[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes.. >Nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Z E M O.jpg (455 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Z E M O.jpg
455 KB, 1200x600
>There's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes..
>Nice to find a flaw

Exactly what the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
the well known fact that green eyes are shit tier, even worse than black nigger eyes
>>
because his eyes aren't 100 percent pure color.
>>
In the comics, Zemo is a Captian America villain. So they threw in this forced line to reference that ineptly
>>
>>69236740
>tfw I used to have blue eyes but they naturally aged to be green due to melanin

kill me
>>
Green looks better anyway. Most people who have blue eyes usually looks more greyish and dull.
>>
>>69236681
that things look perfect at a distance and it's not until you take a closer look that you realize how not perfect they are.
>>
I thought it was referring to the super soldier serum and Hulk?
>>
>>69236681
>has brown eyes himself
top kek, I hope he was ironic
>>
i think its because he was anti-Hydra and he said that he got all his intel from Hydra leak post CA:TWS so i guess he was happily surprised to know that intel wasnt all correct
>>
>>69237160
only good post itt
>>
Because Cap is literally superior than human perfection
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.