[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hollywood rumors keep saying Dwayne "The Rock"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dwayne-johnson-net-worth2.jpg (31 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
dwayne-johnson-net-worth2.jpg
31 KB, 397x600
>Hollywood rumors keep saying Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is gay

What did they mean by this?

No seriously, this is one of the weirder rumors I've heard and there's really no backing to it.
>>
>>69236942
In the WWF he was overtly flamboyant and always went on sexual conquests to the point of insecurity.
>>
rock likes some candy ass
>>
File: alverno_133.jpg (132 KB, 672x1008) Image search: [Google]
alverno_133.jpg
132 KB, 672x1008
>>69236942
Is he a pitcher or a catcher?
If anything I could imagine him being a power bottom.
>>
Rock is literally one of the only legit nice, cool and decent guys in Hollywood so it's no surprise that they would try to slander his name.
>>
>>69237111
This, although if he liked to stretch some boys every now and then I'd still like him.
>>
> itt people think gays are all effeminate and all butch guys are straight
>>
>>69236942
IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE ROCK IS GAY
>>
>>69237165

same but it would be his choice to reveal that aspect of his personal life to the world and not the choice of the disgusting Hollywood rumor mill. It's nobody's business but Rock's
>>
WWF is basically a gay cabaret, where the 60' hits have been replaced with wrestling.

The Rock is obvious, but I bet there's tons of homosexuals in the 'sport'.
>>
>y-y-yeah so what if he's tall, rich, handsome, and muscled.... he's a f-f-f-faaag!
>>
> An actor might be gay

No kidding
>>
>>69236942
He was so handsome back then, he looks a bit too muscles now
>>
>>69236942
It's very likely that The Rock is bisexual and fucked Vince McMahon for pushes in the late 90s.
Vince is into getting his ass pounded by juiced up wrestlers.
>>
File: southland-tales.jpg (27 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
southland-tales.jpg
27 KB, 620x348
The Rock is genuinely one of the best people in Hollywood right now. I rarely like his movies, but I will always like him.

Also, I'm one of those weirdos who loves Southland Tales.
>>
>>69237482
I hate kevin heart.
But i love the rock.
So i do wana see that movie they are in together. Also
"I wana suck your dick"
>>
>>69237482
He's not bad in that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.