[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this possibly be the best fight scene in the history of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: CivilWar571feefdcef6a-99b97.jpg (152 KB, 1600x667) Image search: [Google]
CivilWar571feefdcef6a-99b97.jpg
152 KB, 1600x667
Could this possibly be the best fight scene in the history of marvel movies?
>>
Did we really need those two stones ruining the shot?
>>
>all that intensity
>legitimate rage
>literally fighting to the death

All the other fight scenes I've seen are fairly generic, few of em being basic horde fights, but I can't help but love this one, especially with the context.
>>
>>69232664
this

This part could've easily been the best shot of the entire fucking franchise, and the build-up to this moment in the minutes beforehand helped so much.
And then half the screen is blocked by fucking boulders
>>
File: 1431688374388.gif (939 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1431688374388.gif
939 KB, 500x282
>>69232643
THE SCENE WAS GOAT
THE MOVIE WAS GOAT
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
>>
Whats great is they end the movie hating each other, they dont team up to fight a big dumb monster.
>>
>>69232664
Ever hear the old saw about "a rock and a hard place?"
>>
>>69232643

I kinda wish Tony had already had data on Cap's fighting style versus analyzing right there on the spot.
>>
>>69232664
The best part is Civil War is shot almost entirely on green screen sets so those were fucking CGI pillars or whatever the fuck they were.

Literally added in to ruin the shot.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 294x233
>>69233944
BUT THEY GOTTA PAY THE TROLL TOLL IF THEY WANNA GET INTO THE BOYS HOLE!
>>
File: 1434828783025.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1434828783025.png
134 KB, 334x393
>not calling million of iron legion army to kill cap
>not using hulk buster
>melee fight with cap

Tony is clearly not on his best
>>
>>69232664
what? the two pillars represent cap and stark's immovable, unyielding stances
>>
>>69234110

But a unruined shot would gave me a immovable unvielding boner
>>
>>69234110
>cap and stark's immovable, unyielding stances
>muh mom
>muh Bucky

too bad they scrapped all the accord shit for this
>>
>>69233944
Did you even watch the movie? Cap sends a letter at the end that basically forgives him of everything
>>
>>69232643
Why do the suits literally get worse every movie?

I feel like if Stark had his suit from Iron Man 1 he would have laughed off cap and bucky and taken both out with one or two punches or repulsors.
>>
>>69232643
Too bad that scene lasted like 0.5 second and slow motioned. What a reateded movie.
>>
>its captain faggots movie
>gets ass kicked by better, more paid actor, and cooler super hero
>only won because his gay boyfriend helped him
>>
>>69234271
How does it make sense to punch metal?
>>
>>69234327
Captain has won plenty of fights you unpatriotic fuck
>>
>>69234361
If you don't have any guns or weapons, what else you going to do?

Bucky at least could punch metal with his robot arm. Cap can hit it with the shield, but really, neither should be able to do more than hurt the paint job.
>>
File: problematic laughter.jpg (31 KB, 1168x600) Image search: [Google]
problematic laughter.jpg
31 KB, 1168x600
DC is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.
>>
>>69232643
>Could this possibly be the best fight scene in the history of marvel movies?
Not much of an accomplishment.
>>
>>69234712
I'm hearing people saying DC should just sell the movie rights of it's characters to Marvel and frankly, I can't fault their logic.
>>
i wish someone would of died, i dont care who
>>
>>69234841
>>69234712

Next time they shine Marvel in the silver screen? Don't go to it.

Marvel is dead, bury it.

Consider this mercy.
>>
>>69232643
That wasn't Superman vs Faora and Nam Ek

> in the history of marvel movies

Oh right...I mean that's a very specific category in a series of movies with shit action shot in rubbish amateur Network TV style.

It's hardly an achievement if you're talking MCU only.

