[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Zemo possibly the best MCU villian ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: mar.jpg (63 KB, 827x515) Image search: [Google]
mar.jpg
63 KB, 827x515
Is Zemo possibly the best MCU villian ever?
>>
Fuck yes
>>
RLM said he was dumb XD
>>
Name one part of his plan that made sense
>>
>>69236473
They also said TFA was amazing
>>
>>69236491
Literally all of it
>>
Was Nicki Lauda man that guy too?
>>
>>69236497
I was bein a dingus
>>
>>69236385
Lol.

No.
>>
>Same plan as Lex Luthor from BvS
>Since it's Marvel we marveldrones say it was good

Why are Marvelshills such cucks
>>
>>69236385
This nigga cant function in the real universe, but has to have an opinion about another. Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>69236542
Lex plan was dumb though

t. BvS fanatic
>>
>>69236385
He's the only successful one that's for sure.

>plan was to rip the Avengers apart from the inside
>Cap and his accomplices are now fugitives in Wakanda
>Stank and friends are gonna be fucked in the ass by Thunderbolt Ross soon

"How does it feel to put all that effort in and see your plan fail?"
"Did it?"
>>
>>69236385
What villain?
>>
I haven't seen any of the Marvel movies, but why does /tv/ always put the comic guy and the shooter from Inglorious Basterds together?
>>
>>69236678
>the shooter from Inglorious Basterds
FUCK ME, that's where he's from.

Anyway, he plays a nigga named Baron Zemo (looks like that bank robber in the comics). Fucks the Avengers up something good.
>>
>>69236678
Because it's the same actor you fucking mongloid

I haven't seen any of them either
>>
>>69236507
Wrong

Lets go thru it

>being only person in world (not Shield, not Tony, not Hydra) who could decrypt released Hydra files
>using knowledge that more Winter Soldiers exist in order to bait Avengers into coming to secret base you dont know where is located or know if its still there
>somehow guaranteeing that no one is smart enough to measure your incorrect height and weight from that surveillane video
>constantly requests info on Starks murder despite from the beginning it being the crux of the plan
>the UN is outsmarted by fake IDs
>a suspected aid to a terrorist is allowed to board a flight to Moscow
>>
>>69236732
How the fuck am k supposed to know that you cockgobbling dickshitter?
>>
>>69236719
Doode i felt the same way. Ive been trying to pinpoint why his face was so familiar to me.
>>
>>69236763
Wanna know what was really stupid? His entire fucking plan, killing the prison psych, getting the EMP set up, literally EVERY PART OF HIS PLAN, hinged on this immense government building with high tech electronics and thousands of people working inside NOT having a fucking back-up generator.

BRILLIANT
BRAVO MARVEL
>>
>>69236516
yes
>>
>>69236884
Also that no one would just shoot Bucky or that the powerful deathdefying superhero known as The Falcon could be outran on stairs
>>
>>69236542
Explain how his plan was similar to Lex's, apart from turning heroes on each other.

Because if that's your only argument, one could much more accurately say that Lex's plan in BvS was a copy off Loki's in the Avengers.

But all of these arguments would be pointless anyway. In any movie about a team of superheroes, theres going to be a villain trying to put them against each other as part of his plan.
>>
>>69236884
He could've easily sabotaged their backup generator beforehand
>>
>>69236964
If Zemo was Captain Coincidence, Lex Luthor's alter-ego is Winging-It Man
>>
>being only person in world (not Shield, not Tony, not Hydra) who could decrypt released Hydra files
He just said it was hard to decrypt. He u said he had skills amd patience. Anyone who had a vendetta would what he did also.
>using knowledge that more Winter Soldiers exist in order to bait Avengers into coming to secret base you dont know where is located or know if its still there

It was a private program organized by Hydra. Only that info would be found in Bucky which he would then need to decrypt to find the book.
>somehow guaranteeing that no one is smart enough to measure your incorrect height and weight from that surveillane video

That is more nitpick than anything. Camera was at an angle that would be difficult to measure fully his height

>constantly requests info on Starks murder despite from the beginning it being the crux of the plan

What do you mean?

He never went to the UN. Unless you mean the interrogation place he went to in which case it isn't hard for him to forge an ID that makes it look like him

No one even got a good look at him besides Captain, and Falcon. Everyone else were looking for Bucky
>>
Yu could prbably google image search the name and see the real psych evaluator

Whos.in.charge here
>>
>>69236385
until now. but what will be his motives from now on?
>>
>>69236473
Well that's settled for me then.
>>
>>69236763
>>the UN is outsmarted by fake IDs
thats happaned/happening IRL, don't you watch news?
>>
>>69236385
He'll be back as the actual hooded Zemo for the Black Panther movie.
>>
>>69236542
Lex had doomsday. Zemo didn't even bother with the super soldiers. So I wouldn't say they are the same. Lex plan made way less sense.
>>
>>69236385
Would've been better if he wore the purple mask in Siberia, it would've made perfect sense too since it's in the snow.
>>
>>69237035
There was cameras in the interrogation room. A power outage doesnt wipe a tape

Masked Zemo was in front of a vehicle, get the make and model and you have a height.

Even if random Sokovian deathsquad man is snot be more capable than most at decryption, why does it seem like he was the only person in the world at all interested. You think Tony would have taken a look at some shield and hydra files after 2 years in universe?

Info that was present on files: October 1991 was when Bucky killed Starks. More Winter Soldiers exist. Info not present on files: Where are winter soldiers. Where is mission archive data?
So throughout his plan he was just hoping and praying that secret base still existed and video of assassinations were there
>>
>>69237197
>>69236542
>>69236964
also Zemo's plan succeeded, IM and CA aren"t friends any more at the end of the movie
>>
>>69236497
Wow, they have opinions people disagree with.
>>
>>69236542
He didn't resort to a big dumb monster for the heroes to team up against with no character or thematic addition to the plot.
>>
>>69237233
Then why did he leave IM a phone to call him if he wanted a chat huh?
And it got IM to be leader of the avengers now where before he had basically retired
>>
>>69237169
with what motivation? he wanted to off himself already
>>
>>69237227
>There was cameras in the interrogation room. A power outage doesnt wipe a tape

I don't think there cameras were taped. Looked liked live feed and that power outage would take them out and have them lose feed of him making it harder to find him

>Masked Zemo was in front of a vehicle, get the make and model and you have a height.
>Even if random Sokovian deathsquad man is snot be more capable than most at decryption, why does it seem like he was the only person in the world at all interested. You think Tony would have taken a look at some shield and hydra files after 2 years in universe?

