death in that room and all over the media. Most of them didn't even think that far, they just believed Amy and couldn't look past the surface to see her lies.
>>
>>69263859
Married an absolute sociopath who is a master plan
>>
>>69264546

>Woman privilege. Not even kidding.

This is why we need feminism. We need it to educate misogynistic shitlords like you that only men can have privilege because they hold the positions of power in the world. There is no female privilege because majority of the power in the world is in the hands of men.
>>
>>69263923

I mean he did cheat on her with Emily whatchamacallit, that's pretty justified.
>>
>tfw no amy dunne waifu

I feel like a fucking loser autist but if I had a gf like Amy she would keep me sharp with her mind games and help me realize my full potential
>>
>>69263859
Getting married.
>>
>>69263859
He wanted side up anti and his bitch didn't want any of that
>>
>>69263859
>Cheat on wife
>Career and life is ruined, because you're a murderer.

Was this a bio-pic of Ben Affleck's real life post Batman vs Superman.
>>
>>69266197

Look at how Amy wasn't questioned when the FBI were in the hospital because "le damaged frail rich wimmin", while the local detective tried to question her on her bullshit, they shut her (the DT) down.

Idk if it was privilege, but Amy was definitely playing the woman card to get away with her bullshit, when she should have gone to jail for being a psychotic manipulative murderer.
>>
>>69263859
Requesting the shop where Snyder is missing
>>
>>69266196
Was getting captured part of her plan?
>>
>>69267826

no. she planned to either lay low or ultimately kill herself. she was just able to play it well once she did get caught. she was a dumbass for not leaving the shitty mini-golf motel as soon as that couple saw her money fall out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.