[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters 2016 racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 52345345345345.jpg (127 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
52345345345345.jpg
127 KB, 1080x720
>make the one black chick terrible at science, loud, sassy and fat

So the movie might not be sexist but it's definitely racist...why isn't anyone talking about that element?
>>
>>69204620
But that's just her typecast
Everything she's done is being a giant loud sassy black women who speaks in ebonics
She took the easy way out and has to lie in the grave she dug herself
>>
Because we are racist and sexist so we focus on the feminism angle and ignore the race angle.

tumblr loves virtue signaling so they focus on the race angle and ignore it being feminist.

any questions?
>>
>>69204620
Isn't this the bitch that played Precious?
>>
>>69204620
Plus she looks like a transgender gorilla
>>
File: disgust.gif (671 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
671 KB, 320x240
>le minorities can't be retarded meme
>>
>HOL UP GHOST
>>
>>69204620
the first time I saw the trailer I literally thought that was a gorilla, or at least a man
>>
>>69204642
If a white person writes a character like her then that white person has written "the most racist thing since Birth of a Nation." It's totally legit if a black person does it, though.

Just like how it's totally legal for me to assault and batter other white people. If you're the same race you can do terrible things to other people of that race, right? That's how this works?
>>
>>69204620

so that black female is like a black, sassy, fatass janitor, right?

and all the white females are all smart, sexually unappealing middle aged career women?

anyway, it seems like they just needed a black character to contrast with the white ones- making the white ones far more appealing in the process.

totally shameful.
>>
>>69204648
she played the dog in silence of the lambs?
>>
There's this misconception among the elite who for example though teaching ebonics as an actual language would appease that community just enough to make it look like the others cared. This same messed up ideology has infiltrated movies or really any entertaining medium. Morons at the top instead of just treating them like people make any addition to the plot their "street smarts" That's what happened here.
>>
>>69204642

Then choose another actress.

Her typecast is a racial stereotype, in a movie that claims to be breaking molds.

It's hypocrisy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.