[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how this week's Supernatural was the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Chuck3.jpg (70 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
Chuck3.jpg
70 KB, 900x450
Can we talk about how this week's Supernatural was the best since season 5, and how it singlehandedly elevated the current season to tower over the last five?
>>
i only saw to end of season 10, so... 111 gets better??? does Alcia Day come back as god.... she seems to be the next one in line to be a god... seems like everyone is a god.... oh nvm, the witch mom, she needs to be a god.

so far, dean as Cain, sam as Lucifer, Crowley as King, Cas as God, any other main guys that haven't been god yet?
>>
Swan Song is the last Canonical episode, so has it been written.
>>
>>69251419

Season 11 is much better than the show's been in a long time. Turns out that the Darkness that was unleashed at the end of season 10 is God's sister, and that she is equal in power to Him. Heaven, Hell and the Winchesters are in disarray and have no idea as to how to take her down, because it took the actual creator of all reality to take her down the first time.
>>
>>69251689
sweet watching now.

I was kinda giving up, was just watching it for convenience, took a LONG time.
>>
You know what gets me, is how they get upset about killing people, yet every deamon and infected person is an innocent person. like every angel, every fucking one has a god damn life...

it really seems underplayed... but whatever, it's one of the few flaws with the show.
>>
>>69251900

There are too many filler episodes, and the filler episodes aren't that good, but that's as usual. The A plot is really good, especially when you get to this week's episode and everything starts getting tied together.
>>
>>69251950

Awhile back, I forget precisely where, the demons gave their hosts a mortal injury, so a mere exorcism wouldn't do anything that straight up killing them would.

As for the angels, their hosts choose to be possessed of their own free will. Their hosts know what the risks are and they agree to be possessed anyway.
>>
>>69250697

The thing that bothers me the most about this show is character progression. I mean Dean as pretty much seen it all, he killed a shitload of everykind of demon, was tortured in hell for decades, survived in purgatory fighting 24/7, was bffs with a vamp and the king of hell, sat at the same table as death itself, had the mark of cain, was a demon himself, has protection from GOD's sister... etc etc.

and yet, he still gets his ass kicked pretty much every episode.
>>
>>69252236

>sam has literally done all the same and basically been demonvader

>random stuntassholes still knock him out

its like an rpg but level scaling was never turned off
>>
>>69252236

Well, yeah. He's still just a guy. It's not like suffering more than any other human has in the history of mankind somehow gives you super powers.
>>
>>69252320

are you serious ?
he was still just a human in Purgatory too, and he survived that, he fought all his life, he shouldn't get his ass kicked by lowly monsters in filler episodes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.