[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All these animal actors are dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ys-homeward-bound.jpg (74 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
ys-homeward-bound.jpg
74 KB, 375x500
All these animal actors are dead
>>
>tfw I just remembered this movie existed

I wonder if it's still comfy t watch as it was when I was a kid?
>>
>>69189890
They probably died miserably of old age, covered in cysts, and spilling shit everywhere.
>>
chance is a pretty mean looking dog. if he didn't have that peppy white boy voice you'd be scared of him
>>
File: 1459293005375.jpg (77 KB, 650x539) Image search: [Google]
1459293005375.jpg
77 KB, 650x539
>>69189890
>All these animal actors are dead
Imperious Caesar, dead and turned to clay,
Might stop a hole to keep the wind away
O that that earth, which kept the world in awe,
Should patch a hole t'expell the winter's flaw!
>>
I remember I thanked God when I heard that the cat has a woman's voice.

Back then I had an autistic obsession that all cats must be females. But I allowed dogs to be both males and females
>>
>>69190091
wtf bro. That's odd. Havent you heard of garfield or felix the cat?
>>
>>69189890
Probably
We can't know for sure
>>
You mean probably dead.
>>
The original one where the animals didn't talk was alot better.
>>
>>69190624
It's actually been awhile since I've added a pic to my cuck folder.
>>
>>69189890

at least all dogs go to heaven
sorry cat
>>
What's the best acting by a dog /tv/? I've got to go with the dog from The Thing.
>>
>>69191073
Uggie in The Artist. He was probably the best part.
>>
Can anyone confirm if Army Dog is still alive?
>>
>ohhh peter
>>
>>69189890

They harmed and killed some while making it. Go watch the scene were Sassy goes over cliff into the water. There's no faking that the way they shot it.
>>
Whats the dog breed that lives longest? we need to mix that breed with all dog breeds so they live longer ;_;
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.