Cause his family was killed by the Avengers and more importantly by Tony's mistake. Plus after Ultron, I am sure they have warded Tony from messing with anything else.

>Info that was present on files: October 1991 was when Bucky killed Starks. More Winter Soldiers exist. Info not present on files: Where are winter soldiers. Where is mission archive data?

Those info weren't on file. They were kept in Bucky and other Hydra members but most of the members are gone now since Sheild fell.
>So throughout his plan he was just hoping and praying that secret base still existed and video of assassinations were there

He knew where they were. There was no hoping to find it.
>>
Did he hate the avengers because Thor beat him in F1 racing?
>>
How did zemo know the date of the mission he wanted but apparently fuck all about the mission itself?
>>
>>69237450
Yup
>>
>>69237891
He probably had the day Tony's parents died and either new or suspected it was the russians
>>
>>69236542
the primary difference is, DC failed horrisbly at execution.
>>
>>69236542
Lex had no motivation though.
He wanted to kill heroes for the sake of it.
>>
>>69237169
Takeover Wakanda + Revenge against Black Panther for not killing him. Marvel could make it work.
>>
>>69240870
>>69237401
>>
>>69236385
He was boring and gay. If he had personality I might have liked him.
>>
>never fights any of the heroes directly
>still succeeds in causing a schism between the Avengers

Best villain
>>
>>69236385
I sure hope we never see ' so retarded he literally superglued his mask to his face forever ' Zemo.
>>
Best MCU villain still means mediocre compare to best CBM villain
>>
He's literally the only other successful MCU villain other than Ultron.
>>
>>69236385
Yes. Nigga did what he set out to do and is totally coming back.
>>
File: Helmut Zemo.jpg (59 KB, 1240x827) Image search: [Google]
Helmut Zemo.jpg
59 KB, 1240x827
He used to run a Sokovian special forces unit. Do you think he has any living buddies who will try to break him out?
>>
>>69236385
Thunderbolts movie when?
>>
>>69243283
Phase 4?
>>
>>69243353
Okay, but who will be in team, we already have Zemo, Rulk, Leader.
>>
>>69236385
up there with loki for sure
>>
>>69236719
>>69236852
I literally went to imdb during the break, because it bothered me so much
>>
>>69243388
Hawkeye and Black Widow might as well be there.
>>
>>69236989

sshhh, no logic. only dcuck tears now
>>
>>69236385

Yeah, but that doesnt say anything.

>"age of ultron"
>An autistic retarded a.i.
>a couple of shitty robot cannon fodder

>"civil war"
>a "zakovian" man out for vengeance, despite all of them dying if the Avengers hadnt saved them
>wears a mask, bombs the VIC in Vienna
>muh 1991 file
>"civil war"
>a fight in the airport loading area
>a fight in some cold war era siberian bunker
>tries to shoot himself

Is there a non-retard villain in the MCU?

Even Thanos is a joke so far.
>>
>>69243737
>zakovian
I don't know why you expect anyone to take you seriously.
>>
>>69236473
>start watching the HitB
>starts off with incredibly awful attempts at humor
>it was boring XD

Why does this board worship this retards?
>>
>>69236385
>Literally MUH FAMBLY

lol. Snyder brought to the screen the best capeshit villain with Ozzy.
>>
>>69243802

Oh Im sorry, did I mispell a fictitious eastern European non-country?

Or wait... are you one of those Americans that actually thinks its a real country?
>>
No Thunderbolt Ross. Please. I don't know why they dug up William Hurt. Everyone forgot that MCU Hulk movie even existed. William Hurt sucks. No more. Please.
>>
File: ganguro.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ganguro.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>69236964
>explain how the plan was different besides the core concept
>>
>>69243905
>misspelling stuff on purpose
Why would you do this?
>>
>>69244027

Should I have proclaimed a trigger warning?
>>
>>69236385
He didnt do anything though. Whiplash did more than this fuckface. Movie would have been better if they completely remove the Zemo parts and just have the heroes fight for the registration act and end with fight between cap and iron man at airport.
>>
>>69244089
I'm just curious as to why you would go out of your way to spell something the wrong way when you know the correct spelling. I would understand if it was a pun of some kind, but it isn't.
>>
The problem with this movie is how contrived everything is and how everyone ignores logic and reason for the sake of carrying on the plot.

>Ignoring the inevitability of collateral damage for the sake of saving the world
>Wanda not completely mopping the floor with Tony's team, preventing the conflict between the heroes
>Tony not giving Cap a chance to prove the truth about who attacked the UN
>Ross not giving Tony a chance to prove the truth about who attacked the UN, with stronger evidence than Cap had
>How stupid and uncharacteristically irrational Tony was throughout the whole movie

Like, Tony didn't think anything out at all. Everything he did was just a complete knee jerk. Some kid died in collateral damage: follows his guilt and signs the accords. Cap works with Bucky: fight him and don't listen to reason. Find out someone was brainwashed against their will and killed his parents: kill that fuck, never mind if he wasn't in control of his actions. I mean Tony's never been a paragon of rationality, but he's smarter than this. I'm not saying Cap was right about the accords, but damn.
>>
>>69243896
And he fucked him up in process.
Well done, Zack.
>>
File: I used to be Superman.jpg (37 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
I used to be Superman.jpg
37 KB, 500x486
>>69244469
My only thing was that the main baddie's entire plan revolved around something that he had zero control over. The initial conflict that created the rift that eventually lead to the showdown in the bunker in Siberia was impossibly contrived.

>Ah yes. I tracked Cpatin america for at least a year in the hoes that UN would indepedantly create a situation inwhich Cap and Iron man's ideologies would clash and then you would fight each other at an airport in Germany over a misunderstanding and then the correct people go to sea prison jail to let Iron Man know the thing that makes him show up in the bunker and be shown the overwhelming piece of of evidence that Nikki Lauda WOULD HAVE HAD NO IDEA TO FUCKING SEARCH OUT AND POSTURE AS THE TRUE CAUSE OF THE FRICTION between Iron Man and Cap
>>
>>69244642
>impossibly contrived
It's almost as if he's a comic book villain.
>>
>>69243483
You mean bullseye and belova?
>>
>>69236385
He was a less interesting Lex Luthor.
>muh familia
>muh revenge
>>
>>69244469
>>How stupid and uncharacteristically irrational Tony was throughout the whole movie
Age of Ultron and Iron Man 2 showed that he kinda is irrational guy who acts on emotions.

