[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit sucks, why was it ever popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Rent_movie_poster.jpg (409 KB, 1000x1489) Image search: [Google]
Rent_movie_poster.jpg
409 KB, 1000x1489
This shit sucks, why was it ever popular?
>>
Hipsters: The Movie
>>
It's actually good and you just dislike it because muh liberals
>>
>>69215875
But I'm a liberal too.
>>
>a bunch of hipster junkie degenerate normies get their free meal ticket cuck shack taken away from them because their alpha successful normie friend is getting tired of their neet faggotry and wants to sell valuable property because this is america goddam it

oh, no one wants to listen to your sad emo gayboi buttrock? no one wants to pay their hard earned money on your garbage audio? then find another job faggot. be a man.

and you actually manage to find an opportunity to make money, enough money to find another place to live and live because of job opportunity to boot and you QUIT? why? why would you quit?

fucking idiot faggots.
>>
>>69216174
Mark could've payed everybody's rent, but he just wanted to be a self-righteous anti-establishment faggot.
>>
I don't know if it's just the movie adaptation, but for an acclaimed musical, almost all of the music is boring and forgettable.
>>
FIVE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND
>>
>>69215837
see >>69218038

Like Frozen, it's just one song
>>
>>69215837
>>69215875
>>69216035
>>69216350

Not my favorite musical but it's pretty decent. The only insufferable liberal is Mark, everyone else just trying to make their ends meet. The funny thing is, Mark gets called out by a homeless nigress on being a a self-righteous anti-establishment faggot. In the scene when she's being harassed by the cops, he runs out with his hipster camera to record the "injustice", thinking he's fucking saving the world singlehandedly, but the based nigress turns to him and says "Got a dollar, art? Didn't think so". She basically shined the light on the hypocrisy of self-righteous liberals who yell about injustice until they have to give up something of their own to make it right, at which point they suddenly become quiet
>>
>>69218402
Dude wow it's like you understand basic writing of a contradictory character I'm like so impressed by the writer and you for analyzing it so succinctly. upvote for you sir!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.