[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did women ruin this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: NEJvC5Lvi8AfMP_2_b.jpg (101 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEJvC5Lvi8AfMP_2_b.jpg
101 KB, 600x316
>Dorne
>the entire plot is now fucked, womyn killed everyone including the prince despite the fact this doesn't make any sense completely shitting on any resemblance of character the Sand Snakes might have but hey girl power also Oberyn's whore is now a character

>King's Landing
>ignore fucking everything happening politically, let's focus on Cersei who's now a good mother and a sane person muh Margery adventures with le religious cult there's literally nothing going in the capital of westeros

>Winterfell
>muh Sansa, muh Brienne of Tarth killing every man she encounters

>East
>Dany being womyn in every scene who's under constant threat of death and RAPE and being even more retarded than the books, now the girl who translates for her is also present in every scene

>Wall
>Malisendre in sympathetic light and she's sad

>North
>Mara Reed is important for some reason, in fact, Bran NEEDS her. Bran is having visions of independent women from the past.

>Iron Islands
>Asha/Yara is going to defy an old guy in every scene now

>Bravos
>Arya still being a boring, rehashed storyline that's not moving. More stupid shit with jaquin hgar and his funny way of talking. Will she kill more men this season? Gee I wonder

What else? Did I forget anyone else? Oh yeah Queen of Thorns being the only Tyrell who matters. Probably going to introduce even more women in the following episodes and kill more rapists pigs men.
>>
File: david-benioff-dan-weiss-grrm.jpg (79 KB, 632x331) Image search: [Google]
david-benioff-dan-weiss-grrm.jpg
79 KB, 632x331
No it was these three men

>grrm being a fat piece of shit and not finishing the books meaning they ran out of material
>DnD making up OC when there was no need
>now they are forced to rely on their own poor writing skills since the fatman never finished the series

Literally all the problems can be blamed on these men.
>>
>>69222081
the problem with game of thrones is that interesting male characters who do things get killed while boring shitty female characters who complain and fuck things up never get killed and at worst get raped which only gives them another excuse to complain and fuck things up.
>>
>>69222806
dead guys
ned
rob
tywin
drogo
oberyn
the hound
stannis
renly
joffrey

dead women
cate
rob's slutty wife
?

shitty, boring alive women clogging up the plot and never dying
redheaded slag
badly dyed blonde crackwhore
the fat one
the man
quasimodo
le sand sneks
>>
>>69222081
Are people still watching this crap or are the ratings falling down for once
>>
>>69222081
OP...i think you are gay and are deep in denial...
>>
>>69222424

Ironically, I think it was Martin offing Catelyn that brought the story to a standstill and has kept him from finishing the books.
>>
No, it was the influx of people who only pay attention to the "main characters" and big battles and then go right to social media after. D&D began writing to cater towards them around Season 4 and you can tell.
>>
>>69223557
You mean RW.
>>
>>69223468
Well it's not going anywhere. They already ordered S7 and now they're doing OC so people have to watch it.
>>
why do you keep posting this?

It's hardly insightful
>>
>>69223557
Nah it was the age of the characters.
>>
>>69222081
Women ruin everything.
>>
>>69222081
>that heavily shopped arya

ayy lmao
>>
File: GOT.jpg (105 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
GOT.jpg
105 KB, 600x402
>>69222081
No, I love the women. They're the best part.
>>
>>69222424
>making up OC
Except everything they've "invented" has been based on things GRRM told them and with his approval.

Face it: the books suck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.