>Ignoring the inevitability of collateral damage for the sake of saving the world
Just read the Internet, people whine about it all the time, so it's not stupid, it's in human nature. Soldiers like Cap know that people will die, that's why he rebelled.

>Wanda not completely mopping the floor with Tony's team, preventing the conflict between the heroes
She did that, actually. But she is alone and isn't all-powerful like her comicbook counterpart.

>Tony not giving Cap a chance to prove the truth about who attacked the UN
Cap thought Tony wouldn't believe him and wanted to act fast. Tony was compromised by that point and wanted to do what UN wanted. But yeah, it's the problem plots like this tend to have (like almost every season of 24).

>Ross not giving Tony a chance to prove the truth about who attacked the UN, with stronger evidence than Cap had
Ross is a fuckface, more news at 11. He was an asshole in comics, he was an asshole in MCU and heand Tony have a history of hatred and distrust towards each other (watch "The consultant").
>>
The footage was of Bucky killing Howard Stark.
How did Helmut know that Iron Man would be there? Iron Man only came because of some really coincidental and lucky things that happened... Like Anthony Mackie telling Iron Man where he was AND that only happened because Iron Man found out that the bombing didn't happen.
It was a plan where you couldn't plan for a lot of stuff.
Also, a lot of the stuff he did was unexplained. Howd he get the doctor to bomb Vienna? How did he just build an EMP and keep it in his hotel room? Before his family died in Sakova, he was just a normal guy. We don't know a thing about him or how he was able to pull off all the crazy stuff he did.
Why did he eliminate the super soldiers?
>>
>>69236385
I liked him anon, not just because I liked the actor
but because he's the most simple and non over the top villain Marvel has ever fucking had in years.

>He knows from the start that he can't beat the Avengers so he doesn't force it
>Instead he makes such an elaborate plan to make the Avengers destroy themselves from within with the handy info he got from when SHIELD went down
>A lot of subtle hints about his relationship to his family and the message from his wife right from the start until it's finally revealed in the end and it's actually emotional
>He doesn't fucking whip out any sort of over the top magic or science bullshit out of his pocket or anything. He's just a guy with a plan, and it worked.
>He's fucking sympathetic as fuck and his motives are what exactly would happen if one guy with his experience would get fucked over by the Avengers when his family dies.

BRAVO MARVEL, YOUR MOST SIMPLE VILLAIN IS THE BEST ONE YET
>>
>>69244789
>he was just a normal guy
Why lie? He was the leader of a spec-ops unit.
>>
File: 1418356183782.gif (3 MB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1418356183782.gif
3 MB, 244x250
>People died in New York that time we stopped those aliens from conquering and enslaving the earth and spared seven billion lives
>A few people died when we stopped that robot from dropping a country onto the planet and destroying everything, saving billions of lives
>we killed eleven people from a bumfuck nowhere country in africa while preventing a terrorist from acquiring a disease that could have potentially killed millions
>we should clearly be controlled by someone else because this lady told me a sad story about how her son died even though we saved the lives of seven billion fucking people
>>
>>69244917
B-but being uncontrolled is being just as bad as Ultron and Loki!
>>
>>69244917

Same shit applies for Man of Steel too.
>>
>>69244789
You seem to think he has a family and they died in sokovia. The message was fake and he deletes the prerecorded phone message after KNOWING someone/black panther heard it behind him. He went to russia to get the russian super soldier serum from the frozen guys. There is a lot more to zemo than just his family died and wants revenge. Hes signed for multiple movies, so will likely be addressed in the next Captain America movie. Hell probably return in the Black panther movie.
>>
>>69237169
>>69240870
>Thinking Klaw won't be the antagonist
Anta baka?
>>
File: 1434223955121.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1434223955121.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>69244789
So he was salty after the Avengers inadvertently killed his family. Sure. I can totally understand it. The part that chaps my fucking ass is how did he know that the footage of Bucky killing stark existed? How did he anticipate the exact global politcal theater that would preempt his plan? He wasn't hydra. He was a schlub from Slovakia. Even if he was an espioonage officer, nothing had been established thus far to give any credibility to the character. Unless I missed something, he worked in his shithole country, clearly hating the one single organization that would give him insight into the catalyst of the entire fucking movie. It just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>69245030
The movie explains his motivation that way. He deleted the message because his task is completed. He can let go of his family now because he did what he set out to do and then he was going to off himself. Why would he listen to a fake message throughout the movie by himself in a cafe?
He also explains the whole thing about the family in the movie, btw.
>>
>>69243388
Where even is Leader right now? Making a mutate apocalypse?
>>
>>69244917
to be fair, Ultron effectively happened only because they were not controlled, they literally created him.

the NY thing was dumb, though. Goverment wanted to nuke the fucking city, which would have resulted in many more deaths, if they listened to the goverment, and they should have brought this point up
>>
>>69245077
You know I have great difficulty imagining Klaw as a serious enemy.
>>
>>69244917
>aliens attack new york
>Government sends a nuke
>YOU AVENGERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!
>>
File: e9d.jpg (96 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
96 KB, 400x489
>>69244917
>HE HAD A 3.6 GPA!
>>
is baron zemo like, an actual comic book villain in the comics? making him a regular clever guy who lost his family seems kinda lame.
>>
>>69245401
The character is still alive and Brühl is returning for future movies. Why are you assuming he won't become more like his comic book counterpart in the future?
>>
>>69245188
Black widow shot him in the head in a MCU comic tie in.
>>
>>69245401
He is. He is a nazi but special, like the Red Skull. In the comics, he is a smart scientist who made this glue called Adhesive X, which is the best glue ever, and he accidentally glues his purple hood to his face with it. So he can't ever take it off and it makes him a little crazy.
>>
File: 1453545275550.png (603 KB, 688x1019) Image search: [Google]
1453545275550.png
603 KB, 688x1019
Zemo isn't even fit to suck Grant Ward's dick
>>
>>69245493
He sounds like a retard with that kind of stuff. This is Thanos slipping and letting go of the cube -tier.
>>
>>69245440
Why would he? The entire point of his Kurt Cobain exit at the end of the movie was that he saw his plan through. He has no powers and no secondary, covertly developed plan to further divide earth's Mightiest heroes. He's not Loki. He isn't a living god. He's just a guy who happens into the right info at the right time. The fact that cap and Iron man will inevitably make up next movie doesn't change the fact that he had zero fucking followup plan. Including him in a sequel as an OH SHIT HE TOTALLY PREDICTED THIS would be insulting even for capeshit
>>
>>69245538
>Why would he?
Anon. He's coming back. It is a fact. This is not something you can argue with me about.
>insulting even for capeshit
Would it?
>>
>>69245401
In comics, he was bit of a joke for a long time. Father was a nazi and responsible for killing Bucky. Zemo wanted revenge for his death and was pretty shit for a while. Led a team of B lister villains called Masters of Evil that infiltrated Avengers Mansion and beat up a butler as their biggest moment. Later, after Avengers disappeared/"died" in the Onslaught xmen storyline, Zemo rose to prominence by taking some Masters of Evil members and forming a super hero team called the Thunderbolts and acted as heroes while gaining trust of public and governments and earned government clearance and access to secure files and infrastructure and used this new influence and power to try and take over the world. Nearly succeeded, but the team got used to being heroes and most of them betrayed Zemo and stopped his plan.

