[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fans of pure pwnage here? Movie releases in about an hour.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: PP_Micro.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
PP_Micro.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
Any fans of pure pwnage here? Movie releases in about an hour.
>>
some of it doesn't hold up anymore, but i remember laughing with my friends at some of the videos, and the one where he tries to pick up girls by showing off his macro skills or whatever is still kind of funny. i'll probably watch it but get drunk first so i'm even more stupid than i already am.
>>
i never found it that funny but it was a comfy watch until t-bone or whatever his name was died irl
>>
Yeah.
watching the livestream but cant afford teh movie because im a poorfag.
>>
Ahh the good old times before Youtube and Facebook took over the whole internet
>>
>>69212128
Holy shit I forgot all about this show. I used to love it when it was just about a slacker being good at games but then they added this whole weird plot and I fell out of it. Then I found out it got a show on a canadian channel and it was so fucking bad just full of cliches and not how the original web show was at all. I have a feeling the movie will be like that.
>>
>>69212128
>Movie releases in about an hour.
about a decade late on that one Kyle.
>>
>>69212737
Another trip to add to the filter
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>69212792
Why are you hitting yourself?
>>
>>69212792
what is wrong with you. Its literally called Teh Movie..
>>
>>69212720
>just full of cliches and not how the original web show was at all. I have a feeling the movie will be like that.
haven't seen the movie but it's worth mentioning that they've talked a lot about going back to their more guerilla film-making style and that the TV show was full of union-rules, bureaucracy affecting the show, they barely got to keep their own roles even.
>>
>>69212128
kubricks a noob
>>
>>69212737
Fuck off
>>
File: worth it.jpg (12 KB, 270x289) Image search: [Google]
worth it.jpg
12 KB, 270x289
SIX MINUTES
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.