[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that sucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Nina.png (133 KB, 784x339) Image search: [Google]
Nina.png
133 KB, 784x339
Well that sucks.
>>
>>69216986
wow
>>
For some reason, Saldana cannot catch a break year after year. In her biggest role to date.... shes painted fucking green for gods sake
>>
>>69216986
>blue face
>green face
>no black face tho, that's wrong
>>
>>69217417
>her biggest role to date
That is Neytiri you fucking mongoloid. Not that green bitch from memes of the galaxy.
>>
>>69217417
>cannot catch a break

She's been in tons of profitable shit tho.
>>
reminder that this takes place when Nina Simone was in her 60s and they made no attempt to make Zoe Saldana look older
>>
>>69217430
because those don't have the cultural baggage of minstrel shows about green or blue people. is this really some mystery to you?
>>
https://youtu.be/qn86TiufHm8
>>
>>69217447
Excuse me

*painted fucking blue
>>
What was the controversy with this one? I love seeing disgusting white limp-dicked liberal cucks fighting each other about black non-issues
>>
>>69217594
Minstrel shows?
>>
>>69217766
The lead actress wasn't dark skinned enough.
>>
>>69217889
Right. Embarrasing
>>
>>69217620
i hope jews and sjws dont ruin Japan like they've done to the west
>>
File: zoe-saldana-nin-simone-gun.jpg (60 KB, 946x532) Image search: [Google]
zoe-saldana-nin-simone-gun.jpg
60 KB, 946x532
Was Louis Armstrong the only decent black music icon?
>>
>>69217417
She just isn't a draw. She should stick to supporting roles.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.