After this, he became a more calculating and refined villain with a lot more depth and far more threatening than he had ever been prior to Thunderbolts. He gave up on his generic revenge for daddy issues as well. Stopped wearing the hideious purple costume too.
>>
>>69245584
>Would it?
I don't anticipate seeing Jeff Bridges or Mickey Rourke in another movie. This is the MCU's major flaw, IMHO, They have to make and then dump villains in one movie. The exception is Loki and that just feels like it's courting the tumblr/hot topic audience.
>>
>>69245719
The Raft would have been a lot better if they had 3 4 or 5 of the past villains there. Hell, Crossbones should have been brought there as our introduction to it. Someone in hollywood must have this notion that people will find movies unsatisfying if the villain doesnt die. Dont know why they kill off every single one of them.
>>
Are Captain America solo films the best in the MCU? Both Winter Soldier and Civil War were great.
>>
>>69245719
>I don't anticipate seeing Jeff Bridges or Mickey Rourke in another movie
But their characters were killed of. Zemo wasn't. They haven't been signed on for more movies. Brühl has. Why is this so difficult?
>>69245949
The First Avenger was good too.
>>
>>69245949
XMEN first class was pretty comfy too.
>>
File: wario.jpg (123 KB, 515x417) Image search: [Google]
wario.jpg
123 KB, 515x417
>Fixer or Moonstone break him out of prison in Infinity War
>>
>>69246369
>in Infinity War
>not the post-credits scene of part 2
>>
>>69236385
Apart from his role, do people actually think the actor did a good performance?
>>
>>69246387
He was decent enough imo.
>>
>>69246387
I think he was pretty intense when he fucked with Bucky's head and throughout he felt like a real person.
>>
>>69246387
I can't see him as anyone but Nikki Lauda.
>>
>>69246369
Thunderbolts in phase 4 after avengers disappear post-thanos fight with Atlas using pym particles, Moonstone using an infinity gem or some shit, songbird using tech from klaw, who should be in black panther movie, mach 1/beetle from spiderman movies and fixer/techno from maybe an iron man 4 or some shit. zemo could use russian super soldier serum and become citizen v.
>>
>>69243834
They're normally a lot better

That episode was weak. They dismissed the movie without a second thought were outright wrong with a lot of things. It's like they skipped over half the movie.
>>
His motivation was solid but he was executed poorly and wasn't given enough focus.
>>
File: 1411575381415.png (1 MB, 1280x832) Image search: [Google]
1411575381415.png
1 MB, 1280x832
>>69246485
>Moonstone
>Songbird
>>
So, Zemo's plan was as follows:

>Get info on who has some Hydra code for controlling the Winter Soldier
>Obtain the code
>Obtain an EMP emitter
>Wait until there's some kind of UN reunion that implies the presence of the Avengers
>Hope that it's not all of them in the place, though
>Manage to get a bomb through
>Pose as the Winter Soldier to be caught by low quality cameras (even though present technology managed by superheroes and superentities is far, far superior to that)
>Fool the UN with a fake ID and the classic "oops, the other guy was coming but couldn't make it so I replace him even though you've only recently heard this from me instead of my superiors as it should be" line
>Be alone with the Winter Soldier, even though he's a dangerous individual and logic dictates that some guards are present in the room, or in the next room where they could see directly what happens, no cameras involved
>Send the EMP emitter so it gets to a certain place at the exact time he's with the Bucky, even though the delivering guy has no shown connection with him and could just send it a few minutes late which would fuck up the entirety of the plan
>Hope that there's not a secondary electrical source or emergency output, even though Tony Stark is present
>Use that time to slowly chant the code and get some absolutely relevant info without interruption, even though alarms go off and everybody knows shit's hit the fan and the logical course of action would be to immediatly get the guy out of the place
>Hope that Bucky won't get instantly taken down by the present group of superheroes in the building
(cont)
>>
>>69248042
>Hope that nobody will go after him, or ask about him, or wonder about him, or anything at all because he's just a normal unarmed guy and two police officers would be more than enough to take him down
>This also must happen while the Avengers are a bit tense and aggresive at each other for reasons he could not predict at all
>Bucky had to get out of the place or interrogation would have brought the truth out instantly
>All of that just to know about some old and abandoned Hydra base in the middle of nowhere where coincidentally is the video of Bucky killing Tony's parents and the other 5 winter soldiers, info that nobody ever knew about until know, even though the Avengers have been hunting down everything Hydra realted for years
>The Cap, Tony and Bucky had to go to the place all three together and in good terms, even though part of the plan requires them to be angry at each other and not share any info
>And last of all, even though Tony KNOWS that Bucky has been mentally controlled and had no control about his actions, he had to assault him with killing intent even if that meant to destroy Steve in the process

If any one of this things. ANY ONE went wrong, the plan would have failed instantly. Any one of these mostly uncontrolled, unpredictable, illogical and/or out of his reach things.

I actually liked the movie, but this is inexcusable.
>>
>>69236763
its not that hard to outsmart the un anon. just ask saddam and best korea.
>>
>>69237227

Even if random Sokovian deathsquad man is snot be more capable than most at decryption, why does it seem like he was the only person in the world at all interested. You think Tony would have taken a look at some shield and hydra files after 2 years in universe?

