[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>american show >high school scene >there in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>american show
>high school scene
>there in the middle of dissecting dead animals

Is this and actual fucking thing in the USA?

For what reason would you ever need to cut up dead animals?
>>
File: dude.jpg (23 KB, 257x276) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
23 KB, 257x276
>american show
>high school scene
>nobody gets shot

unrealistic as fuck
>>
what shithole do you live in where they don't cut open animals?
>>
>>69253786
It's for the study of biology and anatomy, what does the rest of the world do?

I think now nobody dissects animals except in high school AP biology classes and college. It's all computers now.
>>
>>69253819
>Canadian High School scene
>Kids get shot.

Canada has us beat on this one.
>>
>>69253827
I grew up in London, all we had to do was praise allah 5 times a day
>>
yes it's real. in my class we did cats.
>>
>>69253854
>what does the rest of the world do?
Read books like civilized people you ape.
>>
>bell rings
>students leave immediately, while teacher still talking

>kid wants to go to bathroom
>"Do you have a hall pass?"

>talented jock bullies everyone without repercussions because schools sports are that important

Does this actually happen in american schools?
>>
Dissecting a cow eyeball was fun. I took a forensics class in high school where we dissected a fetal pig for no real reason.
>>
>>69254038
>20 years old
>second or third semester in college, can't remember
>professor's talking and writing on the board
>feel like taking a piss but doesn't seem the right time to go over to the professor and ask permission like a kindergarten student
>stand up and walk over to the door
>the professor makes a big spectacle of me "doing whatever I want"

Power hungry cunts.
>>
>>69254038
I can confirm the hall pass thing from my high-school experience
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.