Compare to, say, Spiderman vs Doc Ock or Nightcrawler in the White house or plenty of other nonMCU movies and it's pretty average.
>>
>>69234207
No I didnt watch the movie, what kind of stupid fuck question is that? Yes, Captain America is supposed to be the moral compass. Tony very obviously hates him though, and in that fight Steve beat the shit out of him with actual passion. And they didn't team up to fight a big dumb monster.
>>
>>69232664
>>69234110
It was the entire composition. It was too quick, the stones were too large, it cut away too fast and what it cut to was Zemo's fucking face in a massive close-up.
Good idea for a shot, bad execution.
>>
>Getting into a melee fight with cap
>Ever

How did Iron Man think he could win?
>>
>>69235089
>How did Iron Man think he could win?

Normally, it would be by.

>being far stronger
>being faster
>being far far more durable.
>automated systems for analysis and countering.

But each suit gets worse and worse, so instead it's just Tony Stark in a fancy tinfoil suit, instead of the suit that was giving Thor issues, survived being put in a metal blender, tank shells only chipped the paint, ect,
>>
>>69232643
I always figured Tony would just decimate Steve in a fight seeing as how Iron Man is a walking tank and Steve is just a guy with a shield, so it really did my heart a lot of good when I saw Cap laying into Tony and really fucking him up. Even FRIDAY was panicking, "You can't beat him in hand to hand!"
>>
>>69235594
Well, if things made sense they would, but frankly this was one of the issues with the movie, is they really job down big time for no real reason.

Especially when Iron Man was able to go at it with Thor and come out much better, several suits back, means the writers are just retarded.
>>
>>69232643
yeah but the bar really isnt that high. Marvel has the absolute worst track record when it comes to quality fights.
>>
>>69234455
It's fucking Captain America. Restraining a helicopter takes way more strength than a peak human could provide.
>>
File: 1460349828381.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460349828381.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>69234012
>>
Didn't Ironman prove that Captain was right by going there illegally without the permission of the UN?
>>
If possible, someone please post the entirety of the fight
Right from the point when Stark goes apeshit at Bucky after seeing the video to the point where Cap almost crushes his fucking skull with his shield
I need it all
>>
>>69234387
I want this "cap is literally America" meme to end. He was the pawn of an already dead nation. The man fights because it reminds himself that he's not the weak little faggot he once was physically.
>>
>>69233974
ABSOLUTE POETRY
>>
>>69232643
wait what.. how did you get that image op? is a blu ray rip already out?
>>
The Daredevil fights were better, but it's close.
>>
>>69232643
Wait, when did they make a Dragonball Z movie?
>>
>>69236251

Of course Cap is fucking right. Major appeal of superheroes is unconventional warfare and improvisation, so the law was pretty much against what comic books are known for.
>>
>>69232643
It was good because the fight actually had some weight to it.
>>
>>69236463

There's no way someone typed this with a straight face.
>>
>>69236641
Stop shitposting.
>>
>>69236251
I doubt Tony would ever rely on someone else's permission. The Avengers, when united, are too powerful/capable to be forced to do anything. The whole UN deal seemed more like a PR stunt to improve their public image, rather than bending over to bureaucratic pressure. Rodgers is still the scared boy he was as a child, despite having so much strength.
>>
>>69236641
he's not wrong, dumbfuck. those hallway fights were GOAT.
>>
>>69236704

Yes he is, Charlie Cox can't fight and it shows with his limp-wristed swings and stiff kicks.
>>
>>69236684
Still that proves me right that he was wrong.
>>
>>69232643
Eh, I still rank Spidey vs Green Goblin's final fight as number 1 in my book.
>>
>>69236845
I don't see how it does, considering Cap's fear was that they wouldn't be able to refuse the UN. If anything, the way Tony so easily did so proved against Cap's case.
>>
>>69236895
Raimi, stop posting
>>
>>69235310
>giving Thor issues
He got lucky with the lightning overcharging him even though it was just a script goof because Joss Whedon has the directing prowess of a 12 year old girl. Thor was very easily crushing Tonys armor with no real effort. He didnt need his lightning and if Cap didnt show up Tony would have been dead.
>>
>>69232643
The Batroc, Bucky, and Elevator fights from TWS are much better.
>>
>>69236962
Well, OP did ask for our opinions.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.