>stark:wait a second, coulson is alive and what the fuck is tahiti?
>friday: i would imagine its a magical place sir.
>>
>>69248042

There were guards in the room outside Bucky's interrogation chamber. Steve and Sam find them dead.
>>
>>69248300
Which means they didn't try to access the room at all while the alarms were off, so they couldn't see what was going on inside. Why would you design the place in such a way that cammeras are the only way to see what's going on during an interrogation with a dangerous criminal AND not make it a procedure to instantly get the interrogator out in case of emergency?
>>
>>69236884
They did have backup generators anon but a facility of that size takes time to power up the important areas first, they had power by the time he escaped. The backups kicked in with red emergency power anyway

All he needed was 1 minute with bucky to say the words, the emp was just a distraction
>>
Zemo's plan still had one major flaw at the end. If he wanted to kill the avengers, why didn't he use the other give winter soldiers and that mind control code on Bucky to wipe them out? The movie should've ended with Bucky and the five roided out soldiers fighting the rest of the avengers and the movie should've had enough balls to kill off one or two avengers to raise the stakes.
>>
>>69248964
Because that would have made the Avengers fight together as a team, and then they'd have won. He literally said it at the end of the movie: "More powerful beings have tried and failed. The only way to win is to make themn kill each other"
Zemo understands plot armor.
>>
>>69248964
Zemo wanted those things dead, and it's not like they were on the level where they could have taken the Avengers on in a real fight.
>>
>>69236385
he is senpai, hands down
>>
>>69246387
i like his acting desu
>>
>>69237227
>Info that was present on files: October 1991 was when Bucky killed Starks
how bad are you at watching movies?
>>
>>69244099
He did do shit
>>
>>69249825
He did convince Tony of the idea that drone better. Which is why Ultron ended up getting made.
I think.
>>
>>69244673
Lex was shit so Zemo was better
>>
>>69245719
Nigga how retarded are you? Those guys are killed off. The only ones not dead are Loki, Zemo, and Thanos which implies HE IS FUCKING COMING BACK.
>>
>>69249935
red skull could technically come back...possibly.
>>
>>69250039
I'm sure they will make him come back eventually...the end of the first Captain America was too much of a cliffhanger not to use him again, even if they have to recast him.
>>
>>69250039
True
>>
>>69236884
>implying they didn't have a backup generator

They had one you dumbass. It came on right after the power blew. Jesus Christ you kids are autistic. A backup generator doesn't power up everything you dipshits.
>>
File: v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif (267 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif
267 KB, 400x300
>>69236385
>yfw "My name is Zemo...now MISSION REPORT DECEMBER 19 1991"

BASED ZEMO IS BASED
>>
>>69250683
He did impress with that introduction, yes.
>>
>>69244642
You wouldn't like the movie Seven then. Or maybe any thriller ever filmed.
>>
>>69250683
Loved that line
>>
>>69236385
Why didn't they give him a mask?
>>
>>69251017
Because it looks retarded.
>>
>>69236763
Most of this I disagree with but the part about him asking about the murder bothered me too. Did he know beforehand that Bucky killed the Starks? Was the whole purpose of getting to that lab just to get the surveillance video? How did he know a surveillance video even existed? And how did he know Tony would be there in the end?

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, but Zemo's plan is a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>69251083
He discovered it in the hydra files he was talking about in his introduction.
>>
File: 1431688191660.jpg (441 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1431688191660.jpg
441 KB, 2000x1087
>>69236763
That is never said or implied in the movie. Stop making shit up.

Except, that wasn't his plan from the beginning. Zemo only goal was "tear the avengers apart". How he actually executed his plan depends on the situations that played out and the information he was able to get. Most of the movie is just Zemo looking for info.

That is never said or implied in the movie. Stop making shit up.

Yes, he request info on Stark's Murder. He think it might be the info he can use to fuck over the avengers. So what? That isn't a problem. It makes sense.

That wasn't the UN dumbass

He wasn't a suspected air of terrorism when he boarded that flight. Stop making up bullshit.

Are DCucks really this desperate?
>>
File: remove avenger.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
remove avenger.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>69236385
LITERALLY

REMOVE AVENGER

THE CHARACTER

MAKE SOKOVIA STRONG AGAIN
>>
>>69251083
>Did he know beforehand that Bucky killed the Starks?
No, but he didn't need to know that. Zemo knew Hydra killed the Stark's. This was known info. All he was doing was looking for dirt and he found it. Had he not found enough dirty, he would just keep looking for more or try something else.

>Was the whole purpose of getting to that lab just to get the surveillance video?
Probably yes, but we really don't know. We don't know what Bucky told Zemo or what Bucky told Cap. They could all know about the video for all we fucking know. That info if kept from the audience.

>How did he know a surveillance video even existed?
Again, we don't know he did. If he did either Bucky told him or he figured it out from clues or whatever. If he didn't, then he was just looking for more dirt on the avengers and stumble onto it.

>And how did he know Tony would be there in the end?
He didn't

You guys keep acting like Zemo had some precisely planned plan. He didn't. Zemos plan changes based on the info that becomes avaible to him. He changes his plan 4-5 in the movie. He even says that is what he is doing when he is drowning that guy. All Zemo is doing is looking for dirt. If that guy just told him, about the video, Zemo probably just gets the video and gives it to Tony (or broadcasts it). He wouldn't need to even go talk to Bucky or whatever.
>>
>>69251709
I think he was hoping for Tony to show up. Why else would he tell the hotel lady to bring breakfast to the room where the dead dude was?
>>
Bsbebenene
>>
File: 20160508_124113.png (648 KB, 2560x678) Image search: [Google]
20160508_124113.png
648 KB, 2560x678
>>69236385
Actor was good.

Movie was meh
>>
>>69251288
REMOVE SHAWARMA
>>
>>69252423
>dude brutally kills your parents
>your friend knew but didnt tell you
>you get understandably upset and your man code dictates that this fucker has to die on principle at least
>some autist on the internet who cannot understand human emotions gets mad that tony wont give the guy who murdered his parents a blowjob just because dude was off his meds at the time
>>
>>69252067
He was hoping someone showed up (that's why he did that tub thing). That is about all we can say.
>>
>>69252708
>you can't get mad without trying to murder the Winter Soldier and CA
>>
>>69252423
>guy who killed your parents stands right next to you
>oh no its fine you were under control
only beta's think like this
>>
>>69252423
>dude you hate killed your family
>friend never told you about
>thinks he'll be reasonable about this and talk it out.
That dude doesn't understand human emotions
>>
>>69252708
>some autist

This. The only people who don't understand why Tony tired to kill Bucky are legit Autists
>>
>>69252801
He doesn't try to murder Cap. He tells Cap to stay out of the fucking way. He does this a bunch of times. Cap refuses to listen.

