[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne splitting after 33 years of marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-08-07-52-20.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-08-07-52-20.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
You'd think that they would go the distance given all the problems they've overcome over the years.
>>
Just because you dealt with a lot of shit doesn't mean you become immune and can deal with anything. It is still hard every time something new happens.

What happened this time?
>>
>>69242317

Because of Bruce Wayne?
>>
>>69243253
Fucking batman ruins everything
>>
SHAAAAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOON!
>>
>>69242317

It's not really all that uncommon, I don't think, for even seemingly successful couples to call it quits after the kids are well & grown and are settling towards retirement, in much the same way some seemingly happy couples break up soon after marrying - it's a change in dynamic that can't always be overcome.

And sometimes the ones that stick together till the end have barely spoken to one another for decades.
>>
>>69242388
He had an affair with a hairstylist or some shit. He moved out of their house
>>
Did Ozzy get cucked?
>>
>>69242317
Humans aren't meant to be together for so long. We get bored easily. My ideal relationship would be what the underwoods have in house of cards.
>>
>>69242317
Sharon is a horrible human being.
>>
>>69244342
>humans aren't meant to be together for so long
People will cling to one another as long as they need each other, but these days it's pretty easy to go it alone. That's why friendships outlast monogamous relationships: monogamy today is forcing an unnecessary dynamic.

I still wish family was value more in western culture, because it's good for people in the long run. I'd like to have a stable traditional life. Odds are against it, though.
>>
File: What.jpg (60 KB, 475x454) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
60 KB, 475x454
>>69244342
>Humans aren't meant to be together for so long. We get bored easily.
>mfw my friends with benefits relationship has lasted longer than my previous "serious" relationship
Someone explain this shit.
>>
I think she once said in an interview if Ozzy ever relapses she will leave him so maybe it's that?
>>
>>69244052
apparently he was fucking some celebrity hairdresser
>>
>>69244052
Michelle Pugh
>>
>>69244425
This. I Now that the succubus is gone Ozzy cab get back to communing with the spirits of Lemmy and Randy Rhodes
>>
>>69244832
see >>69244698
>People will cling to one another as long as they need each other, but these days it's pretty easy to go it alone. That's why friendships outlast monogamous relationships: monogamy today is forcing an unnecessary dynamic.
Friends don't put much pressure on each other, and these days monogamy is purely pressure, not necessity.
>>
>>69244832
hey reddit
>>
>>69245073
hey virgin
>>
I'm more surprised that their marriage functioned as anything other than a convenient business arrangement over the last ~20 years
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.