[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: -ramon-dono-florinda.jpg (23 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
-ramon-dono-florinda.jpg
23 KB, 500x335
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
she didn't like chuzmas
>>
muh stronk womyn
>>
>>69247239
Years of unresolved sexual tension.
>>
>14 months of late rent
>never worked a day in his life
>like a father figure for chavo and his daughter, teaching valuable life lessons

Who is the most based character? And why is him?
>>
Non-American here, do Americans watch this? Or is it too subhuman for their TV?
>>
>>69247529

He would also beat the shit out of that prick Quico
>>
>>69247570
I'm Hispanic but I've seen a few gringos watching it to better their Spanish.
>>
>>69247239
Professor Jirafales wasn't a big guy.
>>
>>69247685

he seemed like a big guy
>>
>>69247570
I'm Hispanic and travelled for most Latin America.

Every country loves Chavo. It airs even today in many TV channels and you can walk on downtown and see people using garments about chavo. Three cities i went even had hobos dressed like chavo. Even Brazil who had all the shit dubbed because they don't speak Spanish loves it. Its insane. But for some reason Americans cannot relate or something. The magic stops the moment you cross the US border. Most Americans never watched it and don't care. It's really weird, because I think it's 10/10 television and these people are missing a lot.
>>
>>69247718
For you.
>>
>>69247847

I think there are two factors that prevent it from being big among Americans even among some spanish speaking ones. The first is the language barrier, they speak fast and use plenty of word play. The second is that the show deals with an orphan boy living on the streets among a group of poor people and Americans simply can't relate to that, it's something that is very foreign to them.
>>
>>69247570
i watch it along side giligan. i just love shows that look this old and have that classic comedy aesthetic
>>
I always wanted them to end up together but rewatching now I only see her as a huge fucking cunt
>>
>>69248270
I think you might be right. I'm gonna watch some Chavo in Acapulco now.
>>
so how old was chavo supposed to be? He looked like an old fucking man
>>
she wanted to hatefuck him
>>
>>69247529
>>69247605
Don't forget that dapper as fuck hat and beard combo, fucking iconoclast.
>>
>>69247847
>three cities i went had hobos dressed as chavo

Chavo was a hobo...
>>
File: abyss.webm (484 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
abyss.webm
484 KB, 1000x563
>>69248616
>>
>>69248616

He was played by a middlle aged man, but guessing by their behavior the kids were supposed to be around 8-11.
>>
File: hkfbyzP1111.webm (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
hkfbyzP1111.webm
39 KB, 540x360
>>69248616
I see you.
>>
>>69248715
well, he did live in a fucking barrel.
>>
>>69247529
>never worked a day in his life
This is so incorrect... There is a lot episodes where he works all the time.
>>
>>69248874
Maybe Chespirio liked Diogenes
>>
>>69247239
TVKINO
>>
>>69247529
There will never be a mexican more based than don ramon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.