Also, you're a autist
>>
>>69252915
>>69252817
>>69252807
>everyone I don't agree with is an autist
>>
File: Chris Hemsworth-5.jpg (364 KB, 600x884) Image search: [Google]
Chris Hemsworth-5.jpg
364 KB, 600x884
>>69243182
hahaha he's a rat.
>>
>>69252954
the inability to comprehend human emotions is an autistic trait. you cant into empathy so people are rightfully calling you out on being autistic. i hope that instead of sperging out, smashing you monitor, and fucking your pony plushie, you instead find a doctor and get help
>>
>>69253060
>I can't into empathy because I think his reaction wasn't entirely appropriate
>this means I don't understand reactions
>>
File: e3a.jpg (11 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
e3a.jpg
11 KB, 228x260
>>69252423
That guy is a fucking autist.
Tony Stark could literally kill Bucky right there in cold blood, get arrested for it, plead temporary insanity, and probably get off.

You can only push someone so fucking far, before they lose it. Watching you parents get murdered in cold blood and having one of your best friends cover it up....well....yeah. That's insanity causing shit right there.
>>
>>69244917
>we should clearly be controlled by someone else because this lady told me a sad story about how her son died even though we saved the lives of seven billion fucking people
Well the thing is, Stark has fucked up several times with his radical decisions
He acknowledges that he fucked up big time with Ultron
So he feels that he personally needs someone to keep him from doing something riduculous again, as a form of checks and balances
What he doesn't fucking know is that Captain already solves this problem with their conflicting ideologies
The fact that a capitalist entrepreneurwould sign a form to let the UN have control over Avengers is very out of character at first, until you realize Tony as a character has changed and simply wants to take responsibility whatever way possible.
He's flawed but his decisions fit his character developement
>>
>>69252954
But it is a stupid reason. Do people really expect Tony who is already an emotional reck already who just saw his family get killed by the person you hate to be reasonable and think about?
>>
>>69253243
the accords wanted bucky dead no matter what. tony wouldve been given a medal
>>
>>69236385
Yes but unfortunately most Marveldrones will hate him because he didn't have a super cool mask. Instead they will crown a Reddit tier villain like Loki as the best.
>>
File: 1459636501183.png (875 KB, 770x527) Image search: [Google]
1459636501183.png
875 KB, 770x527
>>69253204
Exactly kid. You don't think a perfectly understandable human reaction was understandable, because you can't into basic human emotion or empathy. That is the fucking definition of autism.

This isn't a matter of opinion, it is a matter of basic human nature. However, your brain is too fucked up to understand this shit. Honestly, you know you're autistic. People must have told you before. Just admit it and move the fuck on.
>>
>>69253060
>the inability to comprehend human emotions is an autistic trait
sociopathic*
The guy who cant understand Tony's actions against Bucky is fucking stupid
But please, don't pretend like you or anyone else in this site knows what autism really is
Before meme arrows, it's a learning disability where you cannot pick up on expiriences that are part of the learning process and many times it is social learning. This is because most people get it when they are children who have not fully developed their social skills
>>
File: 1337022963251.png (296 KB, 400x626) Image search: [Google]
1337022963251.png
296 KB, 400x626
>>69245366
>Black kid
>3.6 GPA

choose one
>>
>>69253494
All the "Marveldrones" on /tv/ seem to love Zemo. Please stop making shit up.
>>
>>69253531
nigger dont act like youre the only one who knows what autism is. i have two autistic nephews and i befriended an autist back in high school because i felt bad that everyone just ignored and avoided the guy. i KNOW what it is. and those fuckers cannot into empathy. being unable to understand basic human emotions is an autistic trait. being unable to see things from someone elses perspective or being unable to understand how someone else is feeling is an autistic trait. fuck off
>>
File: citizen_v.jpg (419 KB, 612x842) Image search: [Google]
citizen_v.jpg
419 KB, 612x842
>Zemo uses a mask next movie but not the purple sock
>>
File: he's right you know.jpg (72 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
he's right you know.jpg
72 KB, 800x598
>>69253718
>>
>>69243411
The break?
>>
>>69253846
Dance intermission
>>
>could have just sent Tony the tape of Bucky killing his parents
>tell Tony of his intellect and ask him to join the Avengers
>C..can I get a suit Tony?
>let's go kill that faggot Rogers and his lover Barnes
>cool
>we did it guise
>shoots Tony in the back
>>
Zimo could have at least used the super soldiers, THEN killed them
>>
>>69236763
>The UN
>Competent in any way

I laughed every time they said IT'S THE UN CAP, THEY'RE REALLY DANGEROUS AND POWERFUL
>>
>>69244799
>not realizing the phone call was a voice mail the very first time you heard it

Yeah because the "voice mail from your dead family being listened to to remind you why you are doing the things you are doing" has never been done before right. Or is those a "it's not a tired cliche if Mahvul does it" post.
>>
>>69236491
The part getting them to fight each other. Especially for someone as powerless and small as him, that is literally the only way he could beat them. That was genius desu
>>
>>69251709
this guy gets it
>>
>>69236497

I'm shocked that Mike like TFA.
>>
>>69252708
Didn't Cap not know who did it, though?
Didn't Tony already know Hydra was somehow responsible.
>>
>>69244969
You mean where supes tells the govt. to fuck off specifically because he knows giving anyone with an agenda control of who he saves and where is a fucking stupid idea.
>UN controlled group
Yeah what a great plan, I'm sure the people of whatever shithole gets attacked by a planet ending force next time will be thrilled to learn that the UN, and by extension the Avengers, are "deeply concerned."
>>
>>69254440
Cap knew that Bucky killed Tony's parents. He literally said he did.
>>
>>69244125

Because, to them, mispelling the made-up word is a form of valid criticism.

Like that one guy who keeps calling Mortal Kombat 'combat'
>>
>>69237211
That actually sounds kinda fucking clever, wish they did that now.
>>
>>69254518
Nah he knew Hydra killed his parents but wasn't sure if Bucky did it. He had suspicions
>>
>>69245030
>just to be sure someone might hear this message I'm also going to listen to it before anyone is actively looking for me instead I just telling them about my family when they inevitably ask me about my motives.

Even by comic book levels of autistic plans for the sake of making the bad guys "win" that's pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>69237361
No, half of the Avengers are now wanted fugitives and the other half are with him. There's no reason to believe Tony just forgives Steve
>>
>>69254631
>tony sees vid of bucky killing his parents
>''did you knew this, cap?''
>yeh
that literally happened
>>
>>69245525
Thanos slipping is a non canon children's comic
>>
>>69245440
>Frank Grillo is totally coming back guys! He is signed on for the next CA movie he is totally going to play a huge part in upcoming marvel flicks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>69248964
I hope retards like you never write anything
>>
>>69254774
I thought he said he had suspicions though
>>
>>69252423
Literally the first reply to this BTFOd op, fuck off.
>>
>>69254856
nah, he knew
he said it a 2nd time in the letter at the end
something about not telling it to Tony to protect him
>>
>>69254774
He literally says right after this but I didn't know who.

