[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is being remade, How's the original? What is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Roots_25th_Anniversary_Edition.jpg (139 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
Roots_25th_Anniversary_Edition.jpg
139 KB, 400x538
So this is being remade, How's the original?
What is it with black Americans never shutting up about slavery?
>>
The original is pretty good but your second question has NOTHING to do with Television or Film!!!!
>>
>>69256133
If I could edit posts I would
>>
File: Addio Zio Tom 2.webm (3 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
Addio Zio Tom 2.webm
3 MB, 720x304
>>69255725
why even try if italians got it as best as you can
>>
>>69255725
Roots was pretty good imo.

Black people just like to complain and find anything to blame their personal plight on even if it was their great great great grand mammies.
>>
>>69255725
WE
>>
>>69255725
Black people aren't the ones creating these movies...
It's the whites, or the jews I guess if you happen to be a poltard
>>
When your entire known cultural heritage is being a slave and then a century as a second class citizen it kind of puts a chip on your shoulder

It's like asking why American's are obsessed with freedom and wealth. The answer is older than just "black people like to complain", even if they do
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2667
>>69255725
Any ideas on who's she playing?
>>
>>69259713
How does she manage to look young and old at the same time?
>>
>>69260264
Swedish genetics.
>>
>>69259659
Your country was built on the back of slavery, even while you scream Freedom and Liberty. Then it is only fitting that you inherit the blacks as a weight upon your necks.
>>
>Roots received 37 Emmy Award nominations and won nine. It won also a Golden Globe and a Peabody Award. It received unprecedented Nielsen ratings for the finale, which still holds a record as the third highest rated episode for any type of television series, and the second most watched overall series finale in U.S. television history
Wew
>>
>>69255725
Slavery is to black people like the Holocaust is to Jews and Jews in general to whites
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.