[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Simbelmyne - ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebearers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90 KB, 1920x1080
>Simbelmyne - ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebearers. Now It shall cover the grave of my son.
>Alas, that these evil days should be mine! The young perish & the old linger.
>That I should live to see the last days of my house.
>No parent should have to bury their child
>>
>>69260826
>what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69261507
dunno lmao
>>
>>69260826
I cri evertim
>>
>>69260826
Should have gotten another wife to give him more kids desu.

With how many orc fucking shits there are in Middle Earth and royalty having to fight in the frontlines it was only a matter of time until his kid got killed.
>>
>>69260826
I'm sad they didn't put Eowen's funeral dirge in the movie

Audiences are too pleb to understand and Germanic poetic ritual song
>>
>>69262271
He was a crusty old fart and by the time he got unJUSTed, Rohan was already getting royally fucked in the ass by Saruman.
>>
>>69262359
>Implying anyone understands Rohirric
>>
>>69262363
na dude. pray you look like him when you are that age. He's got everything going for him.
>>
>>69262359

Its in the extended cut anon. It's 2016 and you still havent see them?
>>
And they call it a meme... A MEME!
>>
File: theoden.jpg (13 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
theoden.jpg
13 KB, 257x196
>>69262603
Was referring to this dusty relic
>>
>Simbelmeme - ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebearers. Now It shall cover the grave of my wife's son.
>>
>>69262730
I know, I saw it, and it was great. I'm sad it wasn't in the theater version. Could have exposed plebs to muh IndoEuropean culture
>>
>>69262773
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.