Were you even paying attention?
>>
>>69254835
He's right about someone dieing though. Rhodey should have died because no one cares about don cheeto
>>
>>69254785
And this makes Zemo gluing a mask to his face less stupid how?
>>
>>69253312
he would've been thrown in prison for using the iron man suit and going on a mission without UN authorization
>>
File: War-Machine-Lyricis.jpg (594 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
War-Machine-Lyricis.jpg
594 KB, 1920x1200
>>69254983
Not wanting to see War Machine again? Are you all retards or what?
>>
>>69254440
Zolo told him bucky did it back in winter soldier
>>
>>69255091
don Cheadle coulda died and Tony could have recruited someone else, problem solved
>>
>>69254983
The point is that its a fight between friends, not a death match. A death doesn't magically make it a good story, they were specifically not trying to kill each other and Iron Man told them to go easy.
>>
>>69245464

Wait what the fuck? Why would they kill off Leader? Why does Marvel hate anything associated with Hulk 2008?
>>
>>69255186
This
>>
>>69255217
Because they cant legally make a standalone movie about Hulk. Universal has shown no interest in collaborating on a new one either.
>>
>>69255186
What's funny is that nowhere does Steve say Tony is his friend but Tony thinks they where.
>>
>>69255186
>go easy
>cripple rhodey
Even if that shot hit Falcon, he would be fucking dead since he doesn't have a iron man suit
>>
>>69251148
>Evans post
>if I'm not slapped in the face with it then it's not important to the universe
>nothing goes on behind the screen, clearly people were able to decrypt the Hydra files it's just that nobody wanted to.
>Zemo's plan was to clearly wing it with the hopes that IM, CA and WS would be the only ones to show up at the secret base that May or may not have actually had surprisingly high def footage of Tony's mom and dad getting offed by Bucky.... From 1991.... With a video camera pointing directly to where the world's best assassin caused their car to crash.

Good job
>>
>>69253510
I didn't say it wasn't understandable, I said I didn't agree think it was appropriate.

In fact, it's autists who often confuse the two and have trouble managing their intense outbursts.
>>
>>69255313
I hate to be rude about this, but they even make a point to express it was an accident and Vision is guilty over it. So I don't see how you could of watched the movie and not picked up on that. Did you leave for a piss?
>>
>>69250039
Of course he will, winter soldier when they plug the nazi scientist's USB to make his head pop up on the monitor, didn't anybody notice there was another USB plug in right next to it? My guess is that it was for Red skull.
>>
File: 1460957823628.jpg (419 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
1460957823628.jpg
419 KB, 1200x801
>>69255316
Cool strawman DCuck. Actually read what was written.
>>
>>69254327

Zemo is a shitty villain because his plan required a thousand other factors to play out that were in no way his doing.

He had no way of knowing about the accord that was given in the movie abd even if he did somehow find out about the accord, he had no way of knowing that there would be such a division in the heroes.

For all he knew everyone would just fall in line and then when everyone gets the go ahead to try to stop the other Winter Soldiers what would his plan have been then?

if Tony finds out that Bucky killed his parents and ALL of the heroes are there because the accord didn't divide everyone then what would have happened?

Tony would have gotten pissed and everyone else would have said LET'S ARREST HIM and that would have been the end of it.

Zemo only seems like a competent villain because the movie was crafted for him to seem that way, but in fact the story was so contrived that literally a dozen different things had to play out exactly for the outcome we saw.
>>
>Iron Man 1 and 2
>Tony gives no fucks about authority
Keeps IM tech to himself to help avoid others getting hurt by misuse

>Civil War
>Tony can't sign over control of him and his friends to the UN fast enough
>fails to realize it's solely his fault Sokovia even happened at all, when all he had to do was stay retired after IM3

Why is Tony the worst?
>>
File: m79sb.jpg (42 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
m79sb.jpg
42 KB, 460x307
>>69255520
>Implying Zemo has a master plan all laid out
>implying Zemo didn't improvise based on the info he had/got as the movie went on
>implying this wasn't explicitly mentioned in his first scene

Go to bed Zack. You're Drunk.
>>
>>69251148
>Except, that wasn't his plan from the beginning. Zemo only goal was "tear the avengers apart". How he actually executed his plan depends on the situations that played out and the information he was able to get. Most of the movie is just Zemo looking for info.

That wasn't even Zemo. That was the accords. Zemo just got lucky. The movie has dozens of conveniences that just happen to play out exactly how Zemo wanted them to without him actually having in a hand in their outcomes happening. The story is very lazily written.
>>
File: 1268777395368.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
1268777395368.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
>>69255520
>a dozen different things had to play out exactly for the outcome we saw

Yes, that is how literally everything works you dumb autist.
>>
>>69236385
Why can't capeshit retards into characterisation?
>>
>>69255520
He changed his plan multiple times. He had a goal. That is different
>>
>>69253276
>Well the thing is, Stark has fucked up several times with his radical decisions
>He acknowledges that he fucked up big time with Ultron
>So he feels that he personally needs someone to keep him from doing something riduculous again, as a form of checks and balances
>What he doesn't fucking know is that Captain already solves this problem with their conflicting ideologies
>The fact that a capitalist entrepreneurwould sign a form to let the UN have control over Avengers is very out of character at first, until you realize Tony as a character has changed and simply wants to take responsibility whatever way possible.
>He's flawed but his decisions fit his character development

Except none of what you just said plays into his decision. He litrally changed his entire life outlook because some AMERICAN kid died in Slavokia (sp?) And then to even slap that in the face Tiny then goes an enlists another kid (Spider-Man) so he can put him in harms way to fight team Cap.
>>
>>69251709
>If he did either Bucky told him or he figured it out from clues or whatever. If he didn't, then he was just looking for more dirt on the avengers and stumble onto it.

He must have known otherwise he wouldn't have purposefully left a trail (dead guy in tub) before heading out to the base. It would have been really stupid if the good guys showed up at the base and he was sitting there empty handed. Though again maybe Stark wouldn't have shown up?

