[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Paul Giamatti humiliated himself to setup a sequel that will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1430173778671[1].jpg (50 KB, 556x379) Image search: [Google]
1430173778671[1].jpg
50 KB, 556x379
>Paul Giamatti humiliated himself to setup a sequel that will never be made and a role he will never be paid for

How do you think he feels?
>>
>>69248992
Warm.
>>
He got paid for being in a movie 5 minutes and saved himself the humiliation of being the main villian in an even shittier sequel, I think Paulie's fine
>>
>>69248992
>i feel the warp overtaking me
>it is a good pain
>>
>Paul Giamatti humiliated himself
but that happens in almost every movie of his
>>
>>69248992
he probably feels disappointed and misused but if it was me i'd be pissed.
>>
>>69249077
This. I don't think the guy takes himself too seriously.
>>
>>69248992

Looks like he had fun
>>
>>69249204
I heard that he is a handful to deal with on sets, is that true?
>>
>>69249421
Nah. My friend does set dress for shows and he met Paul, said he's a good guy.
>>
>>69249329

Rhino is reportedly a longtime favorite character of his, so even if things didn't turn out well, at least he got the opportunity.
>>
>>69248992
he petitioned for the role of the rhino and basically forced himself onto the movie. then they put him in a transformer
>>
One of the worst Russian accents in cinematic history.
>>
>Rhino

>some russian manlet in a weaponized suit

what the fuck Fox niggers
>>
>>69249920
comic book version is too retarded even for capeshit

rhino being a mech was the least annoying thing about this movie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.