You need to stop defending a shitty villain. He's worse than Lex, at least with Lex you could actually make the case that he was making things up as he was going along to fuck over Superman.
>>
I thought Zemo was pretty stupid in the movie, don't know anything about the comic character if that's where all the erections are coming from. They say he's this eastern european/russian death squad guy, and he spends his free time crying over a dead broad and the kid. You'd think this guy had seen enough shit in the gulag death squads torturing kids in front of their parents for info or whatever that he'd be capable of moving on with his life.

Instead he gets a couple of guys to fight, without even watching the fight, and tries to shoot himself in the face. I honestly don't understand the appeal outside of the actor being charismatic.
>>
>>69255650
>>69255710
>>69255784

This is a thread about Zemo being the greatest villain in the MCU.

My opinion is that he isn't the greatest villain because all he did the whole movie was grab at straws and got really lucky that everything played out as it did.

The fact that he was EXTREMELY LUCKY and still ended up in Prison is my reason for thinking that he is not a great villain.

I'm not saying the movie isn't enjoyable, but those are my reasons for thinking he is a lackluster villain.
>>
>>69253619
Yeah, on /tv/

Probably different views from Marvel fans outside of here. Movie just came out so its hard to tell.
>>
>>69255358
You're missing the point. The accident was that Vision hit Rhodey, but if he would have hit Falcon with that beam, wouldn't he be falling instead?
>>
>>69256017
Who's the better MCU villain?
>>
File: 7087070876.jpg (34 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
7087070876.jpg
34 KB, 600x606
>>69255677
Nope. Your reasoning is all backwards.
Zemo's goal is to get the avengers to turn on themselves. He makes this perfectly clear. That is it.

The accords don't get the avengers to fight. The avengers disagree on the accords, but that doesn't make them automatically fight. Zemo takes advantage of the accords to get the avengers to fight. He does this by framing bucky, then talking to Bucky. He thinks that might be enough. When that doesn't work, he goes to Moskou and shows the tape to Tony.

>The movie has dozens of conveniences that just happen to play out exactly how Zemo wanted them
No, for the 15th billion goddamn time....ZEMO DIDN'T HAVE SOME FUCKING MASTER PLAN WRITTEN IN GODAMM STONE! ZEMO HAD A GOAL! He simply takes advantage of the situation that arise to try to further his goal. Like a real fucking villain. He see's an opportunity and he takes it. This isn't fucking rocket science.

You dumb faggots act like his plan all along was to confront Tony in Mosoku and show him the tape....IT FUCKING WASN'T! He even makes this clear in the first goddamm scene. Zemo is just looking for dirt on the avengers at first, when he can't get it from the drowning man, then he comes up framing Bucky and talking to him, then when that doesn't work then he plans Moskou confrontation. FOR CHRIST SAKE! PAY FUCKING ATTENTION NEXT TIME!

How the fuck are you so confused from a simple children's movie?
>>
>>69255217
>Why does Marvel hate anything associated with Hulk 2008?
>Puts General Ross in Civil War
>>
>>69255316
>had surprisingly high def footage of Tony's mom and dad getting offed by Bucky.... From 1991.... With a video camera pointing directly to where the world's best assassin caused their car to crash.
I'm fucking laughing right now. That "HD shit" was a flashback in between the footage for the audience's sake, you mongoloid.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 211x239
>>69256017
He didn't get lucky though! His first couple of ideas DIDN'T FUCKING WORK! DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE?

1) He didn't get the mission report from the drowning Man

2) He wasn't able to split up the avengers simply by framing Bucky and making them fight a mindcontrolled Bucky

So what the fuck are you talking about? Literally his Plan A and Plan B failed, and his Plan C kind of worked. That isn't lucky.
>>
>>69256292
I've also seen people confused as to why Cap bothered to get Ant-Man, Arrow man, etc, when he just takes Bucky with him to Russia anyway. Plans change, people adapt to situations.
>>
>>69256017
He is the greatest because before doing anything, he already acknowledged his weakness and inferiority to the Avengers as opposed to Loki and Ultron who were so assured they were going to kill the Avengers with their army. He then breaks the Avengers without even fighting them. His overall strategy and assessment is probably the best from any villain

>EXTREMELY LUCKY
I guess that is somewhat true, but he manipulated events as he saw fit (Bombing the meeting after seeing tensions rise between UN an Avengers)
>>
>>69255819
Except Spider-Man, while still a kid, has powers and a better GPA than Tyrone.
>>
>>69256209
WM tells Vision to turn him into a glider.
>>
>vision quite happy to bring down a giant fucking tower on cap and bucky
>instead of just disabling the jet

Are olsens tits that fucking good?
>>
File: olsen tits.jpg (139 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
olsen tits.jpg
139 KB, 819x1024
>>69256911
Yes.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (15 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
15 KB, 221x228
>>69256966
>>
>>69256864
Hard to glide around when you're suit is broken is it?
>>
>>69236385
Of the films, yeah. I also don't really count Loki as a villain. Marvel aren't willing to do anything with his character that would make the Tumblr/Reddit Crowd not like him, making him a bad villain or a weak side character depending on how you view him.
>>
>>69256505
Plan B wasnt really his "split up the Avengers" plan. It's stated plainly in the movie, he framed Bucky because he couldn't find Bucky so he had to make it so Bucky would be flushed out. And he needed Bucky because he failed to interrogate drowning Man.

His goal from the beginning is the Stark tape, getting Captain America to side with Bucky and then showing Stark the tape.

And any number of things could have gone wrong. What if Rogers found Bucky and they went into hiding instead of Bucky getting captured and interrogated? What if Stark never followed the trail he left behind and it was just Rogers and Bucky at the base? How did he know the Avengers wouldn't have set things aside and followed lockstep with Captain in helping Bucky together?

He's a shitty villain that got lucky.
>>
I dunno why but I was kinda pissed they pissed all over Ant Man in this movie. Must be because I just liked his movie the best because it was fairly well written.
>>
>Tom Holland Spiderman's 10 minutes were better than the last three Spiderman movies combines
>>
>potential Rush movie set in MCU
>>
Why is everyone acting like Zemo had a master plan when he says he's gonna have to improvise and get messy after the first hydra guy doesn't give him what he wants?
>>
>>69257451
I will still say that Spiderman 3 is better than both of the Amazing Spiderman films. Yeah it's still not great, but 40%-60% of it worked.
>>
>>69257508

Yeah, Spiderman 3 was cheesy but not as bad as the others.

I honestly thought the Amazing series ruined the character for such an early reboot, but I'm hyped.
>>
>>69257451
Yeah I think he was quite good too, probably because the actor was about Peter Parker's typical age and had the youthful exuberance and smart-arse